Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2002, 12:24 PM   #1
Reddevil

Difference between 1994-95 and 1996-97?

Hi guys,

I want to order Grillcraft insert for the lower grill on my 94 Accord EX. I call Grillcraft to find out why they don't include the 94-95 with their 96-97 lower grill and the guy said he doesnt know what would be different, but that there must be something, and he wouldn't guarantee that it would fit my car. Does anyone out there know if the size or shape of the lower stock grill is different between these years? I can't find any good pictures yet, but so far the pictures I have found don't look any different to mine. For a 1994 front view, you can refer to this picture:

http://communities.msn.com/RedDevils...oto&PhotoID=31

If anybody can let me know it would be great. Also, if it is different, can anyone recommend a grill material that I can use to make my own?

Scott
Old 05-09-2002, 12:35 PM   #2
Honda_Gurl

well i do know there is a slight difference because i had a set of clear bumper lights that were used on a 94 accord, that wouldn't fit a 96 accord. so i know there is a slight difference in the front of the car, but as for the grill i'm not sure. but if there was a difference in that, there might be a difference in the grills too, seeing as how they didn't include the 94-95 with the 96-97...i think that should be a clue that it might not fit.
Old 05-09-2002, 10:55 PM   #3
azn_nite_ryder

theres very few things that are different.....
but to answer your question... the front bumpers are different in yes the lights are longer on the 96-97 and if you put the 2 cars together... you'll notice that the grill on the 94-95 are longer than the 96-97....
so essentially you can put (if they made it) the grill from a 94-95... trim it donw and slap it on the 96-97.. but they dont do that... so now we're stuck