Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 08:00 PM   #1
lil93

98 eclipse turbo droptop spyder 5 squad cars

I got my new eclipse and mods galour finally put together and was showing my friends the finished product. . My friend dre says take me for a ride. I grinned and took off with him hands waving in the air. I found a prelude who seemed he wanted to race lined up at the light and smoked em by at least a fender. Upon my return to our neighborhood I spotted this fine honey checkin my ride out I asked her if she wanted to ride and she jumped in. I took dre to his house and headed to the store for some cigs. well she wanted to see how fast the car would go so i floored it. Going through my hood at about 102mph when i seen a 4 way up ahead i was going to slow down but she told me there is never any cops sitting there waiting for someone to california stop(its like a stop but not really) I was down to about 40 when i slowed enough to stop by then it was to late I was in the middle of the 4way. And to my right You guessed it a freaking cop lights flashin it was on. i gunned it reached 120mph shifted down and turned into my friends garage as soon as the garage closed a cop pulled up and asked if we had seen a street racer nearby. we all pointed in the opposite direction in wich i came in he left about 15 minutes later the cops where all over the place 5 squad cars going up and down the road .One cop pulled over and asked us
How the hell can a 4 cyclinder beat a squad car we laughed and said it must be some kinda of prototype engine or something

I couldn't drive my car for a week

keep the streets alive and fly lil93

Old 05-20-2003, 11:27 PM   #2
CD5Passion

...well..can honestly say I've read the most unintelligent thing ever done, You're lucky lucky lucky but don't do it again, there's a reason for stop signs obey them
because you never know what can happen. get smart
Old 05-20-2003, 11:49 PM   #3
Wren57

yeah... outmanuevering cops I can give thumbs-up for, but running a stop sign is not cool... even if there isnt anyone there, at least slow to a crawl (5mph or so)... oh well, grtz on not getting caught, its always a rewarding experience...
Old 05-20-2003, 11:56 PM   #4
OPAKRACING

Re: 98 eclipse turbo droptop spyder 5 squad cars

Quote:
Originally posted by lil93
I got my new eclipse and mods galour finally put together and was showing my friends the finished product. . My friend dre says take me for a ride. I grinned and took off with him hands waving in the air. I found a prelude who seemed he wanted to race lined up at the light and smoked em by at least a fender. Upon my return to our neighborhood I spotted this fine honey checkin my ride out I asked her if she wanted to ride and she jumped in. I took dre to his house and headed to the store for some cigs. well she wanted to see how fast the car would go so i floored it. Going through my hood at about 102mph when i seen a 4 way up ahead i was going to slow down but she told me there is never any cops sitting there waiting for someone to california stop(its like a stop but not really) I was down to about 40 when i slowed enough to stop by then it was to late I was in the middle of the 4way. And to my right You guessed it a freaking cop lights flashin it was on. i gunned it reached 120mph shifted down and turned into my friends garage as soon as the garage closed a cop pulled up and asked if we had seen a street racer nearby. we all pointed in the opposite direction in wich i came in he left about 15 minutes later the cops where all over the place 5 squad cars going up and down the road .One cop pulled over and asked us
How the hell can a 4 cyclinder beat a squad car we laughed and said it must be some kinda of prototype engine or something

I couldn't drive my car for a week

keep the streets alive and fly lil93

Damn you got ballz...i wouldn't have the guts to run from a cop....i'd be like ok ok ok i'm sorry!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 03:07 PM   #5
nonovurbizniz

ya god forbid you get a $40 ticket... much cooler to run and risk your, her, his, and everyone else around's life. and risk losing your newly finished car...

GREAT JOB... big thumbs up guy.
Old 05-21-2003, 04:05 PM   #6
oc civic

i wave the bullshit flag on the trolling stunna

Old 05-21-2003, 05:02 PM   #7
SVT Cobra

MAN I BETTER GET ME AN ECLIPSE.... THEY CAN TAKE OUT COP CARS NOW ! SHEEEEEIT
LOOK OUT

man... all the posts lately are just plain lame. no offense, i just haven't been here in a while and my new car is the slowest pos i've ever owned so i dont do much racing anymore.

and f*ckin no one is calling to buy it !!!!! been in the paper for 2 weeks!!!!!!

Old 05-21-2003, 05:50 PM   #8
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Umm.. your Vehicle box says you have a 96, but you put 98 in the title. Are you confused or what?:o
Old 05-21-2003, 06:00 PM   #9
Civickid0to60

i ran from the cops the other day, i have no clue how you got away from them but mine was an easy gettaway but then again we only have like 6 cops here.

Old 05-22-2003, 12:16 AM   #10
lil93

lol

easy I spent the night at my friends and left my car there I still had the honda though

lil93

Old 05-22-2003, 12:19 AM   #11
lil93

sorry rice typo big guy big fingers and computers dont mix to well

lol lil93

Old 05-22-2003, 12:48 AM   #12
CD5Passion

I hold much disdain for actions, wish you had gotten caught
Old 05-22-2003, 08:14 AM   #13
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
I hold much disdain for actions, wish you had gotten caught

cops can't catch you at something that NEVER happened.. lol

Old 05-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #14
lil93

why oc is that a hint of jealousy. Cause if ya think I'm lying bring you and your pinto down here to baton Rouge and I'll burn ya into the ground before you even think about getting into 2cnd

Shards sorry to bust your bubble but most die hard import racers build there cars to race not look at. Thats like having a mclauren in your front yard and never driving it. Gessss you guys are the reason noone can race hardly anywhere but the drag strip.
street racing has been around longer than most of us have been alive. So sorry if I'm from a supportive family that loves to race their cars instead of looking at them in the front lawn.
Do you freak out if the paperboy hits your car with the sunday paper lol. This forum is great . I do realize there a several diffrent types of racers and car fanatics that have diffrent styles and taste even opinion. So don't hate on me cause I'm doing what I love to do the most. (racing) If ya got the balls use em. Dont be scared of the horsepower imbrace it. Its not the speed thta kills you its the sudden stop at the end. And with that I'm out.

All Im saying is diffrent strokes for diffrent folks
p.s. watch what you wish on people it could happen to you

keep the streets alive and fly LIL93 (hehehe)

Old 05-22-2003, 04:46 PM   #15
oc civic

Quote:
why oc is that a hint of jealousy. Cause if ya think I'm lying bring you and your pinto down here to baton Rouge and I'll burn ya into the ground before you even think about getting into 2cnd

Shards sorry to bust your bubble but most die hard import racers build there cars to race not look at. Thats like having a mclauren in your front yard and never driving it. Gessss you guys are the reason noone can race hardly anywhere but the drag strip.
street racing has been around longer than most of us have been alive. So sorry if I'm from a supportive family that loves to race their cars instead of looking at them in the front lawn.
Do you freak out if the paperboy hits your car with the sunday paper lol. This forum is great . I do realize there a several diffrent types of racers and car fanatics that have diffrent styles and taste even opinion. So don't hate on me cause I'm doing what I love to do the most. (racing) If ya got the balls use em. Dont be scared of the horsepower imbrace it. Its not the speed thta kills you its the sudden stop at the end. And with that I'm out.

All Im saying is diffrent strokes for diffrent folks
p.s. watch what you wish on people it could happen to you

keep the streets alive and fly LIL93 (hehehe)

your a lame trolling stunna.. and no im not jealous of any "drop top Yo' "

Old 05-22-2003, 05:18 PM   #16
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Shards sorry to bust your bubble but most die hard import racers build there cars to race not look at.

If ya got the balls use em. Dont be scared of the horsepower imbrace it. Its not the speed thta kills you its the sudden stop at the end.

embrace what... lmao you don't have a die hard race car, and out running cops isn't racing lol.

i know i'm scared of eclipse power, and we're all so lucky that you can keep that "ballsy" vehicle under control. hahaha

Old 05-22-2003, 05:29 PM   #17
Civickid0to60

man please dont talk just because you outran the cops. First of all SVT's car could dominate yours and so could mine stock! So whatever horsepower your talking about i have no clue but hey thats just you.

Old 05-22-2003, 06:09 PM   #18
Wren57

haha yeah, die-hard hardcore racers street race
running through a stopsign at that speed is hardly racing, especially if you weren't racing anyone
getting away from cops is not racing, nor is it difficult... a few quick turns, some swift acceleration and exiting the opposite side of a neighborhood always works (or would, in theory )...
how about you post a picture of your car, and your cars engine so we can laugh at you even more
Old 05-23-2003, 09:09 AM   #19
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Re: lol

Quote:
easy I spent the night at my friends and left my car there I still had the honda though

lil93

So the 98 was your friends car then? Sorry, I think thats what I got from that post.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:45 AM   #20
turbowhat_n_dat

So, you "raced" 5 cops or 1 ??? Do you have a remote to your friends garage door or did you forget to mention that he was in the car also??? Says you took Dre home. That by my count, (correct me if I'm wrong), would put you and her in the car alone.

Too bad you had to put that you blew a stop sign, your post woulda been good without that.

Old 05-24-2003, 12:51 PM   #21
Shot 2 Hel

posts like this are the reason i dont check this forum that often anymore so i give you the flag

Old 05-24-2003, 04:22 PM   #22
lil93

sure no problem

You guys are hopeless. And sure I'll get a pick of my car for you and the engine. You guys have no clue about the cops here or racing and we where hanging out at dres house and he usually keeps the garage door open.

lil93

Old 05-24-2003, 04:34 PM   #23
lil93

hmmmm

Old 05-24-2003, 09:21 PM   #24
Shot 2 Hel

fo real dawg. thats the shiznit yo

Old 05-27-2003, 07:01 PM   #25
pimpinprelude

dont run stuff..lights... stop sings.. what ever.. last week somebody ran a stopsign and t-boned my aunt and my 4 year old lil cuz.. he hit his face on the seat in front of him and got tore up! she was ok, but her van is no more... be carefull.....
Old 05-27-2003, 07:37 PM   #26
cougarsvt
1st Gear

Street racing DOES NOT include running signs OR lights. You need to go back and re-learn what street racing really is about. Because you my friend are WAY off if you think thats right! You ever run a light around here and hit my wife and kid and i'll be the first to..........oh never mind, you get the point by now!

T3/T4E Hybrid,stageIII turbine, 50 trim, 0.48 Exh, Ball Bearing $1,050.00

T3/T4E Hybrid,stageIII Turbine,50 trim, 0.48 Exh, std series $700.00

Full Complete Turbo Kits For $3,000.00 From Turbonetics with a Ball Bearing Turbo!!

Spearco IC's from $200.00

Deltagate EVO for $200.99

PHONE #: 937-336-1462 Open for calls Monday-Sat Til 5:00PM

Stephen N Brown
Owner of Top Performance
Old 05-27-2003, 07:49 PM   #27
pimpinprelude

^^
Old 05-27-2003, 11:28 PM   #28
lil93

1st I'm sure your aunt wasn't out at 2 in the morning right. Know to the rest **** you muther ****ers I am the new generation of racers people like us are common place everyone of you know someone like me racing and hes probably the best one out there.

I came to this forum open minded asked a few questions and got bagged on . Whatever you bunch of punks. and last I was at 40 when i went through the stop sign

You guys are pissed cause i dont right what you want to hear. I tell it like it is on the streets here in B.R. If you got personal problems sorry wasn't me. I drive how I want. Half of you probably don't even race just washed up old wanna be's. Or your the kind that gets mommy and daddy to buy you what you want. But don't have the balls to even get dirt on your car.
Get real asswholes your telling me you've never ran a stoplight or stop sign in your life. go ahead and say no. You'd be lying
and if you think I'm crazy come down here and meet a few that would scare you shitless. I'm one of the calm ones
so please if your life is so pathetic and boringy ou gotta criticize me because I live my life and you dont kiss my ass

bunch of pussy's LIL93

Old 05-28-2003, 09:08 AM   #29
oc civic

Quote:
1st I'm sure your aunt wasn't out at 2 in the morning right. Know to the rest **** you muther ****ers I

as the story evolves.....

Quote:
I am the new generation of racers people like us are common place everyone of you know someone like me racing and hes probably the best one out there.

thats a lot of talk.. how about the same invitation to you.. your mouth money and car... bring it on down i have some races for you.. [sarcasm] i mean you are the best and all[/sarcasm]

Quote:

I came to this forum open minded asked a few questions and got bagged on . Whatever you bunch of punks. and last I was at 40 when i went through the stop sign

:ghey:

Quote:
You guys are pissed cause i dont right what you want to hear.

the word you were looking for is "write"

Quote:
Half of you probably don't even race just washed up old wanna be's. Or your the kind that gets mommy and daddy to buy you what you want. But don't have the balls to even get dirt on your car.

once again bring your wallet mouth and car...

Quote:

Get real asswholes your telling me you've never ran a stoplight or stop sign in your life. go ahead and say no. You'd be lying

nope... ive spent too much time and money in my projects as do MOST REAL "racers" no we don't do stupid GAY shit that could lead to destruction of that car...

Quote:
if you think I'm crazy come down here and meet a few that would scare you shitless. I'm one of the calm ones
so please if your life is so pathetic and boringy ou gotta criticize me because I live my life

[sarcasm] WoW yO'.. yO' hood souNZ KraZy dawg... Oh SHiat Yo' im glad i dont LIve up In de'r id be 'two' (yes i know its too im deliberately misspelling it to mock you) skared Yo' you Must be real tough or some shit Yo' [/sarcasm]

does this mean you are leaving now.. because that would make me happy

Old 05-28-2003, 10:01 AM   #30
cougarsvt
1st Gear

Please bring your money......i dont want your car. I really doubt your car runs anywhere near 11 secs so.....bring your little punk self!!

T3/T4E Hybrid,stageIII turbine, 50 trim, 0.48 Exh, Ball Bearing $1,050.00

T3/T4E Hybrid,stageIII Turbine,50 trim, 0.48 Exh, std series $700.00

Full Complete Turbo Kits For $3,000.00 From Turbonetics with a Ball Bearing Turbo!!

Spearco IC's from $200.00

Deltagate EVO for $200.99

PHONE #: 937-336-1462 Open for calls Monday-Sat Til 5:00PM

Stephen N Brown
Owner of Top Performance
Old 05-28-2003, 01:36 PM   #31
SVT Cobra

He drives an eclipse.....

and we all know how i feel about imports, and I'd rather drive a Honda Civic till i die, than own a MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE for a week.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:49 PM   #32
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
... I am the new generation of racers people like us are common place everyone of you know someone like me racing and hes probably the best one out there.

Look dude its as simple as this.

What you did was irresponsible. Its one thing to street race, its another thing to run from the cops through signs and lights. In neighborhoods none the less. Im sorry you didnt get the warm reception that you had hoped for, but not everyone thinks dangering people's lives is "cool".

Its the "new generation" of street racers like you that help give us (import drivers) bad names. Not everyone appreciates it. We are all in this sport because we like to be, but when we are being stereotyped because of what we drive it kinda loses its fun.

I for one am becoming more and more embarrased to drive moded imports. Its things like this make it all the worse.

Hopefully next time you think about other people before you do something such as this.
Old 05-28-2003, 02:02 PM   #33
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Hopefully next time you think about other people before you do something such as this.

hopefully next time he will hit a telephone pole and die..

Old 05-28-2003, 02:19 PM   #34
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
hopefully next time he will hit a telephone pole and die..

Well, thats definately one way to keep it off the street.. :o
Old 05-28-2003, 03:48 PM   #35
silver

Quote:

bunch of pussy's LIL93

dude, watch who you're calling pussies. and as for this new gen of street racers, I guess that started with f&f. i've been around louisiana, and mississippi, and alabama, and texas, and name any other state in the south. if putting body graphics on cars is the tell tale sign of this next gen, than I'm proud to be part of the original. what do you have done to this "new" eclipse? which model is it.

after street racing in southern cali for the past 6 years it's people like you that think you're invicible that causes street racing to get a bad rep and press. now everytime someone is showing off in their car, they are streetracing, and it gives the city officials plenty of new ammo for their re-election campaigns. racing on a backwood street or someplace where you know it is safe is one thing, but bolting through your neigborhood at 100 according to you, all you'd have to do is see a opossum and swerve and then you're taking out a house.

you think you're living a "racer" lifestyle, sounds like a poser one to me.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
Old 05-28-2003, 04:08 PM   #36
Civickid0to60

The next generation? Dude, you aren't anything! Your not even A street racer, you outran some cops......wow. You aren't a new generation, you are just another addition to The World's Worst Drivers series on FOX.

Old 05-28-2003, 05:38 PM   #37
pimpinprelude

i dident know that the "new generation of street racers" were @ss holes....
Old 05-29-2003, 07:27 PM   #38
Shot 2 Hel

no man, your not the new generation of street racer. You are the new generation of dumbass. I am sure there are a few people on this board. Like OC Civic, and SVTCobra that would hand your ass to you. So you just go back to you and your "dawgz" go get some "hunnies" and kick it at "dre's crib"

Old 05-30-2003, 12:40 AM   #39
RavingCivic

this is by FAR the funniest F*cking thing i have ever read...HEll i dont even need to watch FOX anymore...i jsut keep imagining FAt boy with FAt FINGERz driving his Drop Top at 100 mph through some neighborhood.

it was kind of funny to read LIL93's threads, i have never been happier to 1) NOT LIVE IN BATON ROUGE, cause he sure as hell doesnt know how to type, talk, or spell and 2) be away from THE NEW GENERATION of dumbasses with to much money and not enough know how to drive a car..

LIL93 if u wanna drive at 100mph do 1 of 2 things.. Go to the FREAKING TRACK like the rest of us do. or go street race AGAINST other cars, on deserted roads. (that way they cant find u when OC kills U)

again ROFLMFAO at LIL93 for starting this thread. this shit was FUNNY

OH yeah LIL93..its called a California ROLL not stop u dumb ass

and another thing i seriously f*cking doubt that a cop pulled over and asked how a 4 cylinder could beat a cop car, like they would have the time chasing after the invincible eclipse

Old 05-30-2003, 02:10 AM   #40
nonovurbizniz

I almost think it's a rooz it's sooooo over the top..

there cannot be real #1 sunnaz like this for real...

Ya dude "street race... the next generation" does that make you commander gayta?

You are a homo... running a stop sign is not racing... neither is running from a cop... about the only racing you've done is your mouth...

Oh and even though I hate baggin on spelling mistakes...

You need to sue the B.R. school dept... You spell like you never made it out of 6th grade.