::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2002, 11:15 AM   #1
imports_only98

hi!

hi everyone!! im new to this site...just wanted to drop everyone a line. i have a 98 Civic EX and he's my baby. he has only a few simple mods right now (aem cai, eibach prokit, koni yellows) but i have big plans!! lol. eventually id love to have a fully built b18 possibly a turbo?? who knows...money is always an issue...lol. im hoping this site has a lot of info and feedback about different styles, im really into JDM style so any info on that is always well received. i guess a little info on me would be good...my name is amy, im 21, and im from st. louis, mo. stl sucks but i make the best of it. well anyway, i guess thats enough for now...cya later!!

-amy
Old 10-12-2002, 12:17 PM   #2
Honda530

Hiya I know the same feeling about the city you live in sucks Try Hattiesburg Mississippi or any place in miss. I always think its cool to see girl tuners.
Heres an idea to make your car more jdm.
Take the lense off your headlight and paint that chrome piece black. So you would have black housing lights.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:23 PM   #3
imports_only98

couldn't i just buy the jdm assembly for that? i dont know if im down with painting it. i would want the real deal.. but i think im planning on getting the ctr headlights. but thanks for the advice!! yea..mississippi would be annoying too. i dated a guy that lived in biloxi...he worked at the beau rivage...he said it wasnt that bad, but i know i couldnt do it...lol. anyway...talk to ya soon!

-amy
Old 10-12-2002, 12:30 PM   #4
Honda530

the B. R. is nice my grandma likes to gamble so she comes there. Yeah I guess its okay but the import scene isnt depressing. You pretty much know everyone.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:54 PM   #5
imports_only98

omg...the import scene here is horrid!! the only imports u see around where i live are covered in stickers (which add at least 15 hp to the wheels with each sticker...lol) and light up flashy things...which is cool, if thats what u like, its just not my speed. most of the cars in stl are muscle cars. =P definitely not my speed.

-amy
Old 10-12-2002, 01:31 PM   #6
Honda530

Yeah most of the guys here are all about the APC Pep boys commercial if you know what I mean. There are few real tuners here. I think theres one guy in a crx with a cf hood and zc engine. We call him the pissed off bumble bee cause thats what his car sounds like. Then theres this guy lamar hes the only guy who does any import work and only to a select few. He has his own shop next to his house. Everyone here likes arospeed, apc and they sport them all over there car. If you said the word jdm theyd be like whats that???? There are some decent cars from the outside and inside but when you pop the hood they have maybe an intake. Then there like new paint job??? nah Ill just get a sticker that covers up my blemishes.
Old 10-12-2002, 01:53 PM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Welcome to HS

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 03:47 PM   #8
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda530
Yeah most of the guys here are all about the APC Pep boys commercial if you know what I mean. There are few real tuners here. I think theres one guy in a crx with a cf hood and zc engine. We call him the pissed off bumble bee cause thats what his car sounds like. Then theres this guy lamar hes the only guy who does any import work and only to a select few. He has his own shop next to his house. Everyone here likes arospeed, apc and they sport them all over there car. If you said the word jdm theyd be like whats that???? There are some decent cars from the outside and inside but when you pop the hood they have maybe an intake. Then there like new paint job??? nah Ill just get a sticker that covers up my blemishes.

jdm...whats that??? are you kidding? thats kinda crazy. i agree...if some of those people would put the monry they spent on their neon kits and custom paint jobs under the hood instead...maybe we'd have more to work with....lol

hi accord!!
-amy
Old 10-12-2002, 10:37 PM   #9
Erica_02civicCPE

welcommmme :]
Old 10-13-2002, 08:11 AM   #10
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda530
Hiya I know the same feeling about the city you live in sucks Try Hattiesburg Mississippi or any place in miss.

exactly...how about Columbus?? anyway, welcome to HS Amy!

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 01:33 PM   #11
imports_only98

hi everybody! yea...iim sure ill enjoy myself on hondastyle...i mean, i have a honda....and i lke style...lol so im sure it will work out for me. haha....but anyway, its nice to see people being so inviting. dont hesitate to pm me or im me on aim. see ya later!!

-amy
Old 10-13-2002, 11:41 PM   #12
DjFrost

Hi Babe. I am sure you will enjoy your frequent visits on hondastyle.com. Heheh I know I have. You can got lot of good info about your ride. L8rz

Last edited by DjFrost : 10-14-2002 at 01:34 PM.
DjFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 12:35 AM   #13
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DjFrost
Hi dude.

uhhh, her name is Amy, I don't think she's a dude

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 12:44 AM   #14
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
uhhh, her name is Amy, I don't think she's a dude

Maybe a dudette?

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 11:03 AM   #15
imports_only98

lol..yea, dudette is a little more accurate. last time i checked i had a few different characteristics which doesnt qualify me as a dude...hahahaha. but anyway....hi dj! btw...does ur name indicate that u dj or is it just a name?? gotta love house and techno...its a must!!

-amy