Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2003, 01:48 AM   #1
silver

i just noticed this...

happy 420

Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 09:35 AM   #2
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

he he he my gm's birthday is today

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 09:41 AM   #3
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

and I just noticed that Im bored enough to dl a bunch of GTA vice city songs
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 11:58 AM   #4
Kyle
elyK

i smoked enough yesterday...no need to smoke any today

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 12:34 PM   #5
Duckydos

HAha, I am glad that 4/20 fell on a Sunday (Easter Sunday none the less) so I wouldn't have to hear about a bunch of f*gmo's bragging about getting high.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:20 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Duckydos
HAha, I am glad that 4/20 fell on a Sunday (Easter Sunday none the less) so I wouldn't have to hear about a bunch of f*gmo's bragging about getting high.

Yeah really.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 10:35 PM   #7
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Duckydos

Exactly...just remind them that Hitler's birthday was April 20th and call them dirty Hitler loving queers. F*ckin burnouts.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 10:38 PM   #8
nonovurbizniz

Yo Yo I smoke weed Y'all look at me
Old 04-20-2003, 10:39 PM   #9
OPAKRACING

no matter how much oyu guys don't like weed, the people who smoke i have nothing to do with hitler....

i cna't belive peeps would smoke today, even tho it is 420...ITS STILL EASTER! my gosh man! morals!
Old 04-20-2003, 10:44 PM   #10
nonovurbizniz

^ You R tard... first off wtf would jesus care if your smoking weed... he turned his blood (allegedly) into an intoxicant (wine).

Secondly... GT40FIED was the only one who knew hitlers B-day off the top of his head.... and IT WAS A JOKE..

Thirdly... I have NOTHING against weed or people who smoke it... I have a problem with people who smoke pot and:

A. Make EVERYONE think pot heads are RETARDS like 420 dude.
B. Publisize it like IT somehow makes THEM cool.
C. EVER EVER EVER SAY 420.... GET A LIFE JERRY IS DEAD AS DIRT.
Old 04-20-2003, 10:49 PM   #11
juvenile

Please, don't ever mix drugs and religion together. I find that very disrespectful!
Old 04-20-2003, 11:03 PM   #12
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile
Please, don't ever mix drugs and religion together. I find that very disrespectful!

why the hell does it matter?...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 11:03 PM   #13
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by juvenile

Thats why ya don't fricken smoke on easter! damn, common currtisy.

yea nonofyour, but the wine back then was like 1% alki, hardely ANY! and unless you understand the culture, or read the bible, then ya cna't say that. God said "don't get drunk", not "don't
drink wine"
Old 04-20-2003, 11:15 PM   #14
nonovurbizniz

Just because you "read" the bible (aka were spoon fed it and probobly have NEVER read it back to front) doesn't mean that ANY ONE IN THE WORLD COULD GIVE TO RAT TURDS that you do or that your offended by someone smoking on easter....

Don't impose your beliefs on others...

A. what if he's not even a friggin christian... maybe yesterday didn't mean ANYTHING to him.
B. Jesus made his lessons simple.. DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS. LOVE YOU BROTHER and FORGIVE.

I don't think jesus would have a hair up his a$$ like you do about someone wanting to relax. If you knew ANYTHING about your diety you'd be aware of the fact the not only did jesus approve of and LOVE those who were sinners but encouraged others to do the same...

Did jesus ask mary magdaline to stop whoring or did he wash her feet?

PUTZ learn something before you open your mouth especially when it's to impose your beliefs (which you are obviously totally un-aware of) on others.

and as far as not mixing drugs and religion... OH OK because your lilly white christian ass doesn't like it I should refrain from doing something that has been and will be done till the end of time.

JESUS FASTED FOR 44 DAY IN ORDER TO STIMULATE HALUCINATIONS.... great no drugs same reaction. So silver here likes to take the easy (and safer) route.

Stop imposing your beliefs on others... You can't hold people to YOUR morals.. YOU'RE not neccisarily right.
Old 04-20-2003, 11:30 PM   #15
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz

JESUS FASTED FOR 44 DAY IN ORDER TO STIMULATE HALUCINATIONS.... great no drugs same reaction. So silver here likes to take the easy (and safer) route.

Uhh ok sure
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2003, 11:31 PM   #16
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Just because you "read" the bible (aka were spoon fed it and probobly have NEVER read it back to front) doesn't mean that ANY ONE IN THE WORLD COULD GIVE TO RAT TURDS that you do or that your offended by someone smoking on easter....

Don't impose your beliefs on others...

A. what if he's not even a friggin christian... maybe yesterday didn't mean ANYTHING to him.
B. Jesus made his lessons simple.. DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS. LOVE YOU BROTHER and FORGIVE.

I don't think jesus would have a hair up his a$$ like you do about someone wanting to relax. If you knew ANYTHING about your diety you'd be aware of the fact the not only did jesus approve of and LOVE those who were sinners but encouraged others to do the same...

Did jesus ask mary magdaline to stop whoring or did he wash her feet?

PUTZ learn something before you open your mouth especially when it's to impose your beliefs (which you are obviously totally un-aware of) on others.

and as far as not mixing drugs and religion... OH OK because your lilly white christian ass doesn't like it I should refrain from doing something that has been and will be done till the end of time.

Stop imposing your beliefs on others... You can't hold people to YOUR morals.. YOU'RE not neccisarily right.

Jesus said, love the sinner, not the sin...does this mean i cna keep sinning and keep gettn love? no.
Quote:
JESUS FASTED FOR 44 DAY IN ORDER TO STIMULATE HALUCINATIONS....

Wow, how did ya come up with that?
Old 04-20-2003, 11:59 PM   #17
nonovurbizniz

jesus didn't fast?

he didn't halucinate the devil in the form of a snake offering him the world????

WOW you haven't read the bible have you? Or even know about your "saviour". That's sad that you can follow something with furver and not even know what it/he is about.

and as far as if you keep sinning .... yes he will forgive you... jesus forgive ALL sins... not just those that happened before you knew about him..

If you read my posts. (all of them) you'll see i obviously don't like that dude is glorifing/advertising or attempting to glorify/advertise getting high.

but he's got every right to and I have every right to mix religion and drugs or sex or whatever the hell I feel like mixing it with... it's called choice and I have one.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:05 AM   #18
Wren57

wow people wow wow wow this is becoming stupid
nonov... he didnt fast to hallucinate
he fasted to overcome temptation, and the devil was part of this
if you are saying the devil was a hallucination then you are discrediting the validity of the bible, which is your right of course, i wont tell you what to believe
not just you nonov, but some people... wow I cant believe they think they have any moral faith/religion...
I am not a conservative christian, I have my own beliefs that I don't share with most people, but wow to say things that have been said in this thread, to spread this crap is insane...
Old 04-21-2003, 12:09 AM   #19
AzCivic

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
if you are saying the devil was a hallucination then you are discrediting the validity of the bible, which is your right of course, i wont tell you what to believe

Ditto
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:11 AM   #20
SolPol

Quote:
Jesus said, love the sinner, not the sin...

No, that was Jerry Falwell.

As far as mixing Easter and 420 and it being sacrilege or something, talk to the Rastafarians. That is how they celebrate the Lord every Sabbath.

Just because it doesn't meld with YOUR religion, doesn't make it wrong.

And by the way, how could God get upset with his people smoking A PLANT? Talk about crack or heroin that way if you want, but leave the ganj out of it.
Old 04-21-2003, 04:54 PM   #21
silver

dude, it was just something i noticed. i haven't smoked in 2yrs, sorry to start such a conflict.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 05:33 PM   #22
pimpinprelude

uhhhh nonovurbizniz ur a retard...... how are you going to tell someone "Don't impose your beliefs on others" "Stop imposing your beliefs on others"... "You can't hold people to YOUR morals"..you are talking about people being able to say what ever thay want right??? then what is all that crap^? he had the same right to say what he wanted to just like u did.. But there is no need to come out and attack what another person beleaves! if he doesnt think its right, which i agree on, then he should be able to say that.. yes, you had every right to come out and say what u said..but y??? there is just no reason for you to bring all that crap in here! comon yall this is soooooo stuped get over it!

peace!

Last edited by pimpinprelude : 04-21-2003 at 08:41 PM.
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 09:38 PM   #23
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by highlander
not just you nonov, but some people... wow I cant believe they think they have any moral faith/religion...
I am not a conservative christian, I have my own beliefs that I don't share with most people, but wow to say things that have been said in this thread, to spread this crap is insane...

Quote:
And by the way, how could God get upset with his people smoking A PLANT? Talk about crack or heroin that way if you want, but leave the ganj out of it.

it is a plant...that God made, and never said DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA. but if you abuse it, and put it before God, then thats when it becomes a God to you, and thats what God said not to do.

Nonuv: The devil is real...FYI.
it was not a hallucination, lol, i dunno where the hell you came up with that.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:43 PM   #24
juvenile

I'm not imposing religion on anyone. I never told anyone to go to church. You don't want to go, fine don't. Just don't say shit like, "I smoke on easter because it's haluciantions and jesus halucinated on purpose"
That's a rude comment directed towards my religion!

pimpinprelude and OPAK, thank you!
Old 04-22-2003, 12:25 AM   #25
nonovurbizniz

OMG... wow.

A. I never told him to get high on easter... I never told him to do anything
B. Opak... You somehow have gleemed proof of the existance of the devil... WOW... you should come out with it.
C. I never said if I smoked on easter or that my motivation was to be "like jesus trying to halucinate"...

pot doesn't make you halucinate... yes it's a mild halucianigine but it's not gunna make you see things.

If I offended you by asserting that jesus' interaction with the devil was nothing more than the represention of every man's personal struggle with the devil within (the only TRUE devil) then I'm sorry...

Believing in something for the sake of believing or to make your family happy or for fear of godly repercusions is just ignorant imo. You can live by every word in the bible and never have to believe any of it...

Incidentally the bible as we read it is a falsity anyway... if you don't realize that it has been changed time and time again and is missing entire gospels then you really don't have any clue about your own religion... There's more to the bible then what king james wanted included.

God is you and me and everyone and everything you ARE gods son/daughter just as I am... that's how I see jesus' message anyway.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:06 AM   #26
Violent Apathy

Ok a few things don't talk about all this bible crap like it's real...it may be to you but not to everyone here, using the bible to support your arguments won't do shit to convince anyone that doesn't believe in it. Anyways i see nothing wrong with smoking weed. It's a plant. It's no where near as bad as alcohol. But i do think the wholl oooh it's 420 i gotta smoke and tell everyone else to smoke and make sure they know i'm smoking so they'll know i'm cool thing is just ****ing stupid. I used to smoke weed pretty heavily, but i quit that shit a while ago, just got tired of it. and nonovurbizniz, everyone seems to be against you, but i gotta say, you're my hero.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." - Hunter S. Thompson, 1937-2005
Violent Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 09:08 AM   #27
SolPol

Quote:
and nonovurbizniz, everyone seems to be against you, but i gotta say, you're my hero.

Nah, I'm pretty down with what he's saying personally.

Quote:
it is a plant...that God made, and never said DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA. but if you abuse it, and put it before God, then thats when it becomes a God to you, and thats what God said not to do.

I don't think anyone was saying that man.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:11 AM   #28
nonovurbizniz

I'm touched.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:12 AM   #29
SolPol

As well you should be
Old 04-22-2003, 11:12 AM   #30
ShEaNy

lol i dont think ive laughed so hard in my life reading this...my two cents weed is a waste of money :o
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 11:13 AM   #31
SolPol

What if it's free?
Old 04-22-2003, 12:19 PM   #32
msvtec14

I am not trying to get into some heated debate about my beliefs or anything. I am just merely stating my opinion. I am Catholic. For as long as I can remember, I went to Sunday school. I was confirmed. I went to church every weekend with my parents. I don't go to church as often now as I have gotten older. And there are a lot of things that I can't recall off of the top of my head about the bible. But, that does not mean that I don't know what I have faith in. Me personally, I wouldn't smoke weed on Easter just because I spend the day with my family and I feel that would just be very disrespectful.
Old 04-22-2003, 12:34 PM   #33
nonovurbizniz

^ so don't...
Old 04-22-2003, 02:00 PM   #34
msvtec14

Quote:
^ so don't...

I didn't.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:20 PM   #35
OPAKRACING

Quote:
OMG... wow.

A. I never told him to get high on easter... I never told him to do anything
B. Opak... You somehow have gleemed proof of the existance of the devil... WOW... you should come out with it.
C. I never said if I smoked on easter or that my motivation was to be "like jesus trying to halucinate"...

pot doesn't make you halucinate... yes it's a mild halucianigine but it's not gunna make you see things.

If I offended you by asserting that jesus' interaction with the devil was nothing more than the represention of every man's personal struggle with the devil within (the only TRUE devil) then I'm sorry...

Believing in something for the sake of believing or to make your family happy or for fear of godly repercusions is just ignorant imo. You can live by every word in the bible and never have to believe any of it...

Incidentally the bible as we read it is a falsity anyway... if you don't realize that it has been changed time and time again and is missing entire gospels then you really don't have any clue about your own religion... There's more to the bible then what king james wanted included.

God is you and me and everyone and everything you ARE gods son/daughter just as I am... that's how I see jesus' message anyway.

Where do you come up with all this shit? The bible is complete, God wouldn't allow that to happen. If it was true that there are missing books of the bible, then thats God wanted....they obviousely weren't needed.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:53 PM   #36
Wren57

lets not turn this into a huge "im right you are wrong" thread about religion... people have different beliefs and thats fine, thats what makes the world go round... just acknowledge that some people are different from you and let them be that way without flaming, because in reality, do you KNOW that God exists? Have you seen him, do you talk to him or do you talk to your id/superego? This is not a thread about ethics or philosophy so lets not turn it into one any moreso than it already has.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:02 PM   #37
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Holy shit do you guys get sidetracked easily. Some f*ckin jackass burnout makes a post about 420 and everyone gets off on a tangent about religion? Honestly, do you REALLY care what somebody else thinks about religion? You won't change it so don't try...discuss, don't debate. In the short while I've been here there's been enough of that. Bottom line...smoking weed is for useless, worthless, and altogether moronic individuals. Sorry to those of you who smoke, but it's true. I smoke weed thrice daily for a little over 3 years and it turned myself and everyone around me into a bunch of morons. If you're a teenager it's cool...it's new and different and rebellios. But once you hit about 17 it's time to grow up even if it's just a little. So, in summation, marijuana is for burnouts and the guy who posted this thread is a f*ckin looser.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2003, 05:23 PM   #38
nonovurbizniz

^while I'm not going to get into it... there are PLENTY of productive people in society who are not what you THINK they are just because the smoke pot... I know LOTS of perfectly normal people who aren't what you have painted in your brain that smoke pot morning noon and night...

The drug makes it EASIER to be a wastoid... it's gotta be in you though... doing things or choosing not to on pot is just that... a choice...

If you let the drug get the better of you that's YOUR fault not the drugs... sometimes it's easier for people to blame their current circumstance on something other than themselves... you remove that thing and at the same time change YOUR problem... then think that there was some link that there just isn't... had you wanted to you could've continued smoking weed all day and all night and still been the same person you are now... or better or worse...

Pot is one drug you just CAN NOT blame YOUR problems on... sure you want to eat a couple of twinkies... it's your decision to open up the 2nd 3rd and 50th one though.

And OPAK... seriously man you aren't even aware that the king james version of the bible is altered from original?? try reading the first testemant in YOUR bible then read the Jewish version... they're just a LITTLE different... as for the gospels... my second cousin is a priest who works with both the vatican and the school of jeduates (sp) My family is about as catholic as it gets... I have done YEARS AND YEARS of research on christianity, catholosism. and just about every other religion in the world...

If you were somehow unaware of the fact that there ARE missing gospels (which are more than available to the public and worshiped by other religions) then your retarded...

And if you have the audacity to say your christian and then tell me GOD interveans in ANYTHING until judgement day... then your just plain stupid.

I noticed you never came back with whether or not you've actually READ the bible or if your just spouting out what's been put in your head for you.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:57 PM   #39
OPAKRACING

Quote:
^while I'm not going to get into it... there are PLENTY of productive people in society who are not what you THINK they are just because the smoke pot... I know LOTS of perfectly normal people who aren't what you have painted in your brain that smoke pot morning noon and night...

The drug makes it EASIER to be a wastoid... it's gotta be in you though... doing things or choosing not to on pot is just that... a choice...

If you let the drug get the better of you that's YOUR fault not the drugs... sometimes it's easier for people to blame their current circumstance on something other than themselves... you remove that thing and at the same time change YOUR problem... then think that there was some link that there just isn't... had you wanted to you could've continued smoking weed all day and all night and still been the same person you are now... or better or worse...

Pot is one drug you just CAN NOT blame YOUR problems on... sure you want to eat a couple of twinkies... it's your decision to open up the 2nd 3rd and 50th one though.

I agree.

Quote:
And OPAK... seriously man you aren't even aware that the king james version of the bible is altered from original?? try reading the first testemant in YOUR bible then read the Jewish version... they're just a LITTLE different... as for the gospels... my second cousin is a priest who works with both the vatican and the school of jeduates (sp) My family is about as catholic as it gets... I have done YEARS AND YEARS of research on christianity, catholosism. and just about every other religion in the world...

If you were somehow unaware of the fact that there ARE missing gospels (which are more than available to the public and worshiped by other religions) then your retarded...

And if you have the audacity to say your christian and then tell me GOD interveans in ANYTHING until judgement day... then your just plain stupid.

I noticed you never came back with whether or not you've actually READ the bible or if your just spouting out what's been put in your head for you.

There are some things Humans just can't agree on, and this is one of them. I'm not going to let it effect my opinion of you, ebcause if people did, then we'd have no friends. I still do not agree with you on this, but its chill....you know alot about cars, thats all that matters to me because all i know by is your knowledge of cars....and you know a lot, I respect you.

And to asnwer your question, I havn't read all pages of the bible...when i was younger i read the majority of the bible with my dad before bed...
Old 04-22-2003, 06:38 PM   #40
OPAKRACING

Bump, i want nonuv to see my last post, its important