::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2002, 06:20 PM   #1
TruHeel142

How bout when you've been killed...

I just got destroyed tonight, so in an attempt to make my self feel better, I wanna hear about ur losses. . Has there been a time when u've seen that ferrari, revved up, and got to see his rear lights from a mile away???

Recent losses:
Porsche 911 Turbo( hehe, I'm not even sure why i tried, i guess self-pride or something)

...and an RX-7 which wooped my freaking ass tonight, it hurt, but its making me motivated to get turbo and hang in with him next time!!!
Old 02-25-2002, 06:42 PM   #2
juvenile

Me personally. Well I did not have that many races!
Only about 3-4 good ones and I won em all.
Maybe when I get a car that stands out a little more and I get more volunteers then I'll holla bag at ya!
Old 02-25-2002, 07:37 PM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Last summer I lost to a 97ish black Lambo Diablo..

I dunno what happened?!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 08:36 PM   #4
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Last summer I lost to a 97ish black Lambo Diablo..

I dunno what happened?!

You must of missed a gear or something....
Old 02-25-2002, 10:15 PM   #5
NCSTYLE

I reved next to an M3 at a light and then took off really fast (or so i though) and he totally destroyed me. The guy was really cool about it and even gave me the thumbs up.
Old 02-25-2002, 11:14 PM   #6
geeser

96 TT Supra that was coverted to a massive single turbo.
Stock 96 RX7
Yeah, they both killed me.
Old 02-25-2002, 11:25 PM   #7
Maxvla

Porsche Boxster S... informal race but i hung about 4-5 lengths off him.
im mostly stock so i didnt expect anything.
Old 02-26-2002, 06:35 AM   #8
97lude

I've only had 2 really bad losses. One was a modded Z28 on the highway. I knew he was going to be fast but when we both jumped on it he just left me. It was like I wasn't even trying. I only had an exh. then, but it wouldn't have mattered. I've never seen another car take off from me like that, he had to have been a 11 or 12 second car. The other loss was a supra TT. The guy said he only had an exh. and boost controller but he was racing me at stock boost. I didn't really believe him but I was stock and had 3 people in the car so the race was never going to be close.
Old 02-26-2002, 10:04 AM   #9
VTC_CiViC

Can't play with those modded LS1's!

http://members.aol.com/makuragiimage/CivicvsSS2.wmv
Old 02-26-2002, 06:46 PM   #10
Incubus

Just went to drag strip last weekend and my first two races I was paired up with my friend's fixed up Type R Integra. I actually pulled ahead until 3rd gear because he was just spinning his balding stock tires, while my Parada's have just gotten broken in. After 3rd, he pulled ahead and beat me by about a car length, or about 1 full second on the 1/4 mile

My last race of the day, I raced a fixed up Crustang, and he even launched way before me cause I wasn't paying attention to the tree, but not only did I pass him going down the 1/4 mile, I got about a half second quicker 1/4 time than he did.......so the day wasn't a total loss..........although I almost got paired up with the 10 sec Pinto that was there......very scary......the Pinto was the fastest car that day
Old 02-27-2002, 08:10 PM   #11
diligent_dave

Hehehehe Talkin' about losing huh? I believe this is Diligents' territory.

Let me see if I can remember any I have lost to:

Drags

92 Accord (lost soooo many times to him it's not funny)
98 Tacoma (Not even a race.....for him)
93 Mitsu Galant (ugh)
9? Taurus SHO (Oh gosh)
93 del sol SI (My oh my)
9? 300ZX non-turbo (Golly gee)
8? Fiero (mid engine piece of #$$^)
2001 Dodge Ram V6 (I'm so slow)
200? Dakota V6 (Not even close)

Freeway runs

Numerous Hondas. Civics, Integras, Preludes, Accords (You name it I've lost to it)
199? Toyo Supra highly modified (Why did I even try?)
Tons more.

Whos next? If you need to run up your kill count you can give me a call. I'm always up for a good race and loss.
Old 02-28-2002, 07:14 AM   #12
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Newer (01? the new body style) Mustang GT. The new ones actually pack some punch. We were on the highway. He took off so I took off with him. We were close for a while, but then he started to pull away. He stopped before he had half a car length on me.

I don't get that many races so I don't lose much. Though I've been looking for this Lamborghini that rolls around.....
Old 02-28-2002, 03:49 PM   #13
Matrix

I remember when I had my ol' 1991 Grand Am Quad 4. It was pretty quick, I had a K&N intake and exhaust. That was a pretty fun car to drive. Anyway, I remember coming up on a Black Mustang, (93-98 body style) and since I didn't see any tailpipes at all, I figured it was the V6 because those had a single tailpipe that can be hard to see on a black Mustang.
Anyway, I came up on him at about a 15mph roll, and we both nailed it. I glanced over to get a glimpse, and I had just enough time to see the badge on the front fender beind the wheel. It was a Cobra. Dayam!! That thing blew past me like he was swatting a pesky mosquito.

Old 03-01-2002, 11:51 AM   #14
Incubus

I raced a 1989 Mustang GT once, and the chick who was driving it hit me up, she was saying it's got 233 hp or something like that. I was wondering how badly I'd do against her car, so at the green light we punched it. I totally blew her away!
At the next light, she wanted a "do over" because her windows were rolled down, so she had too much wind drag. I was down, so we raced again and once more I blew her away.

Oh well, I guess I thought I'd get spanked but I ended up winning.
Old 03-01-2002, 12:08 PM   #15
Incubus

Ok, now for an actual story of me getting killed, actually I have two.
First one happened like 4 years ago when I had my Tacoma. I accidentally cut some ricer off, but it was like 2 AM so no other cars on the road. He got pissed and swerved to my side and accelerated. I was laughing cause he wanted to race my Taco Rocket, so I gunned it, we were about even, but he was pulling ahead in his Civic hatchback until we got to a railroad crossing. I just flew over the tracks without stopping cause my Taco was bone stock and higher up than his, but he had to SLAM on his brakes to crawl over the tracks as his car was slammed.
I was laughing at that, but soon he caught up to me at a red light. He was pretty pissed by that point so he's revving on me giving dirty looks, and I'm revving my automatic transmission just to get him riled up, light drops to green and he launches, and I just take off at a slow roll to piss him off, he looked back, flipped the bird and kept going.
Next one was when I had just bought my 99 Teg, but I didn't know too well how to drive stick yet so I raced my stock teg against my friend's Civic DX with intake.........he beat me! What can I say, I wasn't too good yet!!
Old 03-03-2002, 10:00 PM   #16
Niacin

I've been doored by a Diablo, a Countach, a 355F1, a rustbucket of a Monte Carlo with a GN transplant, a gutted turbo CRX, and a M5.
Old 03-06-2002, 06:18 PM   #17
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by Niacin
I've been doored by a Diablo, a Countach, a 355F1, a rustbucket of a Monte Carlo with a GN transplant, a gutted turbo CRX, and a M5.

Wow, I wouldn't mind seeing, I mean racing those beasts. I had another run in tonight, which wuz pretty cool. This late sixties Cobra ran by me.....RAN by me, and I just sat there quiet, cause this is basically my dream car(same car I think from "gone in 60"). Well, I floor it to get back up to him, and its funny, because when i floor it, my car gets loud with the intake, but i couldn't hear a thing except for his BEASTLY ENGINE. I swear that car can take diablos and 360's any day. I wanted to "race" him, but he turned off, when i got up next to him, but he floored it right before he got off, and WOW, he wuz so f***ing gone in a sec. That car gets props!
Old 03-07-2002, 10:57 AM   #18
Mr Sleeper

I lost to a 5.0 mustang gt supercharged (fully built race engine) that runs 9's all day long. SON OF A B!TCH
Old 03-07-2002, 11:56 AM   #19
Incubus

Diablos suck! You can't even rev the engines past 3000 rpm! How stupid is that, pay 200K + for a car and you can so easily break it!
Old 03-07-2002, 03:36 PM   #20
dukmahsik

uhhh

yeah a 92 civic DX with fart can stomped on my GSX :o

hehe j/k

i dont street race
Old 03-07-2002, 03:38 PM   #21
Niacin

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus
Diablos suck! You can't even rev the engines past 3000 rpm! How stupid is that, pay 200K + for a car and you can so easily break it!

I've heard about the clutch getting smoked in no time, but I hadn't heard about the rev limiter.

Strange thing about that Countach, when he finally wailed on it and dropped me off at the bus stop, is it didn't sound anything like I thought it would. Sounded, well, bad.

Max
Old 03-08-2002, 02:17 PM   #22
Incubus

I read abou the new Diablo being test driven by a bunch of the car mags and nobody wanted to drive it cause it's so expensive and easy to break but one guy did and blew then engine.....blue smoke was coming out!
Old 03-15-2002, 05:02 PM   #23
Incubus

Ok, now for my most embarassing story of losing.

I had just gotten my spiffy new A'PEXi S-AFC installed and dyno tuned by a very good tuner. Well, I don't know if it was him or the Acura dealer I went to shortly after that, but my ignition timing was way off from where I had it set to.
My fuel map had a nasty hole in it or something (little Fast and Furious humor). Anyway,
I was cruising with some chick in my car who really likes Tegs.
A Riced out Civic EX pulled up at the light and revved. He had another guy in his car. We launched and we were pretty even until end of 2nd gear he started to pull ahead. To save a little face I let off the gas by then so I wouldn't be spanked even worse.
When we stopped at the next light the first thing they asked was if mine was a GSR......I'm sure they were hoping they could say they beat a GSR but I told them mine was LS. They were on the verge of frothing because they had beaten me. I tried to tell them my ignition timing was messed up but the light turned green and they took off. That was when I knew there was definitely something wrong with my car
Anyway, that was pretty pathetic, but I got my ignition timing back to working order and now it's back up to spec!
Old 03-18-2002, 05:12 PM   #24
gixer

eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40

needless to say...i lost
Old 03-21-2002, 10:42 PM   #25
SPEED

what were you drivin?
Old 03-22-2002, 02:36 PM   #26
Incubus

Re: eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer
needless to say...i lost

Just keep working on your Supra, but make sure you got all kinds of wild body graphix and NAWWS, then when that mean ol' Ferrari rolls up again and revs, just race him F&F style, not forgetting to jump into oncoming traffic lanes to beat him!
Old 03-25-2002, 11:46 AM   #27
gixer

Re: Re: eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40

Quote:
Originally posted by Incubus

Just keep working on your Supra, but make sure you got all kinds of wild body graphix and NAWWS, then when that mean ol' Ferrari rolls up again and revs, just race him F&F style, not forgetting to jump into oncoming traffic lanes to beat him!

i don't need graphics, or nawws... im getting lightweight lugnuts...
Old 04-07-2002, 12:30 AM   #28
Dumbestic

Quote:
Originally posted by 97lude
[b]I've only had 2 really bad losses. One was a modded Z28 on the highway. I knew he was going to be fast but when we both jumped on it he just left me. It was like I wasn't even trying. I only had an exh. then, but it wouldn't have mattered. I've never seen another car take off from me like that, he had to have been a 11 or 12 second car.[b]

Nah, it was probably just stock...
Old 04-08-2002, 10:35 AM   #29
TruHeel142

Re: Re: Re: eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer

i don't need graphics, or nawws... im getting lightweight lugnuts...

And don't forget to put a big aluminum wing on ur supra, that adds 50 hp!!!
Old 04-10-2002, 06:09 PM   #30
gixer

Re: Re: Re: Re: eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142

And don't forget to put a big aluminum wing on ur supra, that adds 50 hp!!!

more like 50lbs... well..at least i'll have downforce....
Old 04-10-2002, 08:38 PM   #31
vtechnicality

Re: How bout when you've been killed...

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142
I just got destroyed tonight, so in an attempt to make my self feel better, I wanna hear about ur losses. . Has there been a time when u've seen that ferrari, revved up, and got to see his rear lights from a mile away???

Recent losses:
Porsche 911 Turbo( hehe, I'm not even sure why i tried, i guess self-pride or something)

...and an RX-7 which wooped my freaking ass tonight, it hurt, but its making me motivated to get turbo and hang in with him next time!!!

an rx-7 beat the shit out of my car too... lol your not the only one!! although those cars are tight.. i still got spanked made me feel like a big fat slowperson hehe
Old 04-10-2002, 11:11 PM   #32
toykilla

I havent lost a race yet. I dont count the 2001 z06 or the tt supra. I woulda beat the supra if my car was healthy. =[ 60-120. I was at 5psi and o2 sensor was blown so i was running way way way rich. he beat me by a car. Id destroy him if we ran again.
Old 04-30-2002, 07:35 PM   #33
iamsparticuz

Ive only raced twice and both times were to a 98 audi a4 sporting 200 horses. He beat me by a couple car lengths.