.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2002, 12:46 AM   #41
cracker120

Thats a pretty f^^cking sweet vette. Personally i have always liked the vettes over vipers. There is one thing that is definately going to be sweet - the new GT40. Ford built it to put the viper to shame. There are rumors of 10sec or faster stock (kinda trying to "replicate the original 427s... nicest stock engines built by ford to date IMO)! But dont know till it hits the streets...
Old 06-14-2002, 01:45 AM   #42
sage

[quote]Originally posted by toykilla
[b]"1996 Hennessey Viper Venom 650R is the twin turbo model "
-----------------------------
ummm ......... the hennessy 650r is not turbocharged.....its built out all motor.....they only have one turbo viper right now and that is the 800!!!!!

"That car is the sole reason Lingenfelter came out with the TT Vette which destroyed the Vipers times by the way. "
---------------------------------------
ummmmmm dood the lingenfelter vette would not stomp the 650r, as it suffers horrible traction...... the stage 2 kit for the vette, with 650hp, runs 4.4 secs 0-60 times.....horrible!!!! can u say wheelspin city??
Old 06-16-2002, 02:23 AM   #43
toykilla

Quote:
[i]
ummmmmm dood the lingenfelter vette would not stomp the 650r, as it suffers horrible traction...... the stage 2 kit for the vette, with 650hp, runs 4.4 secs 0-60 times.....horrible!!!! can u say wheelspin city?? [/b]

uhh, maybe you should do some reading. see the times in my first post? read them again cuz its the lingenfelter tt vette.
Old 06-18-2002, 11:45 AM   #44
Niacin

Quote:
Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Ever do Public Records search on a surgeon? Or even any other established business?

A surgeon wouldn't sell the kidneys off my carcass when I'm in having my lungs worked on.

Hennessy would sell the hood off my car while doing work on my car. FWIW, a Viper hood is upwards of $15k.

Max
Old 06-20-2002, 01:52 AM   #45
sage

Quote:
Originally posted by toykilla

uhh, maybe you should do some reading. see the times in my first post? read them again cuz its the lingenfelter tt vette.
that must not have been the car the way it comes from lingenfelter.........all the articles ive read on it the car gets horrible times cause of traction loss........ not sayin its not a badass ****in car!!!!!!!
peace
Old 06-21-2002, 01:17 PM   #46
gsrcivic2try

go to ls1.com and find Voodoo Childe 700 CI engine in a Dart with a 1000 shot of nitrous AND a blower 6.66 in the quarter mile superhonda.com is fudged up right now so when it comes back..i will link the post that links to the ls1 forum. It is a badass story and i guarantee you will read almost every single post there
Old 06-23-2002, 10:55 AM   #47
gsrcivic2try

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...hreadid=110545

straight to the post on ls1
Old 06-24-2002, 01:31 PM   #48
GetTheImage

Insane. That's all I can say.

<slinks out of sight in her li'l wanny Civic>

gotta go now....
Old 06-28-2002, 11:14 AM   #49
FasterThanLight

Cracker: you mention ladder bars... sounds like your shelby is set up for straight line? And I presume the VV800 is more a 'road-course' suspended beast?

For those unawares: 1/4 mi. suspension and road-race are vastly different. Drag race suspension(softer springs, mushy absorbers, ladder bars) wants to do weight-transfer to the drive wheels... r.r. suspension wants to keep(depending on setup) weight distributed more or less evenly over four wheels.

Drag: center of gravity over drive wheels(maxing out traction for acceleration)

Road: c.g. near center of car and as low as possible(balancing traction for acceleration, braking, and turning-lateral acceleration)

whee! party on dudes(ladies included)
J
Old 06-29-2002, 08:42 PM   #50
cracker120

Your right I do have drag suspention but i dont mind it... the viper also had it most of the viper venom 800s have drag suspention some dont though... His was mostly a drag car from what he said when i talked to him...
Old 06-30-2002, 12:04 AM   #51
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

wow man, i love your car. much props for making such a beautiful car nice again

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 09:47 PM   #52
69 HEMI CHARGER

Sweet car man....did you say you run low 10's ......i run 11.20's in the Charger......no nitrous tho....and i also run slicks...so i dont tear up my Mickey Thompson Indy SS Profiles
Old 07-20-2002, 11:51 PM   #53
97CivicFerio

69 HEMI CHARGER, how exactly did you get that Muncie M-22 Rock Crusher on your 426? My dad had one of those trannys on his 72 Chevelle with a 396.:o