.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2002, 02:05 PM   #1
civic3x98

Question for the girls

I have seen this on numerous occassions. Some guy will try to show off his ride and rev the engine and peel out.

What are some things that guys do that we think are cool, that yall laugh at us about? Or think are stupid and immature?

Sorry this is kinda related to the 'guy following' thread
Old 10-18-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
Platinum_Civic

I think it's immature how some guys think it's cool to fight or talk mad sh*t about someone else. To me, there is only one time to fight someone and that's ONLY when someone is putting your life in danger. I don't see any other reason.
I grown up with guys and I'm a huge "girlie girl tom boy". (lol, you know that one) I've seen fight after fight and I out of every fight I've seen not one was worth it. Just guys mad because the other one said something about his mama or whatever..lol.
For right now that is the only thing I can come up with to answer your question. But, give me some time and I'll be able to come up with some other things guys do that are funny or just dumb..
Old 10-18-2002, 07:49 PM   #3
Platinum_Civic

OH... lol, I got another one. I think it's really funny how a guy talks all this crap about how he can handle 10-20 beers and not get drunk but when it comes down to it he's vomiting or drunk after 5 beers or so.
Do you guys think that girls can't tell when you're drunk? lol?! The give away is when you say the same damn thing 10 different ways in one minute.
Old 10-19-2002, 12:05 AM   #4
civic3x98

Hahaha, your cute lol. Ok thats it im moving out there :-p j/k. Well I dont drink so the last one doesnt work well for me :-p .

But yeah I see people getting ready to be or are in a fight over something stupid. But hey, its a guy thing. Instead of fighting we should all just race. There would be less broken noses and more pollution. Ok that wasnt funny. lol
Old 10-19-2002, 02:39 AM   #5
Lovebuzz13

I laugh my ass off when a guy revs on me. Especially if they have a tin can exhaust and altezzas...when that's the case I laugh my ass off while shaking my head.
Old 10-19-2002, 07:52 PM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Yeah, I'm not really impressed when a guy revs his engine or peels out. Woop-de-doo.
Old 10-19-2002, 09:09 PM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

they just have small penis syndrome....I know which cars are faster than mine and i don't need some guy with a complex revin his engine at me or peelin out next to me...NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL. I too can rev my engine AND imagine this I too can peel out. Neither are that hard to do. I think my 10 yr old cousin would even be able to do it. So find some other way to try and impress me....oh and DON'T get me started on the fighting thing. It'll get ugly.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 02:09 AM   #8
civic3x98

How about giving you a smile and saying something nice to you? Would that help at all?
Old 10-20-2002, 09:03 AM   #9
Lovebuzz13

Guys don't do that. They smile and try to get into your pants. If they smile and say something nice, it's because they figure that will help them get in your pants.

Whatever a guy does that's sweet, it's just to get in your pants.

<- Bitter towards all men.
Old 10-20-2002, 09:26 AM   #10
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
<- Bitter towards all men.

i guess so, not all guys are like that. some are nice, just godda look for them

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 09:45 AM   #11
civic3x98

Well I will promise you I am not one of those guys who gives a smile and tries to get into your pants. And I can proove it. This is kinda off topic and proabably shouldnt be said in here so I apoligize. I am 22 right now. I have been with '1' girl (whom I was with for alittle over a year), and I lost my V at 21 to her. There are good guys out there, but that goes back to my story about girls being bitter to guys cus of past issues and they dont always see the good guy, till it is literally to late. The majority of guys yes, are asses, and will try anything to get some. But there are that select few who wan the quality over the quantity. But just remember if you find one, dont let'em go. The next girl who gets them sure wont (hopefully)
Old 10-20-2002, 02:18 PM   #12
Erica_02civicCPE

wowzas...cutie-patooties on here lol yes, i'm not too fond of guys reving up their engines on me at a stoplight or some crap. waisting time
Old 10-20-2002, 05:43 PM   #13
Lovebuzz13

Well then...I guess there are none of those select few in FL.

I've had nothing but assholes since I was 14. I think it's progressively getting wore too.

There's different degrees of assholes.

There are ones that are assholes from the start
There are ones that try to be nice so they can score
There are guys that come across as really nice and perfect, then turn into assholes
and
There are guys who are totally nice, you fall in love with you, they suck you dry of all the love you could possibly give them, then...after they've taken all your love and any good thought of guys you've ever had, they leave you cold and bitter.

I've had all of the above more times than I can count, except the last one. The last one happened to me once....it's been further down the hill since that one too.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:45 PM   #14
mt.biker

I've revved a few times, its my way of saying HI when my windows are closed, sometimes I softly tute (sp?) the horn. But then again i do this with even my friends, If you take it the wrong way you dont have a sense of humor and well meh your not worth my time.

Its sad when people go over board, but you should take everythign with a grain of salt. If people judge me on the way i drive they would never get to know the real me. I drive agressively most of the time, but I'm not agressive out of the car.
Old 10-20-2002, 08:30 PM   #15
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I've had nothing but assholes since I was 14. I think it's progressively getting wore too.

I'm sorry to hear that Lauren but not all guys are like that....true that some guys just want to get in your pants but some truely are looking for a nice girl to just be with....if you stay bitter and closed up then you are going to have that much more of a harder time trying to find one that isn't trying to get into your pants...just my $0.02...

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2002, 09:20 PM   #16
civic3x98

Totally agree

I agree both with what 'mt.biker' and 'AccordinStyle' have said.

1st off, I am an aggressive driver. Sometimes I do stuff that after I do it, its like, why? But im totally not an ass. And not to sound conceeded (cus im not), I am one of the nicest guys, a lot of my gf's say.

If you have a bad experience with a guy and let it effect you with every guy you meet you will end up missing out on the one that could possibly be the 'one'.

There was this one girl I knew in high school, and met up with 2 yrs later. Clicking instantly, spending time together, being with each other. We both were head over heels. Then one incident happened (on her end) and I raised some questions. She caught one tiny bit of scaryness ( ) and just stopped everything. I was upset cus I really liked this girl. But hey, everything happens for a reason. Yes 98% of guys are ass holes. But that 2% is good guys who treat a girl the way they deserve. The right relationship can be golden, I promise.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:18 AM   #17
Ticket2ride21

OK...you cant hate me for this cause im telling the truth. I know 98% of guys are assholes...but 99% of girls are bitches. It's like they are all about being fake in the beginning for some reason. I am now 20 (my B-Day was yesterday..WOO HOO! ) and the past 4 relationships have gone in this order.

1. I meet girl...she is cute...sweet...funny....and definately not bitchy.

2. I treat her with respect and like a queen. I listen to her...and understand her stress and problems in life as do i try to help them.

3. I completely spoil any girl I date. My last girlfriend always had a dozen roses in her room from me....always. When the old roses were dying I would sneak into her room early in the morning and replace them with new beautiful roses.

4. Out of the middle of nowhere....she starts to get trust issues and starts blaming me for anything and everything that goes wrong. TURNS INTO A TOTAL *****!

5. I end up ending the relationship.

6. She appologises but it doesnt matter. I've seen the side of her I never want to experience again.

That's how it is over here. Girls are always bitchin about something along the lines of "i never can find a good guy out there" or "all guys are assholes" but in truth...the good guys...we cant find a single good girl who hasn't been hurt. Granted....a guy probobly hurt her but it's funny that it's not the girls who pay for they players mistake...it's the next good guy she dates.

So dont tell me about how hard it is to find a good guy...no way. You are probobly just looking too hard.

"if you stop focusing on the pearls in the distance you might look at your feet to see the diamond"

~David
Old 10-21-2002, 09:50 AM   #18
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by Ticket2ride21
OK...you cant hate me for this cause im telling the truth. I know 98% of guys are assholes...but 99% of girls are bitches. It's like they are all about being fake in the beginning for some reason. I am now 20 (my B-Day was yesterday..WOO HOO! ) and the past 4 relationships have gone in this order.

2. I treat her with respect and like a queen. I listen to her...and understand her stress and problems in life as do i try to help them.

3. I completely spoil any girl I date. My last girlfriend always had a dozen roses in her room from me....always. When the old roses were dying I would sneak into her room early in the morning and replace them with new beautiful roses.

4. Out of the middle of nowhere....she starts to get trust issues and starts blaming me for anything and everything that goes wrong. TURNS INTO A TOTAL *****!

6. She appologises but it doesnt matter. I've seen the side of her I never want to experience again.

That's how it is over here. Girls are always bitchin about something along the lines of "i never can find a good guy out there" or "all guys are assholes" but in truth...the good guys...we cant find a single good girl who hasn't been hurt. Granted....a guy probobly hurt her but it's funny that it's not the girls who pay for they players mistake...it's the next good guy she dates.

So dont tell me about how hard it is to find a good guy...no way. You are probobly just looking too hard.

"if you stop focusing on the pearls in the distance you might look at your feet to see the diamond"

~David

i can relate to that. i had a few months when i though all girls were evil and didnt even wana talk to them cause of someone.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2002, 12:00 PM   #19
civic3x98

I agree

Quote:

~David

Sorry girls, but I do agree with him.

Here is the stereotypical story. Girl meets the bad boy she thinks she wants. Guy is an ass, girl says, oh I can change him. Guy treats girl like crap. Girl meets or already knows nice guy that likes her. Girl complains that she cant find nice guy. Ding ding, nice guy is right there. Girl is dumb and over looks it. Such a Cinderella story, lol.

I am still kinda upset about the last girl I was so ready to date. Lemme ask you this..... You know a girl and try dating her... doesnt work. But then you see each other few years later and click right away. Evrything is great. Both of you are head over heels for each other. It doesnt make sense to me that everything fell right into place, then was taken away so fast. Oh well, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even if you dont understand it.
Old 10-21-2002, 12:15 PM   #20
mt.biker

Quote:

~David

AMEN TO THAT!! I feel ya dude, been in the same spot as you!
Old 10-21-2002, 12:21 PM   #21
mt.biker

Re: Totally agree

Quote:
Originally posted by civic3x98
I agree both with what 'mt.biker' and 'AccordinStyle' have said.

1st off, I am an aggressive driver. Sometimes I do stuff that after I do it, its like, why? But im totally not an ass. And not to sound conceeded (cus im not), I am one of the nicest guys, a lot of my gf's say.

If you have a bad experience with a guy and let it effect you with every guy you meet you will end up missing out on the one that could possibly be the 'one'.

There was this one girl I knew in high school, and met up with 2 yrs later. Clicking instantly, spending time together, being with each other. We both were head over heels. Then one incident happened (on her end) and I raised some questions. She caught one tiny bit of scaryness ( ) and just stopped everything. I was upset cus I really liked this girl. But hey, everything happens for a reason. Yes 98% of guys are ass holes. But that 2% is good guys who treat a girl the way they deserve. The right relationship can be golden, I promise.

WOW the guys are sure givin it hard to the girls, sadly its true.
Old 10-21-2002, 12:41 PM   #22
civic3x98

I would just really like a girl to proove this theory wrong. But honestly I think almost all girls go through it.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:14 PM   #23
Hans

hey, maybe it's just a Canadian thing, but for me n' the guys that I hang out with, girls are just friends, dudes. Actually, most of my best friends are chicas, and hey, I don't want to 'get in their pants' ...that would destroy that thing I call friendship... 'Course most of the people I know think that's really weird, but the girls are more than happy to be my friends, which I prefer to having them as 'girlfriends'.
Old 10-22-2002, 11:19 PM   #24
civic3x98

I enjoy having my friends that are girls too. And I wouldnt wanna get into their pants either. Mostly cus I am not attracted them in that way. It just 'seems' like many/most girls think that most guys are asses and only want to get into their pants and thats not always the case. I wont have a one night stand, and I dont sleep around. I just dont believe in that kinda thing. And If I am talkng to a girl and she says she wants to have sex, and I am not ready, I will say no. There is nothing wrong with saying no. Just gives you something to loo kforward to later. There are to many weird things out there now-a-days to be sleeping around n my opinion. I prefer there to be feelings there and in a realtionship. Just my opinion
Old 10-23-2002, 08:26 PM   #25
DsBlu01CivEX

hmm...normally I'm the one in the relationship spoiling guys that don't deserve me. Sure I may be bitchy at times (all girls are I will agree with you guys on that one) but I've never acted like someone I'm not when first dating a guy. Take me as I am. In my experiences with guys I've dated/been in a relationship with, they are always the ones that front in the beginning and then show their true colors in the middle of the relationship. So, I know where you guys are coming from....but there are girls out there that do want good guys.

Old 10-23-2002, 10:04 PM   #26
civic3x98

Find me a girl who me a girl who is like that. Cus I wanna be with her
Old 10-24-2002, 03:53 PM   #27
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
Originally posted by civic3x98
Find me a girl who me a girl who is like that. Cus I wanna be with her

It's not like I can just pull this type of girl out of my @ss...you gotta be willing to take the good with the bad and learn from your experiences with the bitchy girls that don't know how to appreciate you. Comprende?

Old 10-24-2002, 04:02 PM   #28
civic3x98

Hahaha comprede
Old 11-15-2002, 10:54 PM   #29
DomesticImport

ya i know its been a while since people have posted in this thread oh well, im bored..... heres my opinion

i dont think that all girls are bitc-hes and i dont think all guys want to get in the pants of girls. and i know a lot of people are like that too (bitches/sex fiends). i think that we are all human and and people will be people. it dosent matter if your a girl or a guy.

it all depends on where you grew up, who your friends were, what you experiences with other people were that makes a person be the way they are. some guys think that they can do that stuff becuause girls have let him do that b4, so he thinks it either is acceptable or knows how to do it and dosent care what they think about him

and some girls think they are the rulers of the world, well im sure thats from many many people telling them they are and letting them step all over them. so in the future they will still act like this

ive been in many diffrent groups of friends through out highschool and outside of highschool. and i have seen all the diffrent types of people the diffrent classes of people(popular... exc) and i have been friends with all of them and gotten to know them. and a lot of them have been assholes to other people, and the people that were stepped all over by the popular people are the nice people. i myself was an asshole to many people. but i have change a lot and i like the way i am now better than i was. now i dont even care about what is on the mind of most guys (sex). i get a natural high off making new friends... particulary girls and just being with them and having a good time.

okay im gunna stop boring you now...

darnet i hate reading long posts and look at this one i just made.... hmmm oh well
Old 11-22-2002, 12:47 PM   #30
SofaKingSmooth

Quote:

There are guys who are totally nice, you fall in love with you, they suck you dry of all the love you could possibly give them, then...after they've taken all your love and any good thought of guys you've ever had, they leave you cold and bitter.

It sounds to me like you are looking in the wrong places one or two you are just not willing to give a guy a chance. Can you post on here and tell me that girls dont do this also, sure we all have bad times but you just move on and try to to find people like that last person and dont treat people how they treated you.

Life can be so good and you make it out to be so bad.

//shawn//
Old 11-22-2002, 08:59 PM   #31
fudgsicleflo

lol it's all a two way thing. sometimes things aren't meant to be. my ex was perfect for me and i him--but then he moved away--we decided it was best to break up. i know they're out there so i'm optimistic now. . .i hope i don't become bitter like someone else one here. ^_^ *hugs* sometimes it's nice to be single.
Old 11-22-2002, 09:14 PM   #32
R32'nMEM

Well, I think I'm living proof that nice guys finish last. It seems everygirl in town that has qualities I'm attracted to would rather go for the a$$holes of Memphis. It's retarded and I just don't get it. Kinda just makes me lose hope that there is someone out there that enjoys genuine people......maybe if I move to France.....