::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2006, 06:08 AM   #1
AkimboStylee

*scream

well life fucking sucks right now. Im single again, only because the bitch of a fiance i had neglected to inform me that she and HER daughter(I actually found out 3 months into her pregnancy that the baby was not mine, but that of her ex of 3 wks. when she told me that there maybe a chance that she(the baby) might not be mine, (this was two weeks ago) and i told her that i actually found out back in march that the baby wasn't mine) but anyway, i pissed her off and told her that if she ever lied to me again that i would so mack her life miserable, she called the cops, and i got thrown in jail for domestic violence, becuase she said i hit her( she has the form of acne were it makes a purple streak on her face right under and inbetween her right eye and ear, and i guess that the cop thought it was a bruise,) and i told the cop that i was man enough to settle my differences without violence, and bam the cuffs went on my hands. when i got out, becasue the judge said they had no proof that i hit her, and than said that i was not aloud around her or our child, and i said that the child wa not mine, and that i would gladdly act accordingly to the judges wish's, and when i went home her stuff was gone, and a note that read: I'm sorry i had you arrested, im sorry that i lied about my daughter, and im sorry that all this had to happen, and blah blah blah.

so i got drunk with my best friend, his girlfriend, and her bestfriend. long story short, i ended up hooking up with said best friend, and accidently calling the ex while we were having a little fun(she left me a very hateful voicemail(the ex not the new girl)my phone wasn't(is now) a flip phone,a nd it dialed her speed dial number in my phone, and supposedly her the sounds of somebody screaming for joy))

Im drunk, and just wanted to say that Im sorry f that made no sence, this fun is going to hurt in the morning! later (this actually hapend about a week ago, i just never had the lower inhibitions to tell you guys what happend)
Old 10-02-2006, 06:49 AM   #2
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

good luck bro, keep your head up, thinkgs will get better.that sucks she pulled that shit on you... i mean with a kid and all you think she would have a little respect for you.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:59 AM   #3
Robert
R-Tard

That is craziness.

What to say? Consider yourself lucky, maybe there is something to learn from this?

Walk away, there are brighter days ahead.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:24 AM   #4
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

If some girl's going to wrongly accuse me of domestic violence, I'm gonna make it worth the trip to jail and punch her in the fucking throat. Sorry, but fair is fair. If you use your position as what society perceives to be the victim as leverage to harm me, I don't care who you are. Like the saying goes, "if you're man enough to throw a punch you're man enough to take a punch". And the fact that she's apparently a whore doesn't help her any. You should NEVER hit a lady...but it's perfectly acceptable to hit a woman.

"Oh...but Steve...she's a woman". No...shut the fuck up. Sex is not an issue. If there's something you'd deck a guy for, it goes for women too. I'm all for equal rights between men and women...but that also comes with the inherent understand that women are not weaker than men. They can take a punch and throw one just as well. It's not masoginistic...it's life. However, if you strike a women unprovoked, you're a fucking parasite.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:57 AM   #5
Robert
R-Tard

Steve, my wife is 110lbs and I'm 180. IF I throw a punch when all is fair I'm going to hurt her alot more then she is going to hurt me.

At no point in civil contents do I agree with hitting a woman. It never solves anything. Further more I think its silly to risk your reputation. If someone acused you of killing someone and you were arrested would you feel the need to make your trip to jail worth while? I suspect not.

Simply because this woman used a cheap means of removing him from the house by calling in the police does not mean you haev the right to hit her.

After writting this, I think back in March when you realized the child wasn't yours akimbo you should have walked. Considering everything I think you walked yourself right into this situation. There is in all likelihood 50:50 responsibility for what has recently transpired. You stayed with a woman who cheated on you and felt the need to be invovled with her. Whatever that says about your state I will leave that up to you to figure out; I dont know you. I do know however that women like that will use you, abuse you and find another man at their convience. Learn the lesson, this time you got off light. Consider for a moment if that was your child and she wanted to be with someone else. Stuck paying child support, not being invovled with her or the childs up bringing and at 21 how that would impact the rest of your life.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:57 PM   #6
Wren57

Be glad she's gone, sounds like she caused you nothing but trouble... so why mourn her leaving? Your life will be much less stressful and not full of her bullshit any more, so be happy and enjoy!
Old 10-02-2006, 02:23 PM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkimboStylee
Im drunk, and just wanted to say that Im sorry f that made no sence, this fun is going to hurt in the morning!

This is the one part in your drunking ass babbling that wasnt hard to understand or read.

But yea fuck her dude just go bang her sister or something. But as for what robert said I disagree whole heartedly.If a girl is man enough to throw a punch then she should expect to receive one in return. She cant use the bullshit that "Im a girl" She wasnt a girl when she slammed you in the face was she?
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #8
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR4_Craver
But yea fuck her dude just go bang her sister or something. But as for what robert said I disagree whole heartedly.If a girl is man enough to throw a punch then she should expect to receive one in return. She cant use the bullshit that "Im a girl" She wasnt a girl when she slammed you in the face was she?

In the same token, I guess the guy who gets his face slammed in by a girl isn't much of a guy....
Old 10-02-2006, 03:54 PM   #9
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
If someone acused you of killing someone and you were arrested would you feel the need to make your trip to jail worth while? I suspect not.

Not quite the same thing now, is it? I mean, if someone accuses you of murder it's not necessarily a "go directly to jail" card. They gather evidence and have a trial. If a chick says you hit her, the cops pretty much have to haul you away automatically and it's he said she said. And come to think of it, if someone wrongly accused me of murder and I did time for it...yeah, I might just wanna make it worth my while by killing them when I got out.

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Old 10-02-2006, 04:29 PM   #10
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
In the same token, I guess the guy who gets his face slammed in by a girl isn't much of a guy....

No, being smashed in the face by a girl doesnt make you less of a man. I didnt say "smashed in" I said
Quote:
She wasnt a girl when she slammed you in the face was she?
Not quite the same as getting your face smashed in. Yes, I guess being destroyed by a girl would hurt your pride and reputation. But thats not the case.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:04 AM   #11
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

How is your manhood in any way dictated by the action of another person, male or female? Back when I was serious about martial arts (I still kinda am...but not as much time these days) I sparred with a couple chicks who were really skilled. There'd be no shame if you got your shit ruined by one of them. In fact, I can almost gaurantee they'd ruin your day unless you were similarly trained. The whole idea of women being so much weaker than man is really just insulting to women. My point is simple...either women are equal or they aren't. You can't claim assertiveness in some aspects of life then play the victim in others. But maybe I'm just a puppet of the manocentric male-ocracy.

Old 10-03-2006, 06:27 AM   #12
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

steve i can believe your arguing you can hit a woman.... seriously men are genetically stronger on thw ehole than a woman, and we are raised to be the dominant agressive ones generally. you cannot for any reason hit a woman dosnt matter how mad you are unless she is thretening your life. and if she lies about it like in this situation you shouldnt use "well im going anyways" as a excuse, because then your defence goes out the window. you go in and plea your case and try to win the trial, not hit her anyways and think you would have ended up in jail either way. he said she said holds up alot less than bruses and welts as evidence. in this cause he said she had bad acne that could look like a bruse, well if she told the cop that then in court it turns out its her acne and she always has marks then what? she's a lying sack of trash and wont be able to say someone hit her to send them to an overnight at county.... hit a girl.. im real disapointed with you man.. your gonna stay single for a while if you have that mentality

Old 10-03-2006, 10:16 AM   #13
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Wow...that may be the weakest argument I've ever heard. Are you guys reading what you type? By asserting that women are weaker than men you are essentially insulting them. Sexual dymorphism has long since caught up to it's respective genders and women aren't nearly as small and weak as you might imagine. If a women hits me, why is it wrong for me to hit her back? Because she has a vagina she's off limits? That's fucking bullshit. If a woman hits me with a closed fist without just cause, I'm going to end her day. Period. No whining about how she's smaller than me. She should've thought about that before she hit me. And Chris...do you seriously think there's much of a trial for men accused of hitting women? Even if you make it that far, in American culture men are ALWAYS the aggressors. She could've stabbed you with a kitchen knife...who cares, you're going to jail. She might too...but you're still going.

I'm gonna stay single? In what realm of reality does this have to do with relationships? Are you telling me you'd stay with a girl who wrongfully accused you of domestic violence? Of course you wouldn't (unless you're an idiot...which I know you aren't). If I was dating a girl and she clocked me for no good reason, I'd return the favor and then kick her to the curb...end of story. How is that so hard to rationalize? I by no means advocate the senseless beating of women. I'm just saying that if we're all supposed to be on equal ground, it's an eye for an eye. Accusing someone of something they didn't do simply to put them in jail is equally as morally reprehensible as hitting a woman...the two balance each other out.

Old 10-03-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
How is your manhood in any way dictated by the action of another person, male or female? Back when I was serious about martial arts (I still kinda am...but not as much time these days) I sparred with a couple chicks who were really skilled. There'd be no shame if you got your shit ruined by one of them. In fact, I can almost gaurantee they'd ruin your day unless you were similarly trained. The whole idea of women being so much weaker than man is really just insulting to women. My point is simple...either women are equal or they aren't. You can't claim assertiveness in some aspects of life then play the victim in others. But maybe I'm just a puppet of the manocentric male-ocracy.

Steve, I wasnt saying that getting wrecked by a girl that is trained to mess you up is bad.
Quote:
No, being smashed in the face by a girl doesnt make you less of a man

Thats what I said. It was Robert that implied being smashed by a girl making you suck at life. I agree completely with you. If a girl hits you then she is "Man enough" to be hit back. "Real Women" arent supposed to be aggressive and punch people. To even say the things I put in " " is in a way belittling women as a whole. True, there are women who will destroy me. Those are the ones who would throw a punch at me and allow me to take the apporpiate action back. Then there are the women AkimboStylee is talking about. The ones that say or do anything to get what they want. These girls also fall into the other category. The kind of girl that will swing on a guy and get just utterly mauled then call the cops cause the guy defends himself. Nobody can justify a senseless beating for women.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #15
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

steve what im saying is when an average woman attacks the average man he has full capability to restrain her over hitting her back. if you are being attacked by a body builder/boxer woman then i feel you would have the right to hit her back in defence.

i guess you can always find a case to justify a reason why to hit a woman, but the truth is genetically males are bigger and stronger than woman, that i dont see as an insult when its just part of our evolution as humans. im not saying we are better, im just saying that our physical makeup has men being the larger sex of our spieces

well, our justice system might be flawed, but you go from having maybe a 50% chance of going to jail if she says you did it and you didnt, where as if you hit her, your going, theres hard evidence and your sentance will reflect that over no hard evidence. your call dude, if you are level headed enough to have shit hit the fan, not hit her, get accused of hitting her, cops coming, you still dont hit her, you go through the justice system some point its going to become evident that she is the crazy one and not you... i could play the whole thing out but why? hit a woman.... no matter what your life will suck more by doing it than not.

Old 10-03-2006, 05:09 PM   #16
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

So it's ok to hit some women but not others...am I reading that right? That's a fairly dangerous proposition. I mean...where do you draw the line? Who gets to decide when a woman is qualified for retaliation? I understand that women are generally physically smaller than men (though not always), but when a women hits you, it's still gonna hurt. Maybe on a 1-10 scale it's a 6 instead of an 8, but now you're just splitting hairs.

You're assuming our justice system is even something close to fair in these matters. The fact is that most states have laws mandating that 90% of the time someone (read: the man) is going to jail in a domestic violence call. The only time you'll ever be let off is if there's no evidence whatsoever you even had an argument. And it's not like they just take you to hang out for a while...it's an automatic 36 hour hold (or something like that...might be 18...I think it's 36). And that's just for an accusation. I get why these laws are in place and they're great for people who really need them (although keeping a real abuser in jail is just going to give him 36 hours to get more pissed), but they give women a LOT of unfair leverage for false accusations. All I'm saying is that it's time to level the playing field.

Old 10-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #17
Robert
R-Tard

It's actually not acceptable to hit in any case, not says the legal system. However when going into a fight to fight a woman the law is stacked against the male.

The legal system favors women on numerous accounts. It's just hte way it is. Doesnt mean its bad, or women are less because of it. You dont see me whinning because I cant have childern. Men and Women have been given different core strengths that allow them to excell at DIFFERENT things. Generally speaking, lifting heavy objects and fighting are not two of the most commonly found characteristics in women.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #18
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT40FIED
So it's ok to hit some women but not others...am I reading that right? That's a fairly dangerous proposition. I mean...where do you draw the line?

Yes in a way steve it is. It is fair to hit a woman when they strike you first. Not to just come home from work one day and punch the old lady for being there. You draw the line at who punches first. A line gets drawn at the point where a woman punches a guy in the face. Girls can slap all they want to but there is a huge difference in slapping someone and punching them. The law here says that you cant assault someone unless you feel they put you in immenent danger. Im sorry, but when someone tries to mess up my face I feel im in danger and am gonna fight back.

Quote:
All I'm saying is that it's time to level the playing field.

I dont think it could have been said any better.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:13 PM   #19
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR4_Craver
Yes in a way steve it is. It is fair to hit a woman when they strike you first. Not to just come home from work one day and punch the old lady for being there. You draw the line at who punches first. A line gets drawn at the point where a woman punches a guy in the face. Girls can slap all they want to but there is a huge difference in slapping someone and punching them. The law here says that you cant assault someone unless you feel they put you in immenent danger. Im sorry, but when someone tries to mess up my face I feel im in danger and am gonna fight back.

Actually I was refering to hitting a woman based upon body type like Chris was suggesting. You know...like it's ok to hit a girl who's larger but not one who's smaller. I totally agree with you though...if you just come home from work and start smacking your girl around for no reason you're just a coward and an asshole.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:49 PM   #20
Wren57

Its never OK to hit a woman, because as Chris stated, women are genetically weaker... and despite whatever training you've had or whatever, 99.99% of women are inferior physicaly to 99.99% of men. Yes it is great to have equality between the genders, but it isn't true based on evolution. Do you *REALLY want women to be as physically dominant as men? Personally, I like being able to be the dominant one in the relationship, and *REALLY like being able to throw my girl around the bedroom.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:48 AM   #21
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren57
Its never OK to hit a woman, because as Chris stated, women are genetically weaker... and despite whatever training you've had or whatever, 99.99% of women are inferior physicaly to 99.99% of men. Yes it is great to have equality between the genders, but it isn't true based on evolution. Do you *REALLY want women to be as physically dominant as men? Personally, I like being able to be the dominant one in the relationship, and *REALLY like being able to throw my girl around the bedroom.

Uh...what? Very little of that made sense. First of all 99.99%...really? I'd agree with 75%-80%...and that's not including all of the fat chicks out there who can really put their weight behind it. And second of all, you're saying you want to be the dominant one but you wouldn't strike a woman if she hit you? That sounds an aweful lot like you're the submissive one. She's established dominance by hitting you and you're just gonna let it slide. Yep...definitely submissive.

And for my own edification...when did you start believing in evolution?

Old 10-04-2006, 06:43 AM   #22
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

steve your so far off its not even funny... first of all dominance isnt established by aggression, its established by how you handle yourself over another person and coming out in control of the situation. fighting and going to their level puts them in control of the situation. that would be like saying the child is dominant over the parent if it hits them and the parent dosnt hit back. look you can argue all you want about how you think some girl might need a punch in the face or a slam in the head, but the truth is they dont, and if you think they do and even once you act on it, your going to be in jail faster than you can say she did it first. fair? yes i think so guys should not ever hit a woman. they are not 100% equal physically. submissive would be letting her hit you and not setting the situation strait.

and to defend what i said earlier, i didnt say a larger woman was ok to hit i was trying to say if your being attacked by a trained fighting woman then you would have reason to fear for your safty and DEFEND yourself. look even in male v male cases you can defend yourself, but not "get even" because they started it. my brother is a few years younger than me and at the end of highschool for me was probobly a little stronger, but i was older and more domanant still. when he would get mad and try to fight me i knew if i fought back i would always end up in more trouble cause im older, so i would not roll over and take it, i would use my brain and get myself out of the situation without having to hit back by maintaining my domanance and shutting him down.

if you are in the situation and think its ok to hit back then your gonna think thats the best and only way out. if you know and understand you are in control because the person is angery enough to want to attack you, you should be able to use your head to get out of it...

you could really live with yourself after really and truely hitting a woman? i would be so disapointed in my whole life....

Old 10-04-2006, 07:15 AM   #23
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
steve your so far off its not even funny...

THis says it all.
Old 10-04-2006, 09:17 AM   #24
AkimboStylee

wow, like the first 4 or 5 posts were about what was happening, thatn thw whoreing started.

a question was asked earlier that was pretty much why bother? the reason it hit me so hard, was that i knew that the kid wasn't mine, but when your with someone for a while, you start to get attached, and thats what happened, i actuallt loved this girl enough to pop the question, and for me, if i cant come to terms with something i leave it be, if for any reason i thought this wasn't going to workout(the relationship) i wouldn't have gone as far with it as i did, it was that this was all un expected
Old 10-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #25
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCantSkate
steve your so far off its not even funny... first of all dominance isnt established by aggression, its established by how you handle yourself over another person and coming out in control of the situation. fighting and going to their level puts them in control of the situation. that would be like saying the child is dominant over the parent if it hits them and the parent dosnt hit back. look you can argue all you want about how you think some girl might need a punch in the face or a slam in the head, but the truth is they dont, and if you think they do and even once you act on it, your going to be in jail faster than you can say she did it first. fair? yes i think so guys should not ever hit a woman. they are not 100% equal physically. submissive would be letting her hit you and not setting the situation strait.

and to defend what i said earlier, i didnt say a larger woman was ok to hit i was trying to say if your being attacked by a trained fighting woman then you would have reason to fear for your safty and DEFEND yourself. look even in male v male cases you can defend yourself, but not "get even" because they started it. my brother is a few years younger than me and at the end of highschool for me was probobly a little stronger, but i was older and more domanant still. when he would get mad and try to fight me i knew if i fought back i would always end up in more trouble cause im older, so i would not roll over and take it, i would use my brain and get myself out of the situation without having to hit back by maintaining my domanance and shutting him down.

if you are in the situation and think its ok to hit back then your gonna think thats the best and only way out. if you know and understand you are in control because the person is angery enough to want to attack you, you should be able to use your head to get out of it...

you could really live with yourself after really and truely hitting a woman? i would be so disapointed in my whole life....

Dominance isn't established through aggression? When did this happen? It's been that way in the animal kingdom since...well...forever. We even use it to this day in politics. Fighting somone who's fighting you doesn't put you on their level unless you initiated the problem. If someone cracks you in the face and you lie down and take it, you're the bitch and they're the butch.

And what you actually said was "if you are being attacked by a body builder/boxer woman then i feel you would have the right to hit her back in defence." There's no reference there to training. Does a chick who lifts weights inherently know how to fight? In my experience, the bigger you are, the worse you fight. In fact, I have a friend who's a championship MMA fighter...he put on about 30lbs of muscle and started losing fights because he slowed down. Size has nothing to do with it.

Stop all of this bullshit about self control. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about self defense. Yeah...I would have a good night's sleep if I belted a woman who came at me aggressively. If you wouldn't, you're either a whiney pussy or just plain insecure with yourself. No one's talking about just running around randomly beating women. Although it seems humerous in my head...the thought of somebody randomly punching people, it'd be just plain wrong in practice. I'm talking about defending yourself against someone who means you harm (and yes, I do consider going to jail for something I didn't do "harm" since it constitutes a deprevation of my freedom). If you want to lay down and take it like a bitch...go right ahead. I'd rather go to jail for something I DID do than something I didn't. And don't kid yourself...either way you're going to jail.

Old 10-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #26
Robert
R-Tard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkimboStylee
wow, like the first 4 or 5 posts were about what was happening, thatn thw whoreing started.

a question was asked earlier that was pretty much why bother? the reason it hit me so hard, was that i knew that the kid wasn't mine, but when your with someone for a while, you start to get attached, and thats what happened, i actuallt loved this girl enough to pop the question, and for me, if i cant come to terms with something i leave it be, if for any reason i thought this wasn't going to workout(the relationship) i wouldn't have gone as far with it as i did, it was that this was all un expected

I think there is serious learning then. She obviously wasn't who you thought she was.