.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2003, 10:46 PM   #1
DsBlu01CivEX

Question

Would any of you girls ever work at a place like Hooters? (considering that you had all the "assests" to work there)

and I know the boys are gonna be pokin around in here...so guys would you mind if your girlfriend (pretend you have one if you don't) worked at Hooters?

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 11:04 PM   #2
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Depends how long we were together before she started working there....if we had a good relationship, then no........

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 11:17 PM   #3
Sol's Eye

It depends on how she worked there. If she just walked around in a tight shirt, sure. Odds are she would do it off work as well. But if she was shoving guys heads down her shirt and throwing her breasts into people's soup, and basically being blatantly sexual with customers, then I would have a problem with it.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:49 AM   #4
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

yeah i would mind unless she would bring some coworkers home

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 08:03 AM   #5
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
yeah i would mind unless she would bring some coworkers home

LOL...I would mind also, not exactly somewhere I'd like my girl to work..
Old 01-29-2003, 08:27 AM   #6
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: Question

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
Would any of you girls ever work at a place like Hooters? (considering that you had all the "assests" to work there)

I couldn't work there, sad to say I'm a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. hehe If they hired based on your ass instead of boobs, I'd be set!
Whiteclipse99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 10:10 AM   #7
mt.biker

Oh i would mind, its in the same legue as a strip club.....
Old 01-29-2003, 06:28 PM   #8
armyguy5
3rd Gear

well i met this chick through my friend that works there and she's a really cool person...great mom and stuff....but idunno the idea of a mom working at hooters?? where i'm at now (ft. hood, tx) there are no hooters...the closest is like 40 min away. but hey whiteeclipse you have a great body so it all evens out =)

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 06:31 PM   #9
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: Re: Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I couldn't work there, sad to say I'm a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. hehe If they hired based on your ass instead of boobs, I'd be set!

Maybe we can open a restaurant called Big Booties or like Ghetto Booties....we can think of the name a lil later. And then we both can exploit ourselves in a food environment.

oh and Erin...I asked would you work there if you did have the assests....not if you actually had the assests. Geez....

Last edited by DsBlu01CivEX : 01-29-2003 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-29-2003, 06:54 PM   #10
lucky

Ive been to Hooters and strip clubs and im not sure i would put them in the same catagory. I really dont see any problem w/ it unless something else was going on there than just serving food and drinks. Im mean really anything could happen with your/our girlfriends at there work(hot co workers suck). It all depends on them, right. Sorry, had to put my 2 cents worth in.
Old 01-29-2003, 09:47 PM   #11
Lovebuzz13

I'd work at Hooters.

My bf might kill me for that though.
Old 01-29-2003, 10:30 PM   #12
mylittlecivic

I could get away with working there but i dont think i'd really want to. This makes me think of big daddy thats a good movie.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 07:19 AM   #13
FletchQ

I guess it all depends on the trust level, if I trusted her I don't think I would care if guys looked at her assets...I would just make sure she had a sticker under her name tag "Taken by Fletch"
Old 01-30-2003, 08:45 AM   #14
Djsteals

My girl is a stripper and I have no problem with it what so ever. Shes worked there for about 5 months now, and we've been together for almost a year. I know who she loves and comes home to.. It all comes down to trust, and how secure you are. Its not like she's taking her cloths for fun, its a job for her. Thats it.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:44 AM   #15
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: Re: Re: Question

Quote:
Maybe we can open a restaurant called Big Booties or like Ghetto Booties....we can think of the name a lil later. And then we both can exploit ourselves in a food environment.

That's a good idea! I can see it now......."BOOties Restaurant.... For the women with the right ASSests" hehe
Whiteclipse99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 09:11 AM   #16
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Quote:
That's a good idea! I can see it now......."BOOties Restaurant.... For the women with the right ASSests" hehe

LMAO

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 06:46 PM   #17
GirlRacer

I wouldn't work at Hooters just b/c I see it as a degrading type of job. I really think that the girls who do work there are kind of fishing for compliments.
Its sad really.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:54 PM   #18
hondariz

Re: Re: Question

Quote:
If they hired based on your ass instead of boobs, I'd be set!

I think you are on to something!! a resteraunt with girls with great asses!! I love this country.
Old 01-31-2003, 08:23 PM   #19
DsBlu01CivEX

Re: Re: Re: Question

Quote:
Originally posted by hondariz
I think you are on to something!! a resteraunt with girls with great asses!! I love this country.

hahaha...Er we might have to put our other restaurant plans on hold and work with this idea a lil while. Either setting we'd have tons of guys showing up....

Oh and I just realized that I asked the question but never actually answered it for myself. I would so work at Hooters. And the only reason I would is because I'd be good at it (not to sound egotistical or anything). I have the right "assets" to get the job, I'm a fairly decent flirt and I'd get good tips....which are needed badly. That's the only reason I'd work there....to get the $$. and it would be fast cash and I wouldn't have to strip to do it. I don't really see it as degrading because at least those girls are out working and gettting money. It's only degrading if they let it become degrading. There is a way to be fun flirty and professional I think.

Old 01-31-2003, 10:07 PM   #20
mt.biker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Quote:
hahaha...Er we might have to put our other restaurant plans on hold and work with this idea a lil while. Either setting we'd have tons of guys showing up....

Oh and I just realized that I asked the question but never actually answered it for myself. I would so work at Hooters. And the only reason I would is because I'd be good at it (not to sound egotistical or anything). I have the right "assets" to get the job, I'm a fairly decent flirt and I'd get good tips....which are needed badly. That's the only reason I'd work there....to get the $$. and it would be fast cash and I wouldn't have to strip to do it. I don't really see it as degrading because at least those girls are out working and gettting money. It's only degrading if they let it become degrading. There is a way to be fun flirty and professional I think.

this quote comes to mind on this topic....

"There is a name for the practice of mixing sex and
business. It's called whoring."
Old 01-31-2003, 10:29 PM   #21
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Oh i would mind, its in the same legue as a strip club.....

dude...they're not even close...
there is no nudity...and no dancing...unless you're dancing with yourself or something...
and they don't even show much skin...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 07:46 PM   #22
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Quote:

ouch :o

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 02-02-2003, 11:38 AM   #23
GirlRacer

Quote:

Old 02-02-2003, 05:17 PM   #24
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:

Or......"BOOties Restaurant.....We've got the right ASSests!"

Quote:
Originally posted by armyguy5
but hey whiteeclipse you have a great body so it all evens out

Thank you *blush, blush*
Old 02-02-2003, 05:29 PM   #25
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Thank you *blush, blush*

damnit Erin....I've been asking for about 4 or 5 months now and still haven't gotten to see a pic of your ass....

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 02-03-2003, 09:09 AM   #26
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
damnit Erin....I've been asking for about 4 or 5 months now and still haven't gotten to see a pic of your ass....

I know, I know. I'm sorry Rob. I'm working on it, I still have some pics left on my camera.
Old 02-03-2003, 11:21 AM   #27
juvenile

Whoa...more ass pics coming our way! Sweet!
Old 02-03-2003, 12:03 PM   #28
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I thought this paragraph from Hooters official website makes some good points....

Quote:
The element of female sex appeal is prevalent in the restaurants, and the company believes the Hooters Girl is as socially acceptable as a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model, or Radio City Rockette. The Hooters system employs approximately 20,000 people - nearly 12,000 of which are Hooters Girls. The "nearly world famous" Hooters Girls are the cornerstone of the Hooters concept, and as part of their job, these all-American cheerleaders make promotional and charitable appearances in their respective communities. Hooters hires women who best fit the image of a Hooters Girl to work in this capacity. The chain hires both males and females to work in management and host, staff, service bar, and kitchen positions. The Hooters Girl uniform consists of orange shorts and a white tank top, short-sleeve or long-sleeve T-shirt. Pantyhose and bras are required. Claims that Hooters exploits attractive women are as ridiculous as saying the NFL exploits men who are big and fast. Hooters Girls have the same right to use their natural female sex appeal to earn a living as do super models Cindy Crawford and Naomi Campbell. To Hooters the womens' rights movement is important because it guarantees women have the right to choose their own careers, be it a Supreme Court Justice or Hooters Girl.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:07 PM   #29
mt.biker

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I thought this paragraph from Hooters official website makes some good points....

that was pure marketing.... the guy who wrote that could sell you on anything... but i'm not sold
Old 02-03-2003, 07:12 PM   #30
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
I know, I know. I'm sorry Rob. I'm working on it, I still have some pics left on my camera.

yay!

Quote:
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:

Anna Fan Club Member #1
Old 02-04-2003, 08:00 AM   #31
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
that was pure marketing.... the guy who wrote that could sell you on anything... but i'm not sold

Yeah, well like I said, everyones entitled to their own opinions
Old 02-04-2003, 10:20 PM   #32
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:

Hooters girls aren't having sex with the patrons right there on the tables.....There's nothing wrong with a lil sex appeal to sell stuff. A lot of businesses do it actually without most of us even realizing it. It's a hell of a lot easier for a young attractive girl to sell something/anything to a man than a man can to the same man. I've experienced this first hand. Then of course you have the men that come into a store and think that any female should be at home popping out kids left and right and vaccuming the house (ala June Clever) and only want a man's opinion on a product. Everyone is gonna have their own opinions and i respect that.....but I would never consider Hooter's girls whores cuz if I would start doing that, then I'd have to consider all models who model products to *gasp* imagine that SELL things, whores as well.

Old 02-04-2003, 11:56 PM   #33
armyguy5
3rd Gear

just think of all the car shows u go to....women sportin small skimpy clothes promotoing companies (and no i'm not complaining) it's everywhere

chris
  • Cold Air Intake, Front Strut Bar, MTX Thunder 6000 10", Gunmetal Altezza Tail Lights, Short Throw Shifter, Factory Side Skirts and Rear lip, JDM front Lip, Thermal R&D stealth exhaust, 16" Rota Slipstreams in Bronze, Alpine CD/MP3/WMA/XM RADIO, Legacy L7M in car video
armyguy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2003, 09:04 AM   #34
juvenile

I don't mind it at all!