.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2001, 03:06 PM   #41
Jason ESi-T

Damn you runa 13.8 at 98 MPH. Man, what are your 60 footers?

That's impressive naturally aspirated too. I run almost that mph, but with my 2.3 60 footer are in the higher 14's. I just don't get to see much of fast honda's where I'm from.

Do you have drag slicks?
Old 10-25-2001, 03:53 PM   #42
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Dang 13.8, thats hella impressive!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 04:00 PM   #43
EvuLFleA

Haha I love the posts where people say I "know" of a car that could beat yours. There will always be a faster car so :P on that statement. A 13.8 is pretty impressive too so props on that.
Old 10-25-2001, 07:05 PM   #44
slowerthanu

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason ESi-T
Damn you runa 13.8 at 98 MPH. Man, what are your 60 footers?

That's impressive naturally aspirated too. I run almost that mph, but with my 2.3 60 footer are in the higher 14's. I just don't get to see much of fast honda's where I'm from.

Do you have drag slicks?

I use BFG drag radials and I only pull off 2.1 2.2 60 foot times. All my power is in the top end. After the 1/8 mile mark the car is a rocket. I am extremely impressed although to be honest I average between 13.9-14.1 usually, I have run a 13.83 and a 13.87 at 98 MPH before (BTW these are elevation corrected numbers, sorry if you guys didnt realize that, add .2 to each time and that is what I actually ran, I am at 4500 feet above sea level here)

I tend to do Altitude corrections because when you tell someone "I beat a modded GS-T by 3 car lengths" and I run a 14.3 here they go whatever unless they actually live here, stock GS-t's run mid to high 15's here bone stock, elevation is a *****.
Old 10-29-2001, 04:48 PM   #45
dukmahsik

tru dat... peeps are hekka coo here
Old 10-20-2002, 11:38 PM   #46
Mike98Neon

Quote:
Originally posted by Impact23
great kill. I would have given him a dose of his own medicine and said something like, "mitsubishi makes some great Tv's.... but there cars... they're a little slow. ".

My comeback woulda been "Honda's make great lawnmowers and generators too. " but thats just me. I never did like Hondas much. Though I did lose to a LS transplanted civic that was gutted and running a 50 shot of n2o funny thing was that our trap speed was about the same. 88.20 mph to 88.40 he just had a better launch and I had a full interior. I lost by 2 tenths all motor baby.

nitrous IMAO is for people not willing to learn how to massage the natural power of their engines.
Old 10-21-2002, 01:04 AM   #47
ShEaNy

umm and what do u have under the hood mike? ive beaten some neons....and im almost bone stock with a heavy..car.....but btw..nice kill ..i love both cars tegs..clips....lol..ilove it all....i wish i had bought a Gsr or something...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 02:54 PM   #48
cashizslick

Thanks for scorin one for the Hondas. People undersetimate them and think they are stupid NA 4-cylanders that have no potential.

LOL-That was key how you showed up just as he beat that SI.