.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2002, 05:50 PM   #1
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

OK ladies....

Why am I so obsessed with you?
Your like a drug!! I just can't get enough.
I'm not saying I sleep around. Actually I'm probably the farthest thing from a male whore. But damn. I would just like to thank all of you ladies out there for being hot, addicting, sexy, and all the other good stuff *wink wink*
My favorite part of gurls would be your eyes, as$es, LEGS...I love legs, hands (oh so soft) the smell of you...hmmm....anyway...It pisses me off how guys could treat gurls bad.
Sorry this thread is useless....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 05:53 PM   #2
mt.biker

Dude I totally agree with you on this one, though I've seen many a women who make me wanna but for the most part they look oh so good.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:58 PM   #3
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
Dude I totally agree with you on this one, though I've seen many a women who make me wanna but for the most part they look oh so good.

oh yeah don't get me wrong....not 100% of them are FVckign amazing....but damn....

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

Old 11-05-2002, 09:16 PM   #4
imports_only98

wow...ok..this thread started off really sweet..hahaha. id like to personally send you guys a BIG you're welcome for all of the above (well in the 1st post that is) and to say thank you for all that u guys give me...your hands..i love hands too!!! ur lips..always important to have good lips....ur smell...preferably curve...ur arms that u cuddle us with...and ur butts...amy loves the rump!! haha....so there you go..thank you!!!

-amy
Old 11-06-2002, 02:54 AM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by imports_only98
wow...ok..this thread started off really sweet..hahaha. id like to personally send you guys a BIG you're welcome for all of the above (well in the 1st post that is) and to say thank you for all that u guys give me...your hands..i love hands too!!! ur lips..always important to have good lips....ur smell...preferably curve...ur arms that u cuddle us with...and ur butts...amy loves the rump!! haha....so there you go..thank you!!!

-amy

hahahah I try...Know what I dislike in gurls...when someone has been dating someone for a while and they say "oh im just going home to so and so, i don't have to look good for him" I personally think that you should. Remember. There is always someone better looking then you. SHouldn't you wanna impress the person you 'love'???

Old 11-06-2002, 06:59 AM   #6
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by dereks civic
hahahah I try...Know what I dislike in gurls...when someone has been dating someone for a while and they say "oh im just going home to so and so, i don't have to look good for him" I personally think that you should. Remember. There is always someone better looking then you. SHouldn't you wanna impress the person you 'love'???

that happened for me, my last gf looked cute when i started dating her, and then something change.. oh dudes was it scary...
Old 11-06-2002, 08:53 AM   #7
DsBlu01CivEX

aww the first post was straight out the heart and so sweet. Then you guys had to go talk about the not so attractive girls..... But you're welcome gentlemen....it's amazing how some of us don't go out of our way 90% of the time but thats when the guys "freak out" about how good we look...then we do primp and they don't say anything.

Oh and eyes, chest, back, and the little "V" thing that some guys have kickin headin down towards their "you know"....Im a huge sucker for that. I'm also a sucker for a bald head (think Vin Diesel, Tyrese, Taye Diggs) and glasses...not the big plastic or wire frame aviatiors with the sweat bar....but little trendy wire frame glasses. I dont know...

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2002, 10:19 AM   #8
cutiepy701

Thanks guys, but from personal experience....I know that some of my boyfriends have loved it when I came over wearing sweat pants and hair in a pony tail. They say it was sexy as hell when I scrubbed it (sometimes) not all the time.
I love to look good almost 100% of the time for my man.....but hey men....give us a break sometimes....we cant look perfect 24/7 right?
Old 11-06-2002, 12:01 PM   #9
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by cutiepy701
Thanks guys, but from personal experience....I know that some of my boyfriends have loved it when I came over wearing sweat pants and hair in a pony tail. They say it was sexy as hell when I scrubbed it (sometimes) not all the time.
I love to look good almost 100% of the time for my man.....but hey men....give us a break sometimes....we cant look perfect 24/7 right?

Oh Im not saying 100% of the time...Not at all...there is a time for relaxing and kinda just letting go. Im all for relaxing..believe me....but Im just saying...there is a gurl I know who's boyfriend lives outta town, and we were talking and he was coming into town..and taking her out for supper, at a nice resturant, and she was like "well whatever, i don't gotta impress him" and that's where this conversation comes in. Like I said. 100% of the time..you don't have to dress up. But when going out on a date it sure would be nice.
But don't get me wrong..I still luv da ladies.

Old 11-06-2002, 01:01 PM   #10
imports_only98

Quote:
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX

and the little "V" thing that some guys have kickin headin down towards their "you know"....Im a huge sucker for that

good lord wooooorrrrddd to that!! i totally forgot about the V!!! hands down...thats my fav!!!

-amy
Old 11-06-2002, 01:14 PM   #11
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
good lord wooooorrrrddd to that!! i totally forgot about the V!!! hands down...thats my fav!!!

-amy

ahhh good thing for being 6'4" and 180lbs....

Old 11-06-2002, 02:34 PM   #12
imports_only98

Quote:
ahhh good thing for being 6'4" and 180lbs....

tall and skinny...yumm yummy. amy's favorite!!

-amy
Old 11-06-2002, 03:22 PM   #13
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: OK ladies....

Quote:
Why am I so obsessed with you?
Your like a drug!! I just can't get enough.
I'm not saying I sleep around. Actually I'm probably the farthest thing from a male whore. But damn. I would just like to thank all of you ladies out there for being hot, addicting, sexy, and all the other good stuff *wink wink*
My favorite part of gurls would be your eyes, as$es, LEGS...I love legs, hands (oh so soft) the smell of you...hmmm....anyway...It pisses me off how guys could treat gurls bad.
Sorry this thread is useless....

What a ladies man!! And such nice things to say!
Old 11-07-2002, 06:25 PM   #14
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
tall and skinny...yumm yummy. amy's favorite!!

-amy

tall and skinny...UH HUH!!!(read: Josh Hartnett or Jimmy Fallon ) goodness...ask erin...those are the only guys i'll really check out when we are out at the bar or what not. I'm like "OOO tall guy..." she just laughs at me.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 07:07 PM   #15
mylittlecivic

Awww isnt it sweet guys love us and we love them.

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 02:49 AM   #16
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Re: Re: OK ladies....

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
What a ladies man!! And such nice things to say!

Is there any other way to be..I mean seriously....I ass kicked a guy bad one night for not being nice to gurls....and other reasons.

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
Awww isnt it sweet guys love us and we love them.

So we should all ...uhhh....MEET!!
hahah...and Party....

Old 11-09-2002, 04:09 PM   #17
RSX-S girl

Back on the subject... I don't remember who said it, but something about gurls not caring about what they look like once they are with someone for a while... My take... guys tell their gurls they look good in sweats and a pony tail... If you don't like it, don't tell us. I'd much rather come over looking fine as hell so you want me than showing up looking like I haven't showered in days... It makes us feel better
Old 11-09-2002, 04:52 PM   #18
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by RSX-S girl
Back on the subject... I don't remember who said it, but something about gurls not caring about what they look like once they are with someone for a while... My take... guys tell their gurls they look good in sweats and a pony tail... If you don't like it, don't tell us. I'd much rather come over looking fine as hell so you want me than showing up looking like I haven't showered in days... It makes us feel better

Yeah that would have been me....I mean not when were jus going to chill and catch a movie or somthing...but when were going out for dinner and shit....and espically if your boyfriend lives outta town.

Old 11-09-2002, 04:56 PM   #19
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by RSX-S girl

I said something about them changing too. I never said my gf looked good in anything but the stuff she looked good in. Yet she still changed, even ask my mates. She went from cute to what happened to her that was about the i had to get rid of her.
Old 11-28-2002, 05:48 PM   #20
02_Si
2nd Gear

I think every girl has some way of making a guy want them. I love the way girls look. I don't care if they think they're ugly, fat, whatever. I think a girl looks the best when she is serious. Not mad, but serious.. as in like having a serious conversation. An inteligent girl is defintely a turn on. Three things to remember ladies.. hair, eyes, hands. I love to play with a girl's hair. I love looking in their eyes. And I love the holding their hands. Can't get any better.