::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2003, 04:20 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

99 Integra Special Edition vs. 95 Ford Probe GT

Well I was heading home at about 3 in the morning last night and I pulled in to 7-11 to get something to eat. I sat on the curb next to my car. As I drank my slurpee and ate my hotdog I heard the humm of an exhaust flying down the street, and then came a 99 Integra Special edition with a Bomex kit, chamelon paint job rims all that business. He pulled into the spot next to my car and started trying to look into it. Its pretty much impossible with my tint on there, especially at night, to see inside. But just as he touched my window the alarm went off, he about jumped out of his skin, and I stood up and pressed the alarm disable button. Stupidly he asked if it was my car. I said yes, and told him what all I had done to it. Well he obviously doesn't know anything about the KLZE engine cause he was saying "whats that put out like 120 hp?" I said no, try 200. He was like yea right man, whatever, its a nice car but mines faster. Somehow I knew this kid was gonna have to be an asshole the moment he pulled in. I calmly asked him what he had in his car and what it was. He told me it was a GSR but it was an automatic........I have never seen an automatic GSR in my life. Then he opened the hood and told me he had an intake, strutbar, nitrous and an ECU. I asked to see the bottles but he told me he didnt want to. Well I was like cool man but I gotta go I'll talk to you later. So I turned my back on him and he said later. I finished eating cause I dont let anythig edible in my car, and then I started her up just as Integra boy came out. With my intake on there (huge filter) my car sounds really mean. So I revved as he came out and backed out of the space threw it in reverse and then in drive squeeled wheels and took off. Just as I pull out I see the kid devour his sandwhich and jump in his car. About 2 minutes later I see integra lights in my rearview. He pulls up next to me at the stop light, and rolls his window. He's like I opened my bottles before I came up here. Again........ . He then says if your car is so fast why dont you race me. So I said Fine lets go. He revs his engine and I press the gas to 2,500rpm, and the light goes green I slam it and beat him off the line he was so slow off the start, he then gained to like 1/2 car but then slowed down. I slowed down agian and asked him "What bottles?" He gave me the finger and turned off. I later found out that he didn't have nitrous and it was a LS special editon.....ah....silly boys and their cars.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:11 PM   #2
vtracer20

lol...good kill
Old 08-15-2003, 09:59 PM   #3
sohc_vtec 2NR

nice...what a loser the guy was....i hate it when people lie about their cars....and how'd u know that he didn't have nitrous?
Old 08-17-2003, 08:51 PM   #4
Civickid0to60

I didn't, but I had an intution that he didn't when he wouldn't show me his bottles. Why wouldn't you show a bragging right like that? So I wasn't sure, but I had a good idea.
Old 08-30-2003, 08:50 PM   #5
Honda_Killa

I've never heard of a special edition integra?
Old 08-31-2003, 01:29 PM   #6
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Killa
I've never heard of a special edition integra?

It's a base Integra, but with leather, better rims, and a few other options.