.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2003, 07:22 AM   #1
Civgrl01

Cleaning your ride..

Now i wan to know if i am a cleaning frewak when i tcomes to cars...every weekeend i clean my car really good..

-vaccum rugs and carpets...
-if need be shampoo them..
-heavy on the armorall....every where
-door jams are a must....
-and a fresh car scent....
-wash the car by hand...about and hour or two
-and shine the tires...

and if anyone had anyhting thing else they think i should do let me know...i hate having a dirty car
Old 09-23-2003, 03:39 PM   #2
GirlSolRacer

Gotta wash under the hood, dry, and then shine. After you win a race people are gonna want to look under there! And please wash the backside of those rims!! I see so many clean cars, but then look through the rim and see mud, dirt, and build up. That's just gross. Oh, and vacumn out that trunk at least once a month. Make sure your exhaust is shiny too. Again, I see clean cars, but no one bothered to bend down and at least wipe off the part you can see on the muffler. And if you wanna get real technical, clean your undercarriage in the back. People who are following you really notice that, especially at night when their headlights shine on it, and you see how gray with mud it is.
Old 09-23-2003, 10:26 PM   #3
Civgrl01

aw thank you...do u do that to ur car...i mgiht be able to that after i have this baby..
Old 09-23-2003, 11:18 PM   #4
DumbMoFo

Engine Cleaning

Amazing how stupid people are.

Actually, you can add washing the inside of the windows to your list of things when cleaing the car.
Old 09-23-2003, 11:19 PM   #5
DsBlu01CivEX

I would love to be able to clean my car once a week....I'm lucky if I get to do it once a month at this rate. When I have time it's always raining. But when I do get to wash my car really well...I always clean under the hood (not that there is anything special under there), my door jams, I always pop my gas tank and clean inside there and around the little door, and I pop my trunk and wipe off the lid and everything else that has dirt on it. I always clean my wheel wells really well.

Oh and GirlSolRacer, I know what you're sayin about people cleanin the fronts of their rims, but not the back. That irritates the hell out of me!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 AM   #6
Civgrl01

that would irratate me as well..work so hard on cleaning and really dont do a good job...people think since it hiding no one will see it
Old 09-24-2003, 08:07 AM   #7
vtracer20

interior, exterior, engine bay, windows, tires.....try to do it once every other week..i dont drive my car that much so it doesn't get dirty very often
Old 09-24-2003, 08:59 AM   #8
GirlSolRacer

Cleaning isn't just about it looking clean, although that is why most of us do it. Cleaning the backs of your rims, your undercarriage, engine bay, things like that, they keep your car clean, and that helps it last longs. You leave it dirty all the time, and rust will start showing years earlier than if you keep it clean.

And yes, I do that to my cars. Not every week, but at least every month. They do get a good cleaning every week though, maybe not the whole list up there.