Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2001, 07:48 AM   #1
97lude

Mouthy V6 Mustang Owner gets owned

Saturday night I was hanging out with my girlfriend and her friends(all girls, hehe). We were at a small party in Orlando. Some how I got stuck as D.D.(dohh) so I just watched as they all got drunk. Anyways there was some guy at the party talking about his car and how fast it was. I saw it on the way in. It was an auto V6 mustang with shiaty dual exh, and a cobra front end on it. The party was mostly girls and 3 guys. I just kept my mouth shut while he spouted off wild rants about how he can run 0-60 in 5 seconds, but when he started in on imports I had to bite my tongue. My girlfriend kept looking over at me waiting for me to say somthing but I was letting this guy dig his own grave. Finally he made the mistake of saying that he had never lost to a honda. Thats when I stood up and said "hey, i've got a honda. You want to race." I told him that I had a Prelude and he replied with the comment I was waiting for, "I beat those all the time." Ok, then you shouldn't have a problem with me then. He asked what I had done and I just told him I opened it up a little. Then he came with the clencher, "I don't even know if I should waste my gas on you." Then my girlfriend jumped in(this is why I love her) "Stop talking shit and go race him so he can kick you ass!!" Well all the girls wanted to see the race now and this guy was stuck after running his mouth. We went out to the road behind the apt. complex and lined up. I just got my header installed last Wed. so I hadn't even gotten a race with it yet. The other guy flagged for us and all the girls stood in the parking lot watching this. I reved to 5500, the guy dropped his hands and that was it, I jumped out to a 2 car length and kept on pulling 3-4 car lengths in each gear. By 90 his was a small spec in my rearveiw. Needless to say he got laughed at when he came back, but he had my favorite comeback, "Just wait until I get some NAZZZZZ, then we'll race again."

Cliff Note: Mustang owner bragging that his auto V6 will smoke my Import gets beat by 5-6+ bus lengths.

Old 12-17-2001, 09:47 AM   #2
TruHeel142

Way 2 go, good job on not talkin sh*t back to him. Good kill!

Old 12-17-2001, 10:00 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Nice job 97lude!!

You must have felt good that night! :P
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Old 12-17-2001, 12:59 PM   #4
toykilla

lol i hate stang owners that thing a v6 has power...nice kill

Old 12-17-2001, 01:57 PM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

i don't know dude but v6 stangs are food even for accords, even a 92 LX

Old 12-17-2001, 03:51 PM   #6
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Good kill man....actually ****ING GREAT KILL!!!
Nice story

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 12-17-2001, 05:44 PM   #7
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

i always bite my touge while listening to the v6 this and 4 cyl suck that, then they crack once on my car, i tell them i dont wana hand them their ass. v6 stanges and maros think they own the road. i dont like bashing a car, but i raced a v6 stick with gt exuast, and i shit you not, after 1st gear i thought he stoped racing. he was like, man u got a v8 in that... poped my hood, oh well.... um..... thats.... um..... um...... (continues for a min trying to think up a good exuse) then he is like well i like stangs, they have real power.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 12-17-2001, 11:38 PM   #8
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Way to put that Mustang owner in his place..

congrats on the nice kill....
Old 12-18-2001, 12:53 AM   #9
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

That's what I like to see Way to put him in his place.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 12-18-2001, 03:11 AM   #10
slowEJ6

very nice kill do0d, very nice
Old 12-18-2001, 02:08 PM   #11
Matrix

Re: Mouthy V6 Mustang Owner gets owned

Quote:
Originally posted by 97lude
...The party was mostly girls and 3 guys...

Damn. That sounds like my kind of party!

Anyway, nice kill. It usually classier to let your car do the trash talking rather than wasting your breath on an ignoramus.
Good job.

"I need NAWZ, by tonight! The BIG one! No, make it TWO!"

Old 12-19-2001, 01:39 PM   #12
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Re: Re: Mouthy V6 Mustang Owner gets owned

Quote:
Originally posted by Matrix

Damn. That sounds like my kind of party!
No kidding hey.....Jeeze.....nice.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
Old 12-22-2001, 09:18 PM   #13
3000gtvr4spd

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
At a way to kill that piece of crap v6 stang

Old 12-26-2001, 01:40 PM   #14
GSRwBOOST

Good kill...

I wish I could be at a party and have that happen... and to be in front of lot's of girls who want to see the race... aahahhahahahahahhahah bet he felt like a loser!

Old 12-26-2001, 01:52 PM   #15
2000Pimpinex
Super Moderator

Nice Kill!!
1985 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8 351W
w/ 33X12.5X15
Old 12-26-2001, 04:59 PM   #16
gixer

hahaha!!!! that's badass.......reminds me of a time when a little squirt was comparing his 99 v6 stang to my i6......

Old 01-19-2002, 08:25 PM   #17
CombatKit47

what your girlfriend say?

Old 01-20-2002, 01:28 AM   #18
SiSpeed2000

sweet kill...........

Old 01-21-2002, 08:09 PM   #19
McLude

AMEN BROTHER!

Im glad you REPRESENTED for not only the Honda's but for 5G ludes too! Those V6 stangs are worth their weight in SHIT! Nice way to crush the displacement myth infront of the clueless majority.
--If you ever see a Black Lude with Flushmount wing w/ shaved trunk and bumper...HOLLA! its prolly me.
---Let me know when there is another party like that!!!

Old 01-21-2002, 11:05 PM   #20
SiSpeed2000

FORD=Found On Road Dead, F**ked On Race Day, F**king Over Rated Domestic. FORD backwards=Driver Returns On Foot....

sorry I am not to fond of fords myself....lol

Old 01-22-2002, 12:00 AM   #21
tightteg52

Dude didn't you post this on Ph a while back im sure i've read that EXACT story before!

Old 01-22-2002, 12:04 AM   #22
SiSpeed2000

what is ph?

Old 01-22-2002, 06:52 AM   #23
97lude

No I posted this about 2 days after it happened. I hardly ever went to purehonda.com. Isn't it shut down anyway?

Old 01-22-2002, 09:35 AM   #24
Hoss

I'm gonna have to call BS on your story

a stock Mustang V6 mustang Auto runs 15.5@84 in the 1/4 mile it also has 190 HP and 220 T, so even if he did have some work done to it you could of not killed him that bad

Also the part about "I reved to 5500" if you took off doing that you would of sat there and spun your tires. (I'm a dumbass for even asking this question.)

I don't think you know what you are talking about... Also I saw some one on the forum bad mouthing FORDs, Mustangs run circles around us on and off the track all the time. I think they deserve our respect.

~Wannabe Ford owner

Old 01-22-2002, 09:50 AM   #25
97lude

Actually I call BS on you driving an LX civic(Troll),

Your pretty brave to come in here and call BS on my story. First off let me help you out. Don't talk shiat to the moderator its a good way to get yourself banned. Now for your BS call, I can launch at 5000+ due to this great thing call "slipping the clutch". It does take a lot of practice, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. Next I've never seen an auto V6 do anywhere close to a 15.5@84. They do have less horsepower than me and wait let me think, yup they weigh 100+ more. I'll let you in on little secret V6 stangs suck. Just because you drive something that looks fast doesn't mean it is fast. Don't get your panties in a bunch next time junior.

Old 01-22-2002, 10:12 AM   #26
Hoss

Quote:

Your pretty brave to come in here and call BS on my story. First off let me help you out. Don't talk shiat to the moderator its a good way to get yourself banned. Now for your BS call, I can launch at 5000+ due to this great thing call "slipping the clutch". It does take a lot of practice, but I guess you wouldn't know anything about that. Next I've never seen an auto V6 do anywhere close to a 15.5@84. They do have less horsepower than me and wait let me think, yup they weigh 100+ more. I'll let you in on little secret V6 stangs suck. Just because you drive something that looks fast doesn't mean it is fast. Don't get your panties in a bunch next time junior.

I don't talk shiat, Im just giving you my view. I know most of you are still kids, but lets act a little grown up...

I've been driving stick for 6 years now and I've never heard of slipping the clutch, now I think thats just another name for riding the clutch, which is not really good for your car

Second, I never said I like V6 Stangs also they look slow. Ford designed V6 not to be raced but as a economy car just like what civics were designed for. I like tons of cars foreign and domestic

You can call BS on my civic lx all day cause its a white 5speed with a whopping 118 HP, No Show and No Go.....

Old 01-22-2002, 11:03 AM   #27
97lude

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoss

I don't talk shiat, Im just giving you my view. I know most of you are still kids, but lets act a little grown up...

--- Yes your the master of maturity by assuming that everyone here is a kid. I bow to your maturity level.

I've been driving stick for 6 years now and I've never heard of slipping the clutch, now I think thats just another name for riding the clutch, which is not really good for your car.

--Wow, well since you have never heard of it must not exist.
Actually slipping the clutch is when you bring your rpms up and then only let the clutch out part/half way and then quickly release it the rest of the way while moderating the gas to control wheelspin. I'll admit it isn't the best for the clutch but I only do it on occasion.

Second, I never said I like V6 Stangs also they look slow. Ford designed V6 not to be raced but as a economy car just like what civics were designed for. I like tons of cars foreign and domestic.

--If you don't like V6 stangs than why call BS on my story. I didn't claim I beat a Cobra or GT. I said it was a V6. I see V6 stangs running moslty low 16's at the track with a mid 80's trap speed. I run high 14's with a mid 90's trap. Big difference. Plus driver makes all the difference in the world.

You can call BS on my civic lx all day cause its a white 5speed with a whopping 118 HP, No Show and No Go.....

--Actually your car only has 115 hp.

Old 01-22-2002, 12:02 PM   #28
Hoss

--- Yes your the master of maturity by assuming that everyone here is a kid. I bow to your maturity level.

Sorry but ever kid I know under 19 has a import but thats just me

I've been driving stick for 6 years now and I've never heard of slipping the clutch, now I think thats just another name for riding the clutch, which is not really good for your car.

--Wow, well since you have never heard of it must not exist.
Actually slipping the clutch is when you bring your rpms up and then only let the clutch out part/half way and then quickly release it the rest of the way while moderating the gas to control wheelspin. I'll admit it isn't the best for the clutch but I only do it on occasion.

I hate to burst your bubble but what you just described is riding the clutch, I used to use that method too at the track.

Second, I never said I like V6 Stangs also they look slow. Ford designed V6 not to be raced but as a economy car just like what civics were designed for. I like tons of cars foreign and domestic.

--If you don't like V6 stangs than why call BS on my story. I didn't claim I beat a Cobra or GT. I said it was a V6. I see V6 stangs running moslty low 16's at the track with a mid 80's trap speed. I run high 14's with a mid 90's trap. Big difference. Plus driver makes all the difference in the world.

I think its just me but that story just didn't so right to me at first. I've never heard of a kid with a v6 mustang shooting off his mouth also a few other kids bad mouthing FORDs. I happen to be a FORD fan I'm also a HOnda, PONTAIC, and Toyota fan

--Actually your car only has 115 hp.

You know ever Honda dealership has a different HP reading for the LX but lets face the facts it only puts under 100 RWHP tp the ground

Sorry to mess with you man, I was just playing with your heads. I get a little bored at work sometimes and I have nothing better to do with my time, SOrry again, PEACE

~Hoss
1999 Trans Am
2001 Civic LX

Old 01-22-2002, 03:30 PM   #29
tightteg52

Quote:

No offense bro but from mod to mod you can't ban somone for there opinion and secondly i know some one on Purehonda posted this exact story once before i remember laughing my ass of unless i had deja vu??? oh well just dont throw your mod weight around its not all he did was give you his opinion.

Old 01-22-2002, 04:49 PM   #30
97lude

Quote:
Originally posted by tightteg52

No offense bro but from mod to mod you can't ban somone for there opinion and secondly i know some one on Purehonda posted this exact story once before i remember laughing my ass of unless i had deja vu??? oh well just dont throw your mod weight around its not all he did was give you his opinion.

Actually BRO, if I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. And my point was if he came to troll its a good way to get banned. I highly doubt you read my story on Purehonda because I never posted it there and I hardly ever visited. I'm not throwing anything around cool guy just making a statement. If you read the entire post you would know he was trying to start something because he was bored. He didn't just give an opinion be stated that I was BSing the story. I have far better things to do with my time than make up a story about beating a V6 stang. I don't appreciate the comments mod to mod. I don't come to your forum and tell you how to run so I deserve the same respect. It is over now I actually think the posts were funny and here you come with your "thoughts" on the subject.

Old 01-22-2002, 06:10 PM   #31
DRAG Boosted Si
The Grim Reaper

i bet u got some that night along with bragging rights
Old 01-22-2002, 06:35 PM   #32
tightteg52

Quote:

Actually BRO, if I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it. And my point was if he came to troll its a good way to get banned. I highly doubt you read my story on Purehonda because I never posted it there and I hardly ever visited. I'm not throwing anything around cool guy just making a statement. If you read the entire post you would know he was trying to start something because he was bored. He didn't just give an opinion be stated that I was BSing the story. I have far better things to do with my time than make up a story about beating a V6 stang. I don't appreciate the comments mod to mod. I don't come to your forum and tell you how to run so I deserve the same respect. It is over now I actually think the posts were funny and here you come with your "thoughts" on the subject.

dude chill out nonody is trying to start anything its just he didn't really troll by givin a bs call i wan't commenting on the whole thread either i was commenting on your baning threat i hate when mods throw there weight around we mods are here to keep things straigh please dont go jumping my back and chill and lets have a good time and enjoy our little corner of the net and get along sorry if offended you man. but about reading it on PH i must have Deja vu(SP) cause i read somthing of that nature and laughed just as hard both times. so i hope thers no hard feelings cause if this board is gonna go anywhere the mods nee to get along .

Old 01-22-2002, 06:38 PM   #33
SiSpeed2000

come on guys lets just forget about it and drop it...can't we all just get along?

Old 01-22-2002, 06:51 PM   #34
tightteg52

Quote:
Originally posted by SiSpeed2000
come on guys lets just forget about it and drop it...can't we all just get along?

im trying its up to him now hope accepts my apology im not here to fight

Old 01-22-2002, 06:54 PM   #35
SiSpeed2000

Quote:

im trying its up to him now hope accepts my apology im not here to fight
well i respect you for that, for real...

Old 01-22-2002, 07:04 PM   #36
tightteg52

Quote:
well i respect you for that, for real...

y0 Th@Ts wHaT i Th0gHt D@Wg U bE$tA be BaCkInG me Up 0r i wIlL c@p y0 PuNk @$$!!

whew that was hard to type

Old 01-22-2002, 07:08 PM   #37
SiSpeed2000

word up...lol

Old 01-22-2002, 07:09 PM   #38
tightteg52

Quote:
word up...lol

all that strain for that you punk lol j/p

Old 01-22-2002, 10:10 PM   #39
Matrix

I should've done this a while ago.

CLOSED.

Old 01-23-2002, 06:43 AM   #40
97lude

Quote:

dude chill out nonody is trying to start anything its just he didn't really troll by givin a bs call i wan't commenting on the whole thread either i was commenting on your baning threat i hate when mods throw there weight around we mods are here to keep things straigh please dont go jumping my back and chill and lets have a good time and enjoy our little corner of the net and get along sorry if offended you man. but about reading it on PH i must have Deja vu(SP) cause i read somthing of that nature and laughed just as hard both times. so i hope thers no hard feelings cause if this board is gonna go anywhere the mods nee to get along .

No problems here. I was just trying to point out that the guy was trolling a little. If you were in my shoes and someone called BS on your story, how would you have reacted? Plus I edited the part where he called me a "dumb ass" for launching at 5500 rpms. That was the one part that set me off. That is why I told him to watch it or he might get banned. It wasn't a threat from me rather a threat that trolls will get banned. Anyways I'm going to lock the thread back, but I don't have any problem with ya.

Closed Thread