::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2001, 07:42 PM   #1
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Whats the worst thing(s) u done as a kid??

I didnt know what gas was and struck a match and held it over my dads lawn mower gas tank and it exploded ...got my ass beat by my dad

In germany when i was 3 or 4 yrs/old me and my mom was in the basement of the housing complex and i had left and walked a mile down the road to where my sister worked at this lil grocery store...my mom beat my ass all the way back home...lol

I had lighted a Firecracker (M-80) Flasher in the kitchen abd blew a whole through my moms brand new dinning table was grounded for 6 months and got one hell of an ass whoopin

got mad at my sister cause she beat me up because i was pestering the sh!t out of her so i went outside and got a baseball bat and threw it through her bedroom window almost knocking her out missing her by several inches... got another hell of an ass whoopin and got put on punishment for a month
DRAG Boosted Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 08:28 PM   #2
toykilla

damn d00d you were a BAD child. anger management classes paid off?? i think the worse thing i did was got caught selling drugs when i was 17. BLAH it wouldnt be bad if i wasnt caught but i was so it was bad. i will not say what i had but lets just say it was a lot and it was at a club. =/
Old 12-16-2001, 08:38 PM   #3
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
damn d00d you were a BAD child. anger management classes paid off?? i think the worse thing i did was got caught selling drugs when i was 17. BLAH it wouldnt be bad if i wasnt caught but i was so it was bad. i will not say what i had but lets just say it was a lot and it was at a club. =/
lol...nah i didnt take any anger managment classes...lol i used to sell drugs too until they brought the dogs to my school...i had hidden a half under the auto lift in my autoshop class i was soo close from getting busted.... what was u slangin? that white? blow? weed? X?
Old 12-16-2001, 08:44 PM   #4
toykilla

mostly xTc (girls at clubs on xTc, OH MY, how nice) screw getting a girl drunk to want sex...give them a pill...lol sorry, thats how i was 2 years ago. i actually owned my own pill press so it costed me a hole 1/4 of a dollar to make a pill and i sold for 15$ each at a club. i was needless to say, everyones best friend on friday/saturday night. ok ill tell ya...i was busted in DC at a club with lb of weed...125 pills and 3 guns (gotta protect myself, DC is scary on club nights) i had it all in a samsonite suitcase and i also got charged with having a fake ID...BLAH..i was on VIP list so i could bring a bag into the club, or suitcase. I sat in bathroom all night...most i sold in 1 night was 325pills. how do you think my car is paid off??? =) I just thank *** everyday i was 17 or id still be sitting behind bars. probabtion and rehab was all i got and thats all over with. woOt
Old 12-16-2001, 08:45 PM   #5
toykilla

I must say though, if I was going to get into drugs again. I would do blow over all. Its the only thing I can get REAL easy and it doesnt leave you out of your mind for hours upon hours like xTc and lsd. Its a great thing
Old 12-16-2001, 08:48 PM   #6
toykilla

im sure this thread will be banned now with all the talk about drugs. Oh well, he asked...
Old 12-16-2001, 08:56 PM   #7
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

drugs are bad! anybody else have any bad experiences as a child???
Old 12-16-2001, 08:57 PM   #8
toykilla

yes they are and im 100% honest about that...2 years of rehab will do that to a person...drugs sux...just say no..
Old 12-16-2001, 10:45 PM   #9
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by DRAG Boosted Si
drugs are bad! anybody else have any bad experiences as a child???

yeah i remeber when i was 14 (back in romania) my dad was blaming me for stuff that happned to his car( i was innocent) , so one day being sick of his shit i took his gas pump and valve cover out. Needless to say about the ass whoopin' that i got.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 12:11 AM   #10
Lovebuzz13

You guys were all really bad kids. I don't remember anything I did that was that bad.
Old 12-17-2001, 08:49 AM   #11
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I used to be a Pyro kid..

Once, in 4th grade, I started a small fire on my desk. That was funny!

Not far from my house there is a small forest/woods, well guess what.. I burnt it down..
That was the most effective way I could imagine to clear out the trees, for cycling...
My dad didnt appreciate that one.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 08:54 AM   #12
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Worse thing I did was steal from a local Junkyard and seel the parts for $...

Old 12-17-2001, 09:02 AM   #13
90civiclxryder

shiit. i never sold drugs but i did some other shiit. i used to steal a lot of shiit, got like 300 dollars in silver chains one night i cant remember where from. it was easy because i had shoes with stash pockets. once i turned 18 i stopped. me and my friends would go into wal-mart and tear the place up, playing football, shopping cart wars, stealing, spilling drinks. my favorite was find towers of stacked paper towels and diving into them. we also got in trouble a lot for skateboarding, ive done a lot more shiit that i cant remember now
Old 12-17-2001, 03:55 PM   #14
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovebuzz13
You guys were all really bad kids. I don't remember anything I did that was that bad.

Let's just say guys know how to get in trouble. The only time I have ever seen a girl do some really bad shit was when she chilled with guys. We always have the bright ideas but then again. If you look at the girls that did bad shit because of guys then they dont have a mind of their own. So they are stupid anyways.
Old 12-17-2001, 06:02 PM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

im not as bad as you guys, i usualy only would do something that i would get a laugh out of, like i filled a fountain up with bubbles..... 5 bottles of dish soap..... heh 7 cops in the parking lot, i got one hell of a adrenaline rush knowing 7 cop cars were around the corner. we went for a swim in a house pool that was for sale, in the middle of an open house one time. just jumped the fence, swap for a sec till peopole started yelling, hoped back over the fence and ran. um.... shit i got alot. we set a road on fire once, dumped gas strait across, lit it, had a nice fire going, then couldnt get it out. ive set a dock on fire.... opps.... no more camp fires on docks... ehhehe well thats what i told my parents. i set my neihbors fence on fire once, because *a spark jumped from the lawn mower we were filling with gas while it was on* and we couldnbt get it out. we were dumping gas on fire works, and well.... it got out of hand. oh, speaking of fire works, we had a bottle rocket fight i guess you'd call it. that was a DUMB idea. halloween we would spray kids with my gigantic super soakers(the $50 ones) till they would run like litle girls or drop their bags and run...... LOL, we had mortors... the BIG fire wokrs they have at baseball games and whatnot, went blowing mail boxes up....threw one out of a car on a bridge at 2 in the morning(no cars around) and a freidn, from a mile away, lives on a condo on the beach said he saw it from his house..... once we got a friend of mine in a porta-potty, we started tipping it back and forth from side to side, we never let it fall but he almost tried to beat the shit out of us... man i could go on for another hour.... i was/am a evil kid, not bad.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2001, 06:21 PM   #16
toykilla

i like the porta-potty thing...my old soccer coach went in one at a tournament we were at and we parked a truck in front of the door to exit. it was funny shit...
Old 12-23-2001, 12:24 AM   #17
eXNBP

I once was a bad bad child Sold E dropped E wathced ppl drop E watch other people on E and dropped E again taht was a basic night in my life last year Got caught at school cuz some little ***** squeeled Lets jsut say he moved.......very far away Ummmm that is all