::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2002, 02:08 AM   #1
Jteg98

Spoiler for my teg

Is it possible to get any kind of spoiler that would fit my 4 door 98 Integra GS, with the same paint job. (I think its Citrus Silver) or something like that
Old 09-07-2002, 11:51 AM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

umm what kind of spoiler ? you can get the spoiler and have a shop match the paint on it with the color of the car

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 01:27 PM   #3
Jteg98

well ive been looking around and Ill see is 2 door GSR or type R spoilers that are said wont fit, or look right, and I dont want to get a spoiler that looks like its not supposed to be there... yea..
Old 09-07-2002, 04:38 PM   #4
Jngrbrdman

Well, I've got a 2 door spoiler on my 4 door. I saw it side by side with a '00 white sedan with a stock 4 door spoiler on it last week and there definatly is a difference. I didn't get a chance to pop the trunk to check out how his was mounted but I can guess. You can put a 2 door spoiler on a 4 door. It just takes a little tricky drilling. They make spolilers specialy for sedans so I would look into getting one of those. if all else fails then get a 2 door spoiler and figure it out. The guy with the stock 4 door spoiler didn't even notice that mine was a 2 door version untill I pointed out the differences. Their is probably less than half an inch difference on both ends of the spoiler. its really really subtle. You'd have to know that it didn't come that way to tell the difference unless you were comparing it side by side to a factory 4 door spoiler.

I'd post pictures of it but this board doesn't seem to want to let me post pics from my MSN album. :( You'll just have to click this link instead.
Old 09-08-2002, 02:24 AM   #5
Jteg98

thanks for the info, ill take that into consideration. I need to get some money set aside for one first.