.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Integra
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2003, 10:47 PM   #1
300zxtasy

Supercharged GS-R...Nitrous??????? also 17's or 18's?

Ok simply... If i Supercharge my Teg what are my Nitrous options? Also What engine mods should I make to my car if I do supercharge? (pistons, connnecting rods???Throw out some manufactureres)

2nd should i go 17's or 18's (rims)? Looks and performance... also any mods needed to go 18's?
Old 05-03-2003, 09:45 AM   #2
Shot 2 Hel

Im not all too sure on this but i dont know if you can supercharge and run a nitrous line into your engine, someone please correct me if Im worng

and about the wheels, I would say go with 17" they would be easier to put in, you could fit a bit of a wider tire on them. And with 18"s probably depending on the tire size you might have to work on the wells
Old 05-04-2003, 06:38 PM   #3
silver

you can run the nitrous with the sc. depending on the kit you wouldn't have to make any changes to the internals for a bolt on one. i'd go 17's, looks fitment and weight wise.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:20 AM   #4
Mirkwo0dForest

there are a ton of other posts on the Supercharger vs. Turbocharger issue so i will say this...

get 17's

-End Transmission-
Old 05-06-2003, 09:20 PM   #5
Shot 2 Hel

Quote:
Originally posted by silver
you can run the nitrous with the sc. depending on the kit you wouldn't have to make any changes to the internals for a bolt on one. i'd go 17's, looks fitment and weight wise.

see i was thinking it a bit like this. S/C pushes air into the pistons. Fuel line pushes air into the pistons. And a nitrous line would push NO2 into the pistons Ive just heard that you cant since you would be pushing all that into the pistons
Old 05-07-2003, 01:02 AM   #6
HndaTch627

be ready to build a bottom end, everyone one gets boost/nitrous happy and smokes a piston.

Jeremy
Old 05-08-2003, 03:29 AM   #7
b18bhatch

if you want to supercharge your car, i'll sell you a complete kit for your motor for 1350. it will come with a walbro fuel pump and everything you need to install in your car. let me know if your interested.

abe_samaniego@yahoo.com for pics
Old 05-09-2003, 05:58 PM   #8
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
see i was thinking it a bit like this. S/C pushes air into the pistons. Fuel line pushes air into the pistons. And a nitrous line would push NO2 into the pistons Ive just heard that you cant since you would be pushing all that into the pistons
as opposed to running nitrous with a turbo? you just have to realize that your stock internals may not be able to handle the boost and juice.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 10:10 AM   #9
Shot 2 Hel

it would be a really good idea to get new pistons, low compression ones
Old 06-03-2003, 04:21 PM   #10
MAXed Out
6th Gear

get 17" and make sure they are light as hell. 18" will slow your ass down and even though it will look better you might have to do some work on those wells but it all depends on the car and how low it is .
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2003, 10:52 PM   #11
Clean00GSR

nitrous is gay. big rims are gay. rice is gay.

drop it on stock blades, get new tires, work on motor.

allmotor >*
Old 06-03-2003, 11:18 PM   #12
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by HndaTch627
be ready to build a bottom end, everyone one gets boost/nitrous happy and smokes a piston.

Jeremy
Old 06-03-2003, 11:19 PM   #13
OPAKRACING

Quote:
Originally posted by Clean00GSR
nitrous is gay. big rims are gay. rice is gay.

drop it on stock blades, get new tires, work on motor.

allmotor >*

Rofl, there is a healthy mix man, sheesh, lol....

Get 17's on the teg.

and why not turbo and nitrous since the nitrous compliments the turbo? Actually, i don't know that it doesn't compliment the supercharger....Hmm...