Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 02:48 AM   #1
fastasfoggy

felt like a kill

i didnt kill any v8 but i reallly pissed him off......im coming home and i got like half way their when i drove by a mustang convertible headed the other way...in transits in the window...he saw me and must of heard the zigen exhaust, he turned around got next to me....it was a svt and i knew my civic would of been wiped clean, its only got an exhaust and and intake..............but he couldnt drive everytime he got on it trying to get me to race he threw himself into the steering wheel.....and it was an automatic.....he pulled away i was turning left......he went straight and i changed my mind and started creeping on him.......i turned off my lights and threw it back into second when i got on his ass.......i got to his side with way more momentum.....i didnt just wanna do a flyby so i got in front and just slowed way down he tried to go around but i got in the middle of the road a little and started slowing down, then speeding up, then speeding up. he was getting pissed so i sped up and started to turn left.....he got right in behind me, started swerving all over like he was gonna pass me but it was one lane...were doing this till harrison street, and i turn right and its this big open two lane road that just goes straight...he tried to pass me but i got in front again and wouldnt let him by......this kid was getting ticked off and he couldnt show his friends what his parents present could do....he eventually quit and turned around...now if i had something more i would of loved to just go but ****

Old 09-15-2002, 09:20 AM   #2
AzCivic

Sounds kinda dangerous.
Old 09-15-2002, 10:11 AM   #3
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
Sounds kinda dangerous.

Once again, this is the kinda little kid that gives imports your reps.. what do you think this guy in the stang was thinking? "****ing ricer mother****ers"..something like that.. Let's all thank fastasfoggy for driving like an asshole.. I hope you go to jail someday..
Old 09-15-2002, 12:34 PM   #4
fastasfoggy

its alot less dangerous than racing side by side down a road as fast as you can go, compared to me going like thirty miles per hour on a desserted road ?? yeah and arent you wasting your time in a honda forum with a name like v8 kill imports? talk about giving a bad rep for v8 drivers..why are you in a honda forum? and with a name like 'v8killimports' it sounds like you need to find a new forum

Old 09-15-2002, 12:38 PM   #5
SVT Cobra

you just proved my point "fastasfoggy."
you are a worthless person.
FYI, no SVT cobra comes in pussy automatic. get real.
speaking of waste of time, you are a waste of gas for any domestic to race you. why do you bother? a 6 cylinder would ruin you. i stand strong on my import hate and people like yourself get me more and more pissed.

ps.

that wasnt racing. that was trying to cause an accident.

Old 09-15-2002, 01:00 PM   #6
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
Sounds kinda dangerous.

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
Old 09-15-2002, 01:42 PM   #7
V8killimports

What SVT cobra said.. First, learn to drive.. You sound like you the type of kid that makes those "don't sell performance parts to people under 18" laws. You need to be OFF THE ROAD. You are obviously not mature yet to drive. Maybe put the keys away and try again when you are 30. And I don't race on the street at all dumbass. I take it to the track.. and if I were to do an all out drag race on the street it would be on a barren road with no people around.. and that is more dangerous than what you did? You are truely a moron. I would love for you to try that shit with me..
Old 09-15-2002, 02:02 PM   #8
fastasfoggy

you guys are post whores and ive been racing karts for five years and know how to drive......was it you last night that was trying to race me?is that why you care? and if you hate imports go tell someone else noone cares here.....worthless? what the **** is your problem, i never said anything about svt mustangs(i did think it was an automatic cos the way he was driving) but i ****ing love mustangs, i just dont like 'kids' that try to run me off the road to show off their new cars........take some ritalin and go wash your car

Old 09-15-2002, 02:14 PM   #9
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Thanks for sharing..

moving on..

Oh and pussy automatic?! That doesnt sound like a very smart statement..

Not too many of you V8 boys write anything constructive.. And often when you do, like in this thread, you express it by talking sh!t.. Good job fellas!

fastasfoggy, you pulled a crazy stunt.. Crazy in a bad way.. Be careful, you are putting your life and the life of others at risk..
If you think dangerous driving is cool, well thats your business, but dont endanger other people..
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Old 09-15-2002, 02:47 PM   #10
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Thanks for sharing..

Not too many of you V8 boys write anything constructive.. And often when you do, like in this thread, you express it by talking sh!t.. Good job fellas!

fastasfoggy, you pulled a crazy stunt.. Crazy in a bad way.. Be careful, you are putting your life and the life of others at risk..
If you think dangerous driving is cool, well thats your business, but dont endanger other people..

Well when driving like an idiot and putting triple decker 4 foot tall wings on a car becomes constructive let me know. As for this moron...it's just another fine example as to why people have this kind of image towards imports drivers. I have seen this kind of dangerous driving many times before.. sometimes from a muscle car domestic, but mostly from little import kids.. Just don't ask why people dislike you guys.. just come back here and read about this little kid's adventure above. Please re-title this thread as "Another fine example of an import driver"... And someone get this sack full of elephant cum off the road..
Old 09-15-2002, 03:08 PM   #11
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports

Well when driving like an idiot and putting triple decker 4 foot tall wings on a car becomes constructive let me know. As for this moron...it's just another fine example as to why people have this kind of image towards imports drivers. I have seen this kind of dangerous driving many times before.. sometimes from a muscle car domestic, but mostly from little import kids.. Just don't ask why people dislike you guys.. just come back here and read about this little kid's adventure above. Please re-title this thread as "Another fine example of an import driver"... And someone get this sack full of elephant cum off the road..

listen, I 'm totally against all that stuff. IMO,this guys was wrong in what he did. And you say that most of the idiots you see doing crazy moves are import drivers. Fine, if thats how you see it. its not like you're biased or anything..
But from what I see, V8 drivers are the ones who are usually more excited on the streets. Who can blame them, when you have that much power to play with.. I know I would, within reason. With that much power at your dispostion, the damage that can be done is much greater.

One more thing, nobody dislikes us.. People dislike individuals who disturb them (loud stereos, exhausts, spaceship lighting)..
I see there is a lot of prejudice seeded in you.. Dont generalise too much.

Old 09-15-2002, 03:46 PM   #12
'00EX5-turbo

i wonder if v8 himself uses any import products?

Old 09-15-2002, 03:53 PM   #13
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

dangerous... hoestly, i dont think of myself in the same catagory of driver. my car is transportation on the public roads 95% of the time. the laws are too strick, and the consequences are deadly...

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-15-2002, 04:22 PM   #14
V8killimports

You apparently misread my post... I said he was why people look at import drivers the way they do.. Tell me that the driver of that mustang was not thinking "how I hate riced out imports". Like I have said.. I have seen people in domestics do dangerous things, but not nearly as much as I have seen 2 guys in civics blasting in and outa traffic "street racing". Muscle Car guys are usually targeted as well with being dangerous... But like I have said, I see imports driving in a dangerous manner more than I see someone with a classic car doing it.. Maybe it's because of the age group that does imports.. I dunno.. alot of street machine and muscle/classic car guys are older.. upwards of 70 sometimes.. they don't tend to do that sorta thing.. Dunno..point being I think the same thing when little ricers zip in and out of traffic thinking they really are some kinda hot shot race car driver..
Old 09-15-2002, 04:25 PM   #15
V8killimports

And yes I drive a 94 honda civic...SI..yes that's the hot rod version.. pumped that baby from 100 to 125hp.. sometimes I tighten the seatbelt extra tight cause that much hp scares me.. BTW.. it's all stock.. I put my money into a V8 for speed. The honda is my little putt putt here, putt putt there car.
Old 09-15-2002, 04:26 PM   #16
'00EX5-turbo

v8

it depends on where u live too. some places have more import racers and some places have more domestic racers. maybe u r just in the center of the import world.

Old 09-15-2002, 04:31 PM   #17
drdingo21

V8killimports and SVT Cobra, why are you in these forums? To prove that you two are whiney bitchs? Well good job i belive you. Of coarse a V8 is gonna beat a 4 cyc. its twice the motor. Not to metion he even said that he would lose in his first post not to metion the asshole in the mustang provoked him. But see not every has the money to go out and buy a SVT cobra. So they make do with what they got.
My honda is my winterbeater and i love it to death, my other car is a s-10 with a 383 stoker in it... and i don't go around picking on little V6 mustangs and then go into a mustang forum and tell them what a pice of shit they are and how slow there cars are... you are comparing apples to oranges. You both need to grow up and stop coming in here and talking shit, if you have something important to say other than talk shit then so be it( i doubt it). If i were a mod i would ban both your stupid asses, all ive ever seen either of you do is talk shit about imports.
Old 09-15-2002, 04:48 PM   #18
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

I've gotten 5-6 PMs asking to ban the trouble making V8 members.. Obviously we do have some nice V8 people to..

I dont like to ban anyone simply becaus, I stronlgy feel everyone has can contribute. But too many meansingless contributions will get you banned..

Hope you get the message.

Old 09-15-2002, 04:57 PM   #19
VR4_Craver
Banned

Ok, either V8killimports is just cmopletely stupid or he was being sarcastics when he said

"And yes I drive a 94 honda civic...SI..yes that's the hot rod version.. pumped that baby from 100 to 125hp.. sometimes I tighten the seatbelt extra tight cause that much hp scares me.. BTW.. it's all stock.. I put my money into a V8 for speed. The honda is my little putt putt here, putt putt there car."

Becasue if his V8 aint putting out more than 125hp then i think that he got ripped off or he just dont know the size of his engine.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
Old 09-15-2002, 05:07 PM   #20
ShEaNy

well V8 seems to get VERY angry....about these RIcers..which there might be a few OR lots where u live..that must really make u mad...and takes it out on here...Yes i hate stupid drivers...dont flame on the type Of car thats acting retarded..blame the idiot behind the wheel...a I-4 is a perfectly fine car...its not meant to drag and never will..who cares....and please just simply say some thing like That was a dumb move dont do it again..not some HUGe paragraph. so everyone starts a fight.. For the love of god..
Old 09-15-2002, 05:55 PM   #21
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
You apparently misread my post... I said he was why people look at import drivers the way they do.. Tell me that the driver of that mustang was not thinking "how I hate riced out imports". Like I have said.. I have seen people in domestics do dangerous things, but not nearly as much as I have seen 2 guys in civics blasting in and outa traffic "street racing". Muscle Car guys are usually targeted as well with being dangerous... But like I have said, I see imports driving in a dangerous manner more than I see someone with a classic car doing it.. Maybe it's because of the age group that does imports.. I dunno.. alot of street machine and muscle/classic car guys are older.. upwards of 70 sometimes.. they don't tend to do that sorta thing.. Dunno..point being I think the same thing when little ricers zip in and out of traffic thinking they really are some kinda hot shot race car driver..
i agree, you give a kid a car and he thinks he a race car driver is VERY dangerous

HOWEVER if you even DARE catagorize all import drivers in that catagory, then you fall into the domestic stereotype of a mullet, joe-dirt type person, and i dont think you want that as your image. just think before you post. its one thing to have a debate, but calling names and making fun of people for whatever... do it maturely and he cant attack you back like a child without looking like a dumbass

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
Old 09-15-2002, 06:04 PM   #22
fastasfoggy

read my first post and then read every other one in 'kill stories'.i probably maybe went over sixty miles per hour once....when i got near the kid i went under thirty five the entire time that is no lie......tell me the ****ing danger in that......all i did was aggrevate this little shit with his new car...and instead of showing his friends what his new car could do he was forced to go very slow.......it was funny, very dangerous? no way in hell....i never race out in the street unless their is noone around but i dont think it was a big deal on a road with noone on it at two in the morning........if i thought i was a race car driver i would of put a post out on how i drove as fast as i could and put everyone around in danger.......the faster youre going the more youre in danger...i say we drop this post and start with a fresh one that says i killed some other car..after that i bet id get nothing but 'nice kills' and 'thatll teach them's.......

Old 09-15-2002, 06:08 PM   #23
Kyle
elyK

Quote:

Once again, this is the kinda little kid that gives imports your reps.. what do you think this guy in the stang was thinking? "****ing ricer mother****ers"..something like that.. Let's all thank fastasfoggy for driving like an asshole.. I hope you go to jail someday..
eh...v8...you're an idiot...the SVT turned around to race...if some dickhead tried to race me just because he knew he could beat me, i'd **** with him too.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-15-2002, 06:11 PM   #24
fastasfoggy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo

eh...v8...you're an idiot...the SVT turned around to race...if some dickhead tried to race me just because he knew he could beat me, i'd **** with him too.

thanks dawg...you think going thirty is dangerous? maybe to a shriner....im being called a little punk in here cos its probably happened to these kids to...they wanted to race and instead they got aggrevated which is bigger kill in my book

Old 09-15-2002, 06:15 PM   #25
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by fastasfoggy

thanks dawg...you think going thirty is dangerous? maybe to a shriner....im being called a little punk in here cos its probably happened to these kids to...they wanted to race and instead they got aggrevated which is bigger kill in my book

dude, if a punk calls you a punk, it shouldnt bother you..

He did something stupid, so you replied with something not so bright..

All I'm saying is be careful on the streets.

Old 09-15-2002, 06:24 PM   #26
fastasfoggy

right........you think this forum was started for people who drive ten and two on the wheel and follow all traffic laws??...im sure youve opened up on the streets when the time was right too? im 21 and never been in an accident before....ive never even had a speeding ticket in my life......because i dont race people all the time and everytime.....this was alot safer than racing and now i have to go out and give 'imports a bad name'

Old 09-15-2002, 06:32 PM   #27
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Kills at the track.. Or so it seems.
You maybe a smart driver.. But creeping up on someones ass with your light off?!

Oh and to show a pic, its like this :
[ I M G ]http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL137/655219/1062618/12337791.jpg[/IMG]

minus the spaces..
in your sig or elsewhere..

Old 09-15-2002, 06:36 PM   #28
fastasfoggy

well it wasnt a country road and their were street lights everywhere.......it was more for effect? like yeah ill race and then no i wont

that image doesnt work anyway...thanksthough man

Old 09-15-2002, 06:46 PM   #29
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by fastasfoggy
well it wasnt a country road and their were street lights everywhere.......it was more for effect? like yeah ill race and then no i wont

that image doesnt work anyway...thanksthough man

Alrighty..

one q, if the pic doesnt work, why is the link there?

Old 09-15-2002, 07:00 PM   #30
fastasfoggy

it did work for awhile but i thought imagetrail was free...after a month it stopped working..i wish we could just put a pic up from one of my files......im sorry i started this post i guess i wanted everyone else to see the humour i saw in it.....people just get mad and look for reasons to jump on things huh? you should start nothing but love posts and if someone says something negative stop the post.

Old 09-15-2002, 07:15 PM   #31
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

99% of ISPs give you a certain amount of webspace.. you could upload it there, and link to it.. Thats a sure way.

about the thread, dont worry about it.. Its the way described it, it sounded like you were out to get his ass.. Which probably wasnt the case..

IF I was in your place, when the SVT fked with you, I probably would have done something similar or worse.. When I lose it , man I do silly things..

But you know, the moderators have to kinda show controle and somewhat say the "right" things..
But I feel ya and what you did.

Old 09-15-2002, 08:50 PM   #32
V8killimports

Driving without lights at night... so brilliant.. but at least there was great "effect". You are 21? Well you act about 14. Like I said before you need to be off the road. If you wer a mustang driver I would say the same thing. A month ago there was an asshole camaro driver who thought he was hot shit.. cut me off sped down the freeway at over 100.. then I saw him pulled over about 5 minutes later. I honked and waved as I drove by.. he deserved it. As for street racing? No, don't do it. How would you feel if you were one of those people that killed someone doing it? AS for speeding, yes I speed a bit. But I limit myself to about 5 over in town, and 10 over on the freeway, or the flow of traffic. Nobody obeys all the laws. That is not what we are talking about here. What we are talking about here is how you apparently can't drive, and need to go back to taking the bus. People under 25 can thank people like you for their high insurance rates. Learn to drive...
Old 09-15-2002, 09:01 PM   #33
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Driving without lights at night... so brilliant.. but at least there was great "effect". You are 21? Well you act about 14. Like I said before you need to be off the road. If you wer a mustang driver I would say the same thing. A month ago there was an asshole camaro driver who thought he was hot shit.. cut me off sped down the freeway at over 100.. then I saw him pulled over about 5 minutes later. I honked and waved as I drove by.. he deserved it. As for street racing? No, don't do it. How would you feel if you were one of those people that killed someone doing it? AS for speeding, yes I speed a bit. But I limit myself to about 5 over in town, and 10 over on the freeway, or the flow of traffic. Nobody obeys all the laws. That is not what we are talking about here. What we are talking about here is how you apparently can't drive, and need to go back to taking the bus. People under 25 can thank people like you for their high insurance rates. Learn to drive...

are you done yet ? i'm sick of hearing the same things from you over and over again

Old 09-15-2002, 09:08 PM   #34
fastasfoggy

v8 youre a dork....please feel free to reply

Old 09-15-2002, 09:31 PM   #35
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

are you done yet ? i'm sick of hearing the same things from you over and over again

So am I.

Oh, dont take this the wrong way, but next time you guys post crap, your outta here. Just thought I'd let you know.

Locked.

Closed Thread