.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 12:40 AM   #41
ShEaNy

allright then...y would u puch peoples buttons...try and help them..instead of trying to make them look stupid..or make em feel like shit...and im not a racist...were talking about cars here not human beings...and no body was talking about italy cars here..Good For BMW....see the topic name...lets try and get back on it ok?
Old 11-20-2002, 11:03 AM   #42
ShEaNy

it was a shitty topic? that has nothing to do with it! Stick to THe Topic no matter who pisses u off with there "ricer" car in ur own words..A topic is A topic..and i remember the topic going nicely on the first page or first few posts..then it just got stupid...and yes NOW i can say its dead..
Old 11-21-2002, 07:48 AM   #43
LilCivicGirl

well it is dead. as I wrote earlier I got cop suspended. and he can't pull me over anymore. It looked like he was the only cop in our town that was pulling me over. But now I am happy that its all over.

Old 11-21-2002, 01:41 PM   #44
R32'nMEM

Quote:
Originally posted by m0e0m0p0h0i0s
think i need to wave the bs flag on that one!

Never saw that comin'

Believe it or not, I just don't think that she's gonna' furnish a written statement from the officer just to please you.

Old 11-22-2002, 08:37 AM   #45
LilCivicGirl

God why people are so stupid?????????????????????????????

Old 11-22-2002, 08:49 AM   #46
mt.biker

this thread is stupid, and the two of you are stupid for being in this thread. Grow up and drop it

Old 11-22-2002, 10:14 AM   #47
LilCivicGirl

hey I never said a word to him, he is on my ignore list, seems like he can't drop it, so tell that to him, no offence.

Old 11-22-2002, 10:51 AM   #48
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by LilCivicGirl
hey I never said a word to him, he is on my ignore list, seems like he can't drop it, so tell that to him, no offence.

maybe you should drop it too...

Old 11-22-2002, 10:53 AM   #49
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
maybe you should drop it too...

yeah, this is the first time since page 3 ive even clicked on the thread, something tells me this thing should be over already

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 11-22-2002, 10:57 AM   #50
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
yeah, this is the first time since page 3 ive even clicked on the thread, something tells me this thing should be over already

one complains abuot the other but their both just as bad. They are like 12 yearolds.

Old 11-22-2002, 11:51 AM   #51
ShEaNy

^^exactly i told em to shut it..but oh well
Old 12-25-2002, 03:35 AM   #52
toykilla

Re: Cops Over use their power.

Quote:
Originally posted by LilCivicGirl
Ok people thats what my problem is. I live in the town of about 30.000 to 40.000 people. There is not too many done up cars. But there is some. Anyways when I got graphics, spoiler, tint, tail light covers, grill, custom painting, under body lights. Cold air ram, exhaust, chip, ported and polished heads. Every cop in town just gone crazy! One Freak pulled me over twice same day just to be an ass. and the sad thing he pulled me over 2 ON THE SAME PARKING LOT full of other improts. I love speed and now I never speed.
But I do take off from the red light on about 7000 rpm in 1 and 2 gear. but when I get to speed limit I drive normal. And still get pulled over. Another thing is they pull me over saying for speeding, but they search my freaking car. Or they just pull me over never telling me rason why, and still search my car!!!!!!
I am getting really frastraited and angry!
Have no idea what to do.

first off, spinning tires is illegal. It's a wreckless driving. Second, I don't think it has ANYTHING to do with your speed mods. You can thank being targeted to your rice mods. Cops see those.

Closed Thread