Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 09:07 PM   #1
SVT Cobra

eclipse asked for beating.

i'm driving fast on rt. 84 cuz im gonna be late for my 9:00 class.
i notice a very very very corny 96 body style eclipse with awful altezza lights and a queer body kit. i ignore it and keep speeding.... 125mph... i was late ok. i slow down to 80 though. and this eclipse was tryin to hang with me. he pulls next to me and it is a fat middle aged balding man with glasses. he cant see me through the tints but i definitly rolled my eyes long story short when my car goes into 3rd gear at an 80mph roll, eclipse do not stay in the rear view mirror. if his car was that slow, why did he bother? another homo just wasting my gas. no lie- 20+ car lengthes with me shutting down around 120mph. he caught back up to give me the thumbs up though...lol. and then "sped off" cutting off trucks and stuff ahead... weirdo... just thought id share this close race with u all cuz there hasnt been much in the kills section.

Old 11-20-2002, 09:38 PM   #2
ShEaNy

lol..he prolly just wanted to see how fast ur car could go i do that sometimes...hehe silly 5.0's lol...
Old 11-20-2002, 09:47 PM   #3
a96710

lol...good kill
Old 11-20-2002, 10:15 PM   #4
V8killimports

125mph??? You are going to jail someday.. don't be surprised when you do..
Old 11-20-2002, 10:21 PM   #5
GirlRacer

Why do old men have nice cars anyways...not like it improves their looks.
I would say good kill but... that guy didn't really have a chance so umm... yea :o

Old 11-21-2002, 01:06 AM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 11-21-2002, 07:48 AM   #7
mt.biker

125mph is just stupid no one needs to drive that fast in rushhour traffic

Old 11-21-2002, 01:14 PM   #8
Novtec1

probably a gs eclipse...be glad it wasn't a GS-T or GS-X it would have been some work.

Old 11-21-2002, 05:33 PM   #9
GirlRacer

Mmmmm....I LOOOOVE GSX's

Old 11-21-2002, 07:35 PM   #10
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

i don't think it's possible to driver 125 at rushour traffic...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 11-21-2002, 09:07 PM   #11
VR4_Craver
Banned

still....i wouldnt be surprised when they rip your license away
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 11-21-2002, 10:29 PM   #12
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Trust me if it was a gs-t he WOULDNT even have to shift into 3rd for it. LOFL, i raced him and not many people can take me off the line but him, and to hang with me AFTER that NO ****ing clipse every got within 30 feet of my rear bumper and none to see the headlights and yes svt they WILL take your license away take some advice i just got mine back 2 days ago lol

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
Old 11-22-2002, 12:36 AM   #13
SVT Cobra

i know right... gs-t's and gsx's blow. they needa shitload of boost to compete...
me and dan were goin 140mph and stoppin traffic on the highway to line up and race 3 cars..... with the eclipse there was no traffic for a good mile and a half btw. u think 125 is bad? l ol
what about 120 on back roads? what about 160 on the connector haha? i know speeding is bad but i only do it where i totally know the street, its dry out, and not too many cars .
theres worse out there than me, i've seen it.

Old 11-22-2002, 01:07 AM   #14
Novtec1

well what ever about a s#!Tload off boost...... its pretty DUMB to drive 120+ on the street. but if thats the type of person you are so be it..... i can do it all day everyday with no problems and won't get my license taken away...and still get passed!! by a audi station wagon or something else higher on the food chain...but it won't be a stang!!!! anyway if 120+ speeds on whatever make you happy ...keep doing it ...till somebody gets hurt.

Old 11-22-2002, 01:12 AM   #15
SVT Cobra

sure thing nazi

Old 11-22-2002, 02:01 AM   #16
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by SVT Cobra
i know right... gs-t's and gsx's blow. they needa shitload of boost to compete...

and a SVT stang needs displacement to compete. Ignorant statement.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:05 AM   #17
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

you call a 281ci in need of displacement? i'm makin about 340bhp out of a little 281 with basically exhaust. there's no huge displacement. if i wanted displacement i'd have a 5.4 or 5.8, orrrr even bigger. why are you so defensive about a true statement?
ECLIPSES DO NOT CUT IT. You'll need AT LEAST 18psi just to hope to stay next to me. i'd imagine it'd take close to 22psi on that stock turbo to actually do the deed. and when ur running high boost on a stock motor, odds are u will have some problems. why don't you build a real engine that could be n/a and have double the power some turbo eclipse can make. i really hate those cars and will argue about it for all eternity. cuz u know what, about 1 out of every 100 eclipses you see are fast. same goes for all corny/trendy imports. and people like toy killa make me hate them even more.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:07 AM   #18
SVT Cobra

BTW, toy killa is the type of person in an import that is all cocky, then when you beat them, "you have 4 more cylinders "
if thats ur excuse.... doesnt that tell you something.

Old 11-22-2002, 12:44 PM   #19
Novtec1

Quote:
sure thing nazi

too bad im not german...im in the military... sorry hate to disappoint you. you'll be aiiight. thanks for the nice comment though i appreciate it.

Old 11-22-2002, 01:23 PM   #20
veX

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker

LOL!!!!!

:BS:

Old 11-22-2002, 05:30 PM   #21
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Man if you lived near me and said some shit like that id love to take your ****ing awd RIGHT THE **** OFF THE LINE with BROKEN POSI, its been done before and will continue to be, and you think you aint gonna get passed?? pssssssst i love that sound combined with some ignorant asshole who thinks just cause he can consisntently launch a car that his 91mph trap speeds are anything to brag about with work done to it.

Old 11-22-2002, 05:39 PM   #22
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:

BWHAHAHHAHHA and you driver a 18 second 1/4 mile car and combined with little knowledge and a strong defensive on the "RICE" Front makes you into a man whos gonna lose a LOTTA money in racing.... DISPLACEMENT TO KEEP UP WITH A 15.2 second awd TURBO EClipse? cobras run 13.9 stock son time for you to up the ante. no i think even a BONE STOCK turbo 2.3L mustang svo could do that and the 4.6 is the smallest efficient v-8 there is

Old 11-22-2002, 05:42 PM   #23
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:

JUST TO BE A COMPLETE ****ING ASSHOLE AND SAY FCK YOU WHAT DOES A TURBO DO?? ADD CUBIC INCHES OF DISCPLACED AIR TO A MOTOR? I.e. MAKING IT AS IF YOU HAD A STROKER KIT OR A BIGGER MOTOR WHEN YOU DONT, but you get a nice little BOV sound out of it. I SWEAR TO GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WALK INTO A RACE SHOP AND DROP A PENNY INTO THE MOTOR SO YOU CAN SAVE SOME FACE BEFORE DYNO TIME

AND I JUST GOTTA JOB AT ONE TOO

Old 11-22-2002, 07:01 PM   #24
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
Man if you lived near me and said some shit like that id love to take your ****ing awd RIGHT THE **** OFF THE LINE with BROKEN POSI, its been done before and will continue to be, and you think you aint gonna get passed?? pssssssst i love that sound combined with some ignorant asshole who thinks just cause he can consisntently launch a car that his 91mph trap speeds are anything to brag about with work done to it.

Maybe you might want to read about eclipse's. Who said a GS was AWD?? Personal note. Twin turbo'd Vette gets raped by AWD eclipse off line. Wanna see video? I mean, he didn't win the race but he raped the Vette off the line....

Old 11-22-2002, 07:09 PM   #25
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Maybe you might want to read about eclipse's. Who said a GS was AWD?? Personal note. Twin turbo'd Vette gets raped by AWD eclipse off line. Wanna see video? I mean, he didn't win the race but he raped the Vette off the line....

the twin turbo vette hits 60 in about 2 seconds flat and do 9.24 in the 1/4.... what do corvettes have to do with anything anyway?

bottom line eclipses are shitty cars. no more arguing.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:35 PM   #26
toykilla

Quote:
BTW, toy killa is the type of person in an import that is all cocky, then when you beat them, "you have 4 more cylinders "
if thats ur excuse.... doesnt that tell you something.

I don't remember ever losing but sure. You can count a couple SVT Cobra's and 1 Supercharged SVT Cobra that have lost to me and had bs excuses though.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:39 PM   #27
toykilla

Quote:

the twin turbo vette hits 60 in about 2 seconds flat and do 9.24 in the 1/4.... what do corvettes have to do with anything anyway?

bottom line eclipses are shitty cars. no more arguing.

First off, i'm not talking about the latest version of the TT Vette. Second, it wasn't directed at you so why are you speaking? Third, bottom line eclipse is an RS or were you just too ****ing stupid to put a "," there to make your sentence make sense with the current topic? If you think Eclipse's suck so much why do you brag about beating them? Who ****ing cares? You beat an Eclipse, something that sucks to you. Why brag? Just to make it seem like you have balls or something? I beat a Geo Metro. WOOOHOOO EVERYONE SWEAT ME!!!!!!!!!! ****ing dumbass...

Old 11-22-2002, 07:43 PM   #28
SVT Cobra

Quote:
First off, i'm not talking about the latest version of the TT Vette. Second, it wasn't directed at you so why are you speaking? Third, bottom line eclipse is an RS or were you just too ****ing stupid to put a "," there to make your sentence make sense with the current topic? If you think Eclipse's suck so much why do you brag about beating them? Who ****ing cares? You beat an Eclipse, something that sucks to you. Why brag? Just to make it seem like you have balls or something? I beat a Geo Metro. WOOOHOOO EVERYONE SWEAT ME!!!!!!!!!! ****ing dumbass...

i said stop. you're corny. look into suicide. just cuz you drive a car targeted to teenage girls and a mini cooper could dust it doesnt mean you have to butt in with nonsense about your homosexual car.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:44 PM   #29
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
JUST TO BE A COMPLETE ****ING ASSHOLE AND SAY FCK YOU WHAT DOES A TURBO DO?? ADD CUBIC INCHES OF DISCPLACED AIR TO A MOTOR? I.e. MAKING IT AS IF YOU HAD A STROKER KIT OR A BIGGER MOTOR WHEN YOU DONT, but you get a nice little BOV sound out of it. I SWEAR TO GOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WALK INTO A RACE SHOP AND DROP A PENNY INTO THE MOTOR SO YOU CAN SAVE SOME FACE BEFORE DYNO TIME

AND I JUST GOTTA JOB AT ONE TOO

Turbochargers have been proven the most efficient way to make power. I don't recall seeing any Mustangs at Fun Ford Weekend running 6's all motor. HOLY ****ING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They were turbo'd. Please keep your ignorance to yourself and speak when spoken to.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:47 PM   #30
toykilla

Quote:
i said stop. you're corny. look into suicide. just cuz you drive a car targeted to teenage girls and a mini cooper could dust it doesnt mean you have to butt in with nonsense about your homosexual car.

So what your saying is???????? Let me know when you come up with a reasonable response to why you're bragging about beating a car that you consider sucks. You trying to get respect or something by beating cars with half the amount of hp and that run 2 seconds slower than you in a stock vs stock run? Come on now, I don't brag about beating anything unless it says SVT, Viper, Vette, or Porsche on it. Nice touch with the suicide crap, you get more mature everytime I speak to you. You might want to give that some thought yourself.

Old 11-22-2002, 07:53 PM   #31
SVT Cobra

Quote:
So what your saying is???????? Let me know when you come up with a reasonable response to why you're bragging about beating a car that you consider sucks. You trying to get respect or something by beating cars with half the amount of hp and that run 2 seconds slower than you in a stock vs stock run? Come on now, I don't brag about beating anything unless it says SVT, Viper, Vette, or Porsche on it. Nice touch with the suicide crap, you get more mature everytime I speak to you. You might want to give that some thought yourself.

s h u t up al r e a d Y

U R GAY!!!!!

i never bragged once, only questioned why someone with a slow ****ing car would even try to race something that is obviously faster. you wish you beat any of the cars you named. get real. seriously. no one wants to argue pointless crap. bottom line... Eclipses will NEVER EVER be faster than 8 cylinder muscle car given they are stock or both modded to the max. just STFU. u are so annoying. i hope this post gets locked. i dont want to keep replying to a complete moron who is blind.

Old 11-23-2002, 12:20 AM   #32
toykilla

Quote:
s h u t up al r e a d Y

U R GAY!!!!!

i never bragged once, only questioned why someone with a slow ****ing car would even try to race something that is obviously faster. you wish you beat any of the cars you named. get real. seriously. no one wants to argue pointless crap. bottom line... Eclipses will NEVER EVER be faster than 8 cylinder muscle car given they are stock or both modded to the max. just STFU. u are so annoying. i hope this post gets locked. i dont want to keep replying to a complete moron who is blind.

People usually start crying about how someone is gay, stupid, a ***got, a moron and shit talking once they realize how stupid they are for saying what they have said. Eclipse's will NEVER EVER be faster than a 8 cylinder muscle car. NEVER, and I MEAN NEVER. NEVER ****ING EVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER. God damnit, I SAID NEVER EVER. Give me a break. Shall we say never again? Fastest Eclipse in the world runs 8.10 but then again. NEVER EVER, right? Ignorance is bliss. NEVER. Please take your mindless rambling to a Ford site. You make everything personal. I say ignorant statement. You say i'm ****ing gay and the type of person, blah, blah, blah. Why don't you just see the irony of this whole thread. You post how you stomped an Eclipse. GOOD JOB!!! Then you come back to say how Eclipse's suck soo much ass and blah blah blah. I'm sorry, I normally don't waste my time on something I think sucks to begine with. I have more important things to do than race morons that I know I will beat from the start. You beat an Eclipse. *Pats on back*. I have to hand it to Ford. They did a damn good job building your car. NO HELP FROM YOU. Exhaust, gears, intake. You consider your car modded? Give me a break.

Old 11-23-2002, 12:24 AM   #33
toykilla

Sorry Sir. Forgot to say nice kill! I'll let you know when I stomp a Metro or something along those lines. Maybe a Honda Insight, or a Toyota Echo. But then again...NO ONE ****ING CARES if you beat a car with half the amount of hp and over 2 seconds SLOWER. Forget about all that though. YOU ROCK, YOUR CAR ROCKS. lol

Old 11-23-2002, 12:51 AM   #34
V8killimports

Quote:

So much BS in this thread...
Old 11-23-2002, 01:42 AM   #35
veX

Quote:

You wanna get into petty gramatical errors, I'm drunk and I can point out that "Personal note" isn't a complete sentence, DICK.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:46 AM   #36
SVT Cobra

Quote:
But then again...NO ONE ****ING CARES if you beat a car with half the amount of hp and over 2 seconds SLOWER. YOU ROCK, YOUR CAR ROCKS.

u obviously care. you have serious problems. for somone to get so upset over something a punk 18 year old kid said about a car in a ****ing forum online .... you are gay. get a life. while you're at it, get a real car. the dipstick on eclipses is a tampon.

oh, and thank you.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:49 AM   #37
veX

IM SORRY I MIGHT BE AT VEXATIONS COLLEGE RIGHT NOW AND DRUNK AS **** BUT **** YOU TOYKILLA FOR 2 THINGS
A. not having a life.
B. thinking for a mere second in your petty existance on this planet that your gs non turbo that your pathetic excuse for a non turbo does anything but waste valuable space on earth. **** YOU CUNT THATS RIGHT 203 -261 -9164 BUT ID RATHER RUN UP TO KENTUCKY OR WHEREVER THE **** YOUR FROM AND TAKE YOUR MONEY, YOU DUMB "RAVER".
FORD50FORLIFE, ID OWN YOU STFU i think 18.3 second 1/4 mile lasers are funny because when im drunk i race them 15 second style in my 88 cherokee you got my info balss in your court **** YOU YOU INGORANT **** IMMMA GO GET FOOD **** YOU NIGGER IMN FASTER EAT MY ANUS.

Old 11-23-2002, 01:50 AM   #38
veX

ok he had enough...

-veX

Old 11-23-2002, 02:09 AM   #39
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
So much BS in this thread...

Exactly, there is. It's not about the car you own. It's about the driver and how much money he has to sink into the car he owns. I didn't start the immature name calling here. Just remember that.

Old 11-23-2002, 02:11 AM   #40
toykilla

Quote:
u obviously care. you have serious problems. for somone to get so upset over something a punk 18 year old kid said about a car in a ****ing forum online .... you are gay. get a life. while you're at it, get a real car. the dipstick on eclipses is a tampon.

oh, and thank you.

Very mature man. I feel as if i'm in high school all over again. I don't give a **** what you beat. Your the one bragging about beating a car that you consider sucks ass. Good job. Oh, posting about a race on the internet is bragging. Why don't you brag about beating an eclipse on a Ford site?

Closed Thread