User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 02:12 AM   #41
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by veX
IM SORRY I MIGHT BE AT VEXATIONS COLLEGE RIGHT NOW AND DRUNK AS **** BUT **** YOU TOYKILLA FOR 2 THINGS
A. not having a life.
B. thinking for a mere second in your petty existance on this planet that your gs non turbo that your pathetic excuse for a non turbo does anything but waste valuable space on earth.

Your right. My car is completely stock. Good call.

Old 11-23-2002, 02:38 AM   #42
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla
Your right. My car is completely stock. Good call.

LOL I'd actually like to see this run. Oh, I'll even tape it if I'd be there. I mean the look on the face of the person that finally looses.

Old 11-23-2002, 07:36 AM   #43
mt.biker

I wouldn't normally do this, but here goes.

For starters all you people bashing Toykilla are losers. You know nothing but this guy and his past races and what not and yet your quick to call him names, tell him his car sucks and basically discredit him as a realiable source for information. The dude might be a little blunt for your likes but i've meet the dude and his gf and I'll tell you he's far from talking shit.

He used to have his car moded out but now is in the process of building back up to cream all the SVT Corbas out there. YEs he will hand you your ass when he runs 1/4mile in 11s.

Whats wrong with this picture is you all resorted to name calling. You Ford drivers are what make imports had you, stick to your own kind and stop bitching on an import board about imports. If you dont like it feel free not to return!

Old 11-23-2002, 09:56 AM   #44
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

---------------------------CLOSED------------------------------------

---------------------------CLOSED------------------------------------
Closed Thread