::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2002, 01:19 PM   #1
Mr Sleeper

Civic EX vs Nissan Spec V

Well I have to vent. I do not know if his car is a nissan sentra spec v or if it is called a SE-R. Whatever it is, it is the new one. Last night I was just pumping gas and this guy revs at me at the gas station and burns out. I just shake my head thinking what a stupid punk kid with his brand new car. So after I pump gas I pull out ready to go home and next thing you know I have that same punk behind me chirping every gear trying to pass me. He then cuts in front of me and pulls beside me to the stop light. He keeps revving his engine at me. (First off I know how fast my car is and do not have to prove to him how fast it is) When the lights turn green he just bolts out and then turns on his hazards. On my end, I am just driving normally not even trying to race him. We pull up to the next stoplight and he rolls down his windows. Yells "You just got your ass handed to you!" With 3 of his other passengers laughing loudly. Then one of his friends throws a unopened coke can at my car denting it upon impact. Because his car was new, it did not have any plates so I then followed him. He was trying his best to out run and ditch me but to his suprise I was on his a$$ the whole time. I followed him the whole night till he was near San Diego and then his car ran out of gas. I got out of my car with my club and was yelling at him to get out of his car. He was scared shitless but I was so angry I wanted to kill him. I threatened to beat every one of them if they do not hand over their wallets. They threw it at me and took all their id's away (3 drivers license and 1 school ID) I then threw their wallets back at them and called the police on them. I am pressing charges to the fullest extent. I will keep you all up to date on what happens but ahhhhh, my baby has a dent in it. THEY WILL PAY!!!!
Old 03-11-2002, 01:31 PM   #2
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Its great to hear you are pressing charges against those punks. Some people will never learn, but its good you didn't actually beat them first. You'll have a stronger case this way. Good luck man.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 01:33 PM   #3
Matrix

Smooth! I am sorry about what happened, but it was cool that you were able to track them down and get their I.D.'s from them. I hope you are able to get the dent repaired at no charge to yourself.

Incidentally, which Civic were you driving? Must have been priceless to see their scared faces while they were cowering inside the car.

Nice Kill....?
Old 03-11-2002, 01:40 PM   #4
juvenile

Why do people treat other cars like shit at times? I mean ok yeah they think they beat you ok good for the sore loosers, why through a ****ing popcan at the car. Good that you got their I.D's. Hope everything works out for you!
Old 03-11-2002, 06:37 PM   #5
Mr Sleeper

i know for damn sure that I can beat that car. The car has to run faster than high 12's to beat my civic (ex turbo). But the reason why I did not run him: it's considered street racing. (take it to the track)
I do not have to prove to him that my car is fast. He is nothing to me. I was seriously tempted but I can't afford another ticket or I risk losing my license yet alone race with some punk like that.
Their parents are pleading me not to press charges and they will take care of the cost to fix it. Hell no! I want this to go all the way through. I want their license to be suspended. Moreover, I forgot to mention that he drove on the other side of traffic (fast and the furious) to cut other cars off in front of him. How stupid can you be? He was putting the passengers and the peoples lives around him in danger. NO....... I will push this as far as I can.
Old 03-11-2002, 06:39 PM   #6
Mr Sleeper

Not to mention, I was yelling at them the whole time. My wife has never been so scared of me. She has never seen me act like this.
Old 03-11-2002, 07:34 PM   #7
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

I think its good that you won't give in and that you want to take it all the way. Keep us posted

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2002, 08:36 PM   #8
juvenile

Yeah keep us posted. And when was he driving in the other side of traffic? Explain a little more I'm confused?
Old 03-11-2002, 08:52 PM   #9
Matrix

I think they were trying to lose him after denting his car with the pop can.
Old 03-11-2002, 08:56 PM   #10
juvenile

Oh and where pulling shit like weaving through the other side of the rode to cut through traffic? What about you Mr Sleeper, where you following behind them through the other side too
Old 03-12-2002, 01:54 AM   #11
Mr Sleeper

no I was not following him on the opposite side of the road. I just kept his speed but on the correct side of the road. I wish I had a camcorder to show what he was doing. Here is the mest up thing. The kids admitted going over 90mph and since I said that I was following them, I am just as guilty as they are for speeding. I am ok with that. Give me my damn tiket and leave me the f**k alone. Just do what you have to do with those kids. Now I am being charged by their lawyers for threatening them. Oh if they wanna spend money on lawyers, fine.........money is no object there.
that's how they wanna play. Fine I can play just as dirty.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:00 AM   #12
Maxvla

one word... yuck.
Old 03-13-2002, 02:24 PM   #13
juvenile

Oh boy this is getting nasty.
Old 03-13-2002, 07:46 PM   #14
Incubus

What losers! I hate it when people do that! Stupid kids, out with their new car and new license have to show their stupidity.
Right on man, take it all the way. That kid should not be driving on the streets. I'm sure he has for the most part learned his lesson already, but he should be made to pay the piper by losing his license as well.
Some idiot who wanted to race me threw a rock or something at my car once because I wouldn't race him. He dented my baby as well. I wish I could have followed him but he threw the rock just as I was getting on a freeway onramp and he was going straight, so I couldn't get over anymore to follow him.
Punish that punk for all the others who never got the chance to punish idiots on the road!
And also.....all the way from Santa Barbara to San Diego!?! That's a long way! Props to you for being persistent!
Old 03-14-2002, 11:31 AM   #15
TruHeel142

Wow, that sucks so bad. Pls keep us updated, I wanna know what happens. Other than a speeding ticket, what else could they get u for??? nothing right?? Good luck man.
Old 03-14-2002, 06:13 PM   #16
B16 teg

stupid ass kids
Old 03-14-2002, 09:57 PM   #17
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

im glad to see you are handling this the right way. beating kids gets you no where but in jail and them off free. i can safly say i am a teenage driver who is not a asshole driver. i dont exsesivly speed, and i NEVER endanger the lives of my passengers or the other people on the road. its kids like that, that make people think i dont drive good.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 11:41 AM   #18
Mr Sleeper

Court Date 20 March 2002. Keep all of you posted
Old 03-18-2002, 01:53 PM   #19
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

2 days and counting

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote