Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2003, 09:26 PM   #1
ford50forlife
4th Gear

1988 jeep cherokee vs. dumbass in a civic hatch with gsr in it

i was just driving home with my jeep from aj1978ta's house after hitting up e-town, (FARKING AWESOME!)

englishtown highlights

Once i passed the mall exit on merrit parkway i see a civic in my rearview coming up on my ass and revving to like 15,000rpms, so i nail it and pull to the right and see if hell take a bite at a 1988 cherokee, and he does.... and how he screams past me as i slow for car in my lane, and he jets inbetween the car in HIS lane and the car i slowed down for in front of me at about 85+mph and jets off an exit that he BARELY made (DUMB RICER!).... well since he had to turn real hard to make the exit and since it was shitty out, he lost control and veered BACK into the path on highway traffic (and me) at like 80mph+ heading straight for the guardrail.

As i slam on my brakes and pump them cause they keep locking up he pops the curb hits the guardrail and gets thrown back into the highway. at which point the car in the left lane of me pulls into my lane to avoid hitting him, i pop the curb to my right to avoid hitting HER! heres the kicker, the 2 people in front of me drive off without even a second glance. i on the other hand shut my jeep off and ran over while calling 911 considering the windsheild had a big hole in it the size of a human head (passenger) but no blood, i tell him to put the window down, and he does. i ask if hes ok, and to my ****ing shock him AND THE PASSENGER are completely calm and ok, and tell me and i quote "its straight, we fine" so i tell 911 to come for a tow, lol.

he then starts the car up and says he thinks its ok to drive, well the bumper was left on the exit about 100 feet off, and the support is dragging on the ground, the passenger light if fuct, the carbon fiber hood is IRONICALLY unscathed, the intake is crushed, the radiator is punchured and leaking all over the place, i tell him to kill the motor. he comes over and pops the hood, and i see a completely worked gsr motor in there. i told him i woulda kept chase but he was a nutjob, and he tells me he hopes his "motor" is ok, i told him about englishtown and he said he didnt feel like going today, LOL

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, INSTEAD OF GOING TO A TRACK TO RACE HE CHOSE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH A 1988 jeep cherokee for no good reason and he loses by default. i told him once he gets his car fixed to look me up around trumbull and well race for money .. at the track of course.

p.s. and on the way back from englishtown AJ FENDED OFF A VIPER RT/10 WOOT!!! he also tryed to **** with a 360 modena but the modena knew he would get OWN3d ehhe

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 03-09-2003 at 01:50 AM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 09:43 PM   #2
ShEaNy

what car does aj have?...wow...what a 'almost' kill..lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 09:45 PM   #3
ford50forlife
4th Gear

1978 trans am 400 with small cam small carb small intake, and stock unported 1978 smogger heads lol.

Old 03-08-2003, 09:47 PM   #4
ShEaNy

lol what!! that thing mowed down a viper?? i dont understand domestic engines that good....lol u might have to explain a bit better if u feel like it.sorry lol
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 09:50 PM   #5
ford50forlife
4th Gear

you really dont understand at all, he FENDED HIM OFF, and it wasnt for very long either... lol

Old 03-08-2003, 09:55 PM   #6
AJ1978TA

LOL! The viper guy was a tool, he kept weaving in and out of traffic like a ricer. He was coming up on my right, so I did a ricer jump/WOT and cut him off. We gave the bastard thumbs up before, and he didn't bother to look or acknowledge us. What bastard. So I passed him fast and cut him off as he was coming up fast from behind, definitely not going WOT tho LOL, he was just cutting through traffic like a fool. Then I cut over as the road turned, initial D style.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:58 PM   #7
ford50forlife
4th Gear

then once the merge ended he dusted off HARD

same as the other firebird driven by that GIRL hehe, aj doesnt want to race it though cause the Carb fuct up

Old 03-09-2003, 07:10 PM   #8
mx6gt91

makes me wonder if that car was stolen, why would they not want to tow the car home. all its going to do is further damage the car and engine.

thats why he was on your ass, then blew by you when you moved over. why would he want to race an old Jeep???

makes you think dont it???
Old 03-09-2003, 07:15 PM   #9
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by mx6gt91
makes me wonder if that car was stolen, why would they not want to tow the car home. all its going to do is further damage the car. he didnt even get out and see the damage.

thats why he was on your ass, then blew by you when you moved over.

makes you think dont it???

thats very tru, but he did get out to see the damage, and when i left him he was waiting for the tow i called, he was pissed that his motor might be fuct up, i think he had bigger problems lol. i still dont get what would cause him to pick on a jeep though?

Old 03-15-2003, 01:23 PM   #10
Shot 2 Hel

somebody to pick on i guess
Old 03-15-2003, 03:30 PM   #11
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

What a douche bag....

Racing on an open highway is one thing, but weaving in & out of traffic is stupid. They're lucky to be alive and that they didn't hurt anyone else.
Old 03-18-2003, 06:27 PM   #12
bent_remy

Alright some body explain what the fu** is a ricer?