::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2001, 12:34 AM   #1
turbod97ex

Funny thing today

I saw the funniest thing today. I was on my way to the car wash and saw this Mustang ahead of going down this winding road. I heard his exhaust and could tell it was a 6 banger, although he had some sort of aftermarket exhaust, flowmaster, glasspack or something. I pulled up closer to see what I could see and whatdaya know, there was an SVT emblem on the back. LOL. It was like the Type R stickers you see people putting on their car, you know, the wannabes.
It was a single lane and he turned the direction I was going and blasted off. I followed and sort of punched it too. The guy evidently saw me and slowed way down in the right lane. I pulled up alongside him and paced him. He slammed on it and then I did. Hehe, SVT my ass, it wasn't even close. I left him by at least 3 car lengths in 2nd. I turned left and he followed. As I turned into the car wash, he jumped on it again giving me this go-to-hell look as he got on it again. The SVT thing was just so funny, I had to pass it on.
Old 09-26-2001, 12:46 AM   #2
Ex-Tdo4

haha i second that !

TurbodEx97, good call man. U actually didn't let that fake ass wannabe SVT having you think it was really a SVT,, good kill! I love Greddy SOHCs!!!!

PS put some more kills on your list

i've beaten GSR's,
Civics with Motorswaps
Ls/vtecs
Mustang 5.0's
i wanna race a TYPE R, but haven't got the chance yet... damn i saw one the other day chased him down and then he freaking turned!!!! eRRrrr!!

oh and i beat the new Celica GTS also!! woohooo!!!

ppps. please be careful when racing

i didn't want ppl to think i just race anything out there without hesitating, i choose my spots carefully and i always watch my radar and i never race in traffic. Only when it's clear to whoop some ash. laterz
Old 09-26-2001, 07:59 PM   #3
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

hehe, its always nice to find domestics mis-badging stuff, like a 5.0 on a 98 gt. or a SS emblem on a v6 maro.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote