::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2002, 06:11 PM   #1
Jaguar

99 Accord vs a 96 (bodystyle) camero 5spd

Ok I was cruising the local strip in the town I live in and there was this chick in a 96 bodystyle camero and we kinda cruised beside each other for awhile...well 30mins later after I first pulled up beside her we finially end up coming up to the front of a red light right beside each other.. She starts revving up her engine and I am like...um ok... and so i rev mine up to accept the challenge. Thinking the whole time hm...I don't know if I am going to win but I accepted the challenge. The light turned green and we were off. Our two cars were pretty much side by side in first gear. Then she shifted to second and started pulling alittle on me and i finially reach the end of my first gear (2 secs after she shifted) I went to second and I pulled half a car lenth on the camero. I hear her car switch to third and I keep mine in second and we reach the second red light (which was green) and I win by half a car lenth. We were running about 60mph and it was fun. I won and didn't believe that I did. Later on in the evening the girl is like hey Honda boy. I was like huh? turned and look and she said, " Hey I want to race again when I get some mods done to my car." I was like ok and that is when we told each other what we had...I forgot to ask if it was a 6cyl or an 8cyl. But it was fun.
Old 03-31-2002, 09:05 PM   #2
TruHeel142

Did ya notice the Z28 or SS emblem on the side of her car??? it shoulda been noticable. IF not it wuz a v6, which it sounds like it was
Old 03-31-2002, 09:26 PM   #3
vtechnicality

really?

Yea if it was an SS she woulda smoked you.. hehehe girls are such teases but o well. Hey what did you have for mods? bc if it was just her car 5spd running stock against ur mods. she still shouldnt have been that far behind. Unless she didnt know how to race. Bc her car has much more hp stock then yours does. It may even match yours with the mods that you had
Attached Images
File Type: bmp honda.bmp (29.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-31-2002, 10:20 PM   #4
Jaguar

My car is fully stock..I have had it three weeks....and now my record is 3-0. I would imagine it probably was the 6cyl but ah well my 4cyl stock still had fun beating that car...
Old 04-01-2002, 12:04 AM   #5
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Nice kill man

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 09:07 PM   #6
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Nice work. Those V-6's lack power for being the size they are. My girl has a 96 Camaro V-6. Slow & heavy.....
Old 04-01-2002, 10:35 PM   #7
tightteg52

Re: 99 Accord vs a 96 (bodystyle) camero 5spd

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar
Ok I was cruising the local strip in the town I live in and there was this chick in a 96 bodystyle camero and we kinda cruised beside each other for awhile...well 30mins later after I first pulled up beside her we finially end up coming up to the front of a red light right beside each other.. She starts revving up her engine and I am like...um ok... and so i rev mine up to accept the challenge. Thinking the whole time hm...I don't know if I am going to win but I accepted the challenge. The light turned green and we were off. Our two cars were pretty much side by side in first gear. Then she shifted to second and started pulling alittle on me and i finially reach the end of my first gear (2 secs after she shifted) I went to second and I pulled half a car lenth on the camero. I hear her car switch to third and I keep mine in second and we reach the second red light (which was green) and I win by half a car lenth. We were running about 60mph and it was fun. I won and didn't believe that I did. Later on in the evening the girl is like hey Honda boy. I was like huh? turned and look and she said, " Hey I want to race again when I get some mods done to my car." I was like ok and that is when we told each other
what we had...I forgot to ask if it was a 6cyl or an 8cyl. But it was fun.

CAMARO NO E!!!!! and yes it a was a 6 cyl if she had a 8 she wouldn't have thought about it.
Old 04-01-2002, 11:48 PM   #8
Jaguar

Re: Re: 99 Accord vs a 96 (bodystyle) camero 5spd

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

CAMARO NO E!!!!! and yes it a was a 6 cyl if she had a 8 she wouldn't have thought about it.

Hey what do you mean by Camero No E ??? But anyways the car still had a big engine and my car doesn't have the biggest engine for my body style so engine size to car weight ratio was about even...cuz my accord isn't light. Every Honda driver should know that accords are not light by no means. But it is still a kill and I am proud of it. But I can't wait until this weekend. I am taking my car to the drag strip. I will be racing with alot of other imports. It will be great I will tell everyone how that night of racing goes. Be my first drag race so I am kinda scared but ah well. Wish me luck everyone. Peace out
Old 04-02-2002, 08:31 AM   #9
vtechnicality

Re: Re: Re: 99 Accord vs a 96 (bodystyle) camero 5spd

Quote:

Hey what do you mean by Camero No E ???

NO CLUE... ABSOLUTELY NONE! lol
Old 04-02-2002, 03:06 PM   #10
Niacin

Dear Jaguar:

Congradulations on your kill. However, that's not what brought us here today. We here at the Domestic Defense Coalition would like to award you this "Most Annoying Use of A Misspelled Word" trophy for your continuing efforts to pioneer the use of the mispelling "camero" for Camaro among your fellows.

Cheers,
Max
Old 04-02-2002, 03:37 PM   #11
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Niacin
Dear Jaguar:

Congradulations on your kill. However, that's not what brought us here today. We here at the Domestic Defense Coalition would like to award you this "Most Annoying Use of A Misspelled Word" trophy for your continuing efforts to pioneer the use of the mispelling "camero" for Camaro among your fellows.

Cheers,
Max

LoL..
Old 04-02-2002, 05:29 PM   #12
vtechnicality

CONGRATS!!!!!

Quote:
Dear Jaguar:

Cheers,
Max

Dear Jaguar,

We here at Hondastyle.com.." Do not promote" Dissing on other members.. " EVEN IF THEY DONT GET IT, OR ARENT EXACTLY A SPELLING BEE CHAMPION" We would also like to CONGRATULATE u!, on trying to quote someone, and missing the point. Good job! We couldnt have done it better ourselves!!! Can we get a Websters in here? Spellcheck? Anybody? Anyone?!
Old 04-02-2002, 07:20 PM   #13
tightteg52

Quote:
Dear Jaguar:

Cheers,
Max

well put and no i dont think that was a "diss"vtechnicality just a way to let ppl now there is no E in camAro. I personally love f-bodies and like to learn about them and educate others. And Niacin very well put if i say so myself. oh yeah it prolly wasn't a 8 the 6's have 160hp and weigh quite a bit!
Old 04-02-2002, 07:23 PM   #14
vtechnicality

wonderful!
Old 04-02-2002, 08:33 PM   #15
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Dear Me,

I would just like to tell you that you rule. I only strive to be as cool as you.

Regards,
Me
Old 04-02-2002, 09:32 PM   #16
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Dear Me,

I would just like to tell you that you rule. I only strive to be as cool as you.

Regards,
Me

LOL that was good i must admit that was good!
Old 04-02-2002, 09:34 PM   #17
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by vtechnicality
wonderful!

PW!!! JFWY. It;s just the spelling of Camaro with a E bothers some ppl. My first car was a f-bod (79 bird) thats why it bugs me.
Ok now everyone no more fighting cant we all jsut get along(no smartass remarks cause i hear them coming)
Old 04-02-2002, 10:08 PM   #18
vtechnicality

ROFL

Quote:
Dear Me,

Regards,
Me

ROFL ur a freaksho hehe!
Old 04-02-2002, 10:18 PM   #19
tightteg52

Re: ROFL

Quote:

ROFL ur a freaksho hehe!

lol i hadn't heard that one! Well now i got a new word to use! thank you! (oh and my bad if i sounded like a @$$ earlier just a pet peve of mine you know how that goes)
Old 04-02-2002, 10:44 PM   #20
Jaguar

Hey well I am not perfert in my spelling but I just think you know everyone got the point about what I was talking about. Me personally I don't like domestics at all and therefore I don't care how they are spelled. And half the time I write this I am pretty tired and don't feel like thinking all that well. Anyways I am going racing this weekend with a bunch of imports at the local track and I will let everyone know how it goes. I will try to get some footage and pics of the cars to post up here. And don't worry I am used to being corrected. I am sure everyone will be hearing alot from me. Well I guess I will talk to everyone at HS pretty soon.

Later all, Matt
Old 04-02-2002, 11:31 PM   #21
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Picking on spelling is a bullshit IMO. We knew what you were talking about, and one of the people correcting you had problems spelling himself.

Old 04-03-2002, 05:20 AM   #22
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Hey well I am not perfert in my spelling but I just think you know everyone got the point about what I was talking about. Me personally I don't like domestics at all and therefore I don't care how they are spelled. And half the time I write this I am pretty tired and don't feel like thinking all that well. Anyways I am going racing this weekend with a bunch of imports at the local track and I will let everyone know how it goes. I will try to get some footage and pics of the cars to post up here. And don't worry I am used to being corrected. I am sure everyone will be hearing alot from me. Well I guess I will talk to everyone at HS pretty soon.

Later all, Matt

Cool. Get some vids.....
Old 04-03-2002, 07:58 AM   #23
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
Picking on spelling is a bullshit IMO. We knew what you were talking about, and one of the people correcting you had problems spelling himself.

IF your talking to me well poo on you!! Like I said its a pet peve of some ppls. And not to be a ass but how can somthing be a bullshit? jfwy but seriouslty as car enthusiats lets not knock on any car wether they are domestic or import. Cause remember domestics paved the way for waht we have today so show some respect for your elders.

And cant we all just get along
Old 04-03-2002, 08:03 AM   #24
vtechnicality

yes? or no?

babies babies babies.... lets just all be friends.. ok? Hey im starting an HS chat... Whoooooooooo hooooooo Pm me if you wanna know more about it. This will correct the wise comments.. AND we can all get to know each otherrrrrrrrrrrrr YAYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'll be the first with a name tag "HELLO MY NAME IS... ERIN"
Old 04-03-2002, 08:11 AM   #25
vtechnicality

Re: yes? or no?

Quote:
babies babies babies.... lets just all be friends.. ok? Hey im starting an HS chat... Whoooooooooo hooooooo Pm me if you wanna know more about it. This will correct the wise comments.. AND we can all get to know each otherrrrrrrrrrrrr YAYYYYYYYYYYYY. I'll be the first with a name tag "HELLO MY NAME IS... ERIN"
Attached Images
File Type: bmp erin.bmp (63.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 04-03-2002, 04:15 PM   #26
Niacin

Quote:
Dear Me,

Regards,
Me

Now there's Pepsi in my keyboard.

Max
Old 04-06-2002, 10:33 PM   #27
Joe Anstett

What is "Honda's Rule"? Is it anything like Murphy's Law?
Old 04-07-2002, 12:17 AM   #28
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Anstett
What is "Honda's Rule"? Is it anything like Murphy's Law?

Very similar.......
Old 04-07-2002, 06:52 PM   #29
NCSTYLE

Cool win , but i usually dont count girls as victories more as inocent bistanders to a greater being mwahahahahahaa!
Old 04-07-2002, 11:54 PM   #30
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by NCSTYLE
Cool win , but i usually dont count girls as victories more as inocent bistanders to a greater being mwahahahahahaa!

X-skweeez? baking powder? ...

We are only innocent when we beat guys bc they dont know how to drive with as much grace as we. Not to mention the style we have after the victory. i.e( getting out of the car and looking pretty while waiting for you to arrive at the finish line ) mwwwwwwahahahahahaha

thank you drive up ... o-my-i-kill-myself!
Old 04-08-2002, 08:06 PM   #31
NCSTYLE

We are only innocent when we beat guys bc they dont know how to drive with as much grace as we. Not to mention the style we have after the victory. i.e( getting out of the car and looking pretty while waiting for you to arrive at the finish line ) mwwwwwwahahahahahaha

HAHa that may be the case where you live (fantasy land ) but here no girl ive ever raced even comes close to me. You girls are pretty graceful, i mean doing makeup talking on a cell phone and playing with the radio to get the right frequency so not to miss there favorite nsync song. WOW thats pretty talented
-Dont worry ill slow down so you can catch up sweetheart, i might even let you sit in my car after i smoke you ....o i kill myself.
Old 04-08-2002, 09:16 PM   #32
3amigos

I wuz racin a handa the other day in my camero and 2 nissen's came up on the outer lane's and it was a free for all. A doggone civeck pulled in front of us and I almost hit an acourd VTECK.Good thing I have AVS brake's or I would have clipped an eclip's. I turned on the blower and demolished those fourin cylinder bastid's. I like those domesdick's anyway's. You guy's do good in your fourin's tho too. I look forward to using the force on you young luke,ha ha.
Old 04-11-2002, 02:08 PM   #33
ShEaNy

LOL
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 06:03 PM   #34
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by 3amigos
I wuz racin a handa the other day in my camero and 2 nissen's came up on the outer lane's and it was a free for all. A doggone civeck pulled in front of us and I almost hit an acourd VTECK.Good thing I have AVS brake's or I would have clipped an eclip's. I turned on the blower and demolished those fourin cylinder bastid's. I like those domesdick's anyway's. You guy's do good in your fourin's tho too. I look forward to using the force on you young luke,ha ha.

we here at hondastyle.com like to speak English.
please follow the rules of the forum.. THANK YOU DRIVE UP! ebonik'z aint allowD up in this Biznitch ..word up dawwwwwg! NAAAAA MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
Old 04-12-2002, 06:07 PM   #35
vtechnicality

Quote:
Originally posted by NCSTYLE

HAHa that may be the case where you live (fantasy land ) but here no girl ive ever raced even comes close to me. You girls are pretty graceful, i mean doing makeup talking on a cell phone and playing with the radio to get the right frequency so not to miss there favorite nsync song. WOW thats pretty talented
-Dont worry ill slow down so you can catch up sweetheart, i might even let you sit in my car after i smoke you ....o i kill myself.

yea ill talk on my cellphone.. apply mascara.. and still have time to shift.. to blow you away h22avtec Style.. SUCKA! the only way your winning.. is if i have to hang up the cell and slow down to pimp a GUY like you walking the sidewalk.. So get off my lap! SWEETHEART!

FIRE GOES OUT WITH PISS...
Old 04-12-2002, 06:15 PM   #36
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

IF your talking to me well poo on you!!

Lol, I just read this thread again, and no, I wasn't talking to you TT.

Old 04-12-2002, 06:41 PM   #37
Jaguar

Man I don't know what happened to my orginal thread on this but everyone got off the subject pretty much. But I guess that is A-Okay. Anyways I never did get to mention what I ran at the track the other day. I ran a mid 13 on a constant basis but that was then again on 1000 feet race. I say it isn't all bad considering the weight and the 150hp stock. I will be adding a bunch of mods soon and hopefully I will have a full engine rebuild by the end of the year all ready for turbo and the engine will be bored out and everything reinforced. Later
Old 04-12-2002, 06:48 PM   #38
toykilla

Re: Re: Re: 99 Accord vs a 96 (bodystyle) camero 5spd

Quote:

Hey what do you mean by Camero No E ???

hehe, he means its spelled...CAM"A"RO not, CAM"E"RO
Old 04-12-2002, 08:23 PM   #39
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Let's keep this on topic....

Let's not destroy this with flaming or I will lock the post...
Old 04-13-2002, 12:44 AM   #40
3amigos

Dude,your car run's what at 900 feet?????? How did ya calculate that? Dat is fast! My motor would dump it's gut's out at 1000 feet so I shut down at 950 or old LS1 spit's out part's. I really respect these Handa driver's. Hey,you guy's use the metric system so's what do ya run,the Royale kilometer? What would be a time slip then in the 60 meter? Is that why them Handa's seem so pokey cause the number's are metric and we camero dude's cant pull our slide rule's out and crunch the number's? Not trying to flame youse guy's cause I love fouriron stuff.