.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2002, 09:24 PM   #1
Tdogg

fo da ladies

My girlfriend just bought an 00 Si about 2 weeks ago and she says she has "guys" (and i use the term loosely...) trying to race or honking or following her all the time. I was just wondering if there is any tactic you ladies use short of pulling out a weapon with a trigger to stop the harrasment.
Old 11-04-2002, 09:44 PM   #2
mt.biker

oh a chic in a civic.. dude i'd tail her... 90% of chic that drive civics are HOT.
Old 11-04-2002, 09:50 PM   #3
Tdogg

sigh...

yeah...she is hot...5'4... about 128...D's...she likes fast cars she can drive stick yeah...she is the perfect girlfriend...SO YOU CANT HAVE HER...but i appreciate the compliment
Old 11-05-2002, 07:33 AM   #4
mt.biker

Re: sigh...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tdogg
yeah...she is hot...5'4... about 128...D's...she likes fast cars she can drive stick yeah...she is the perfect girlfriend...SO YOU CANT HAVE HER...but i appreciate the compliment

dude i said i'd tailer her not steel her.....
Old 11-05-2002, 09:43 AM   #5
Accordchick

to much disappointment if you are a good looking girl with fast car there's no hidding from the harrasment...guys either think the girl can't race or the exact opposite...see having a good looking girl who can race seems to be some sort of dream for a ton of guys...the only form of advice is build up the car so she can smoke them!!!! i mean my bf loves it now when a guy pulls up next to me wanting to race and i completly take him off the line....so yeah there's no hidding from the harrasement ..
Old 11-05-2002, 10:31 AM   #6
cutiepy701

I use to have Cutiepy on my liscense plate...its been my screen name for years. I have actually had guys follow me home, just to see what I look like ( I have limo tinted windows). It got to the point where even girls were staring at my car just to see my face....so I got rid of my personal plates and got regular ones. People still look at my car, but no nearly half as much as I use to get harrassed. It was terrible.
Old 11-07-2002, 09:45 AM   #7
RSX-S girl

I drive an RSX Type S with blue to black faded windows, guys can't see in. They just assume it's another guy driving, so they try to race. They don't realize that it's a girl until I put my window down and smile as I fly by. It really doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy driving, it's the car they drive. Dudes just think that if it's a girl they don't know how to race. There's nothing like a girl that has a fast car that knows how to drive it... TYPE-S, Six-Speed.....
Old 11-07-2002, 10:03 AM   #8
Novtec1

hey don't feel bad when my wife drives my talon she always..i mean always has someone TRY to race her. i give here credit she had the awd lauch downpacked...shes had a lot of guys to to follow he after she smokes the s#!T outta them to ask..."is that your car" i thinks its funny. now she wants me to get her a WRX.... GUESS WHAT I GOTTA BUY NEXT YEAR.......
Old 11-07-2002, 03:22 PM   #9
Lovebuzz13

I always look at the guy then laugh. It makes them feel like an ass, especially when I have friends in the car.
Old 11-07-2002, 07:02 PM   #10
mylittlecivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
I always look at the guy then laugh. It makes them feel like an ass, especially when I have friends in the car.

I basicaly do the same thing, my car attracts attention VERY easily so alot of guys try to race me and what not, but i just cant help but laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 08:33 AM   #11
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Re: fo da ladies

Quote:
Originally posted by Tdogg
My girlfriend just bought an 00 Si about 2 weeks ago and she says she has "guys" (and i use the term loosely...) trying to race or honking or following her all the time. I was just wondering if there is any tactic you ladies use short of pulling out a weapon with a trigger to stop the harrasment.

Tell her to give them the middle finger! Nah, I'm just kidding, that could potentially cause problems, and that's not good! But I agree with Laren when she says.....
Quote:
I've done that before, and I think it works quite nicely!
Old 11-08-2002, 08:36 AM   #12
mt.biker

girls your laughing at guys aint nice. Why you gotta pull that shit on them, sinking to their level and all. Just smoke em and leave em. No need to be a B*tch about it and laugh, that just aint cool.

Personally I only even raced one chick and I took her down.... let that be a warning to ALL OF YOU CHICKS Rob will dominate
Old 11-08-2002, 08:50 AM   #13
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
girls your laughing at guys aint nice. Why you gotta pull that shit on them, sinking to their level and all. Just smoke em and leave em. No need to be a B*tch about it and laugh, that just aint cool.

Personally I only even raced one chick and I took her down.... let that be a warning to ALL OF YOU CHICKS Rob will dominate

I only laugh when the guys are being obnoxious.

....and my chances of beating them are pretty slim. I bet a stupid mini van could beat me!
Old 11-08-2002, 09:01 AM   #14
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
I only laugh when the guys are being obnoxious.

....and my chances of beating them are pretty slim. I bet a stupid mini van could beat me!

lol erin.. the last part was me just messing around
Old 11-08-2002, 11:36 AM   #15
butterfly01

Um, I always try to mess with the guys to get them to race me. Around here, they always think if your a girl driving a nice ride.. its gotta be their boyfriend's car. That to me, is very insulting. Poo on boyfriends! haha. Yeah, and girls can drive stickshifts! *Peace*
Old 11-08-2002, 04:17 PM   #16
mylittlecivic

It can be lots of fun and sometimes i do bring it on , but I only laugh because it's a natural reaction im not trying to be mean to them maybe im just wierd

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 12:33 PM   #17
civicEX01

i drive a 2001 civic ex. nothing done to it.. my boyfriend lets me drive his dodge dakota R/T. it is funny when you have a guy who tryes to race MY MAN HAS TAUGHT ME RIGHT I KNOW HOW TO RACE ANYTHING STOCK OR NOT. WHEN IM RACING IN HIS TRUCH I FEEL LIKE QUEEN OF THE WORLD WHEN I BLOW A TURBOED CIVIC OR ANY OTHER SUPED UP CAR AWAY. ALLS I DO HAVE TO SAY IS THAT HE BETTER WATCH OUT BECAUSE WHEN I FINISH MY CAR HE WILL BE CRYING....
Old 11-14-2002, 03:06 PM   #18
LilCivicGirl

[quote]Originally posted by RSX-S girl
It really doesn't matter if it's a girl or a guy driving, it's the car they drive. Dudes just think that if it's a girl they don't know how to race.

thats true. But when I got my civic done up (especially tinted windows) couple guys tryed to race me, I never turn down an invitation for race. But when I won couple times guys would flag me down to stop on parking lot and before they realize that i am a girl they actually ready to fight. thats sad. I took my tint off so they could see who they are trying to race.
But many times I race them just to prove point that girls can drive and race too.
And another thing is my bf has his own performance shop. and many people know that we going out. so they pick on me just to see what I got. Many times I won, and that brings business to my bf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg civic#1.jpg (14.8 KB, 26 views)
Old 11-27-2002, 01:50 PM   #19
SofaKingSmooth

iw ould not worry about and just deal with it.... ill play with a girl nomater what car she has. it is way more fun when she plays back though