::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Accord
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2002, 02:16 PM   #1
vtechnicality

www.theaccordstore.com

if anyone is looking for any trim piece original factory or jdm parts. for any model. accord you can find them at this location. this site kicks A** its has everything you can dream of for an accord. They arent really big on Performance parts but do still have alot.. and goddamn do they have alot of things for the 96-97 cords.
Old 03-31-2002, 02:28 PM   #2
gee

do they have non 94-97 stuff? Cuz thats what it says on the main page... "94-97 Accord EX"
Old 03-31-2002, 02:33 PM   #3
vtechnicality

yep

oh yes! 94-97 that was a typo! my bad.. but check it out.. i had to replace my door trim.. on the bottom of the door.. the step trim.. bc i ran my ground under it. and it snapped i found it there for like 23 dollars. and i thought i was gonna have to go to the honda dealers they wanted 51 dollars and tax! plus they have so much stuff there for performance.. original parts.jdm even custom interior parts. its awesome. and they ship really fast
Old 03-31-2002, 02:39 PM   #4
gee

haha thanks....

but what I'm asking is like... do they have stuff for 98-02 accords? and do they have stuff for LX's??
Old 03-31-2002, 02:46 PM   #5
vtechnicality

I believe so.. they have so much crap. i havent really scoped out to see if they had the other generations so im not sure www.theaccordstore.com take a look my friend
Old 03-31-2002, 02:47 PM   #6
vtechnicality

just looked its only 94-97
damn you lucked out.. its a good site