::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2001, 07:40 PM   #1
Matrix

Me (95 PGT) vs. BMW 325is

Well, I was on my way to meet a few friends at a club Sat. night, and I was running a little late. I was speeding a little, but not much. After a while I noticed a red BMW 325is that would speed up and slow down again and again. Well, we all know what that means.
I looked over to size up the competition, and saw that it was some punk and his friend. They both had those stupid tennis visors on backwards and upside down. (What is the deal with that?) They were both smirking at my car and leaning back, ghetto-fabulous style. Whatever. I took a moment to realize that I have yet to meet a cool BMW owner on the road. I shook my head and waited for the inevitable.
Eventually we caught a red light, and they started revving and laughing. That's it. I asked my 24v demon if she was ready to rock. The response? a strong HELL YEAH! So let her rev a little at the light to let them know we were up to it. They settled in and prepared to go. I revved my baby up to 4000 rpms, and got ready to drop the hammer. I couldn't hear the Bimmer, and I didn't care. I could see the cross traffic signal turn yellow, and got set. The green was lit, and I let it fly. I peeled out but caught traction quickly with no wheel hop. I immediately jumped out to a 1 car lead, and shifted. I stayed one car ahead for most of second, but towards the top of the gear I was pulling again. The car sounded SWEET, snarling and screaming to redline. As soon as I shifted into third, I knew it was over. I pulled to a three car lead and noticed I was approaching 90 mph. I had made my point. I let off and proceeded at 40 mph, a much more reasonable pace. They caught up, and slooowwwwly drove past, without even looking over. They were trying hard not to look in my direction, and you can imagine my delight when we caught another red light. This time they just sat there looking straight ahead, until the driver yelled "hey man, that's still weak! I bet you couldn't take my friend's Supra!"
So I responded with "Yeah, whatever. I just handed you your ass! Did mommy give you a kiss when she bought that car for you?" No response.
I was happy with my kill and took off, the PGT snarling the whole way.
Old 11-07-2001, 07:00 AM   #2
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

bwahahaha!!! good kill man...::
Old 11-07-2001, 10:53 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Nice kill!

Congrats!
HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 12:40 PM   #4
90civiclxryder

lol, that final line is great. i hate when kids parents buy them a car thats is rediculously expensive i.e. bmw
Old 11-08-2001, 08:43 AM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Oh ok that kill was great....first off. What the **** is with dumb kids and upside down backwards inside out and reverse triple sow cow visors. (whoa got a little carried away there derek) and I went to a school where people would get mad if they didn't get the certian type of car they wanted. I remember pulling up in my $300.00 rustang and everyone laughing at me. Now I laugh at them when I see that mommy and daddy took away their cars and they on the bus and i'm driving in my vic. So it is good to see people handing spoiled little brats their asses on platters.

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 10:47 PM   #6
Bimmer325

well 2 things: im young and bought my own bimmer
and if u meet me i wont be a jerk....
Old 06-18-2003, 12:02 AM   #7
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bimmer325

That would honestly be a first...say where do you live again??? LOL
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:03 AM   #8
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Oh soo old..

Old 06-18-2003, 12:41 AM   #9
CtrlAltDel

Quote:
Originally posted by Bimmer325

troo..bought my 323 when I was 23...and I'm not a jerk...unless people in Probe's try and race me.

K, I'm gonna be the first to call you out on your bullsh1t story.

This guy in the bimmer, either didnt shift outta second, or doesnt know how to shift....if it was even an manual, even then...kill storys about killing automatics is lame.

You maybe could beat a 318, but not a 325...I bet I'd smoke you in my 323.

His 325 has more HP, more Torque and is RWD, AND is an I-6. He and his friends musta weighed 600 some pounds extra or something in there.

hf Mr. Probe.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:39 AM   #10
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by CtrlAltDel
troo..bought my 323 when I was 23...and I'm not a jerk...unless people in Probe's try and race me.

K, I'm gonna be the first to call you out on your bullsh1t story.

This guy in the bimmer, either didnt shift outta second, or doesnt know how to shift....if it was even an manual, even then...kill storys about killing automatics is lame.

You maybe could beat a 318, but not a 325...I bet I'd smoke you in my 323.

His 325 has more HP, more Torque and is RWD, AND is an I-6. He and his friends musta weighed 600 some pounds extra or something in there.

hf Mr. Probe.

All righty then.

First off, this thread was posted over one and a half years ago!! Who the hell dug it up?!

Anyway, go ahead, call me out. Fine. Where do you live? I'll race you, no problem. We all know it's the numbers on paper that determine the outcome of a race, right?
Let's see, hp #, RWD....Ah, he MUST be the winner!!

Does your head make a "pop" noise when you pull it out of your butt?

Calling me out? Fine, let's race. Where do you live?
Old 06-18-2003, 07:42 AM   #11
CtrlAltDel

Northeast Ohio
hope your car makes it here
Old 06-18-2003, 08:18 AM   #12
Matrix

Quote:
Northeast Ohio
hope your car makes it here

Oh, that's wonderful.
YOU call ME out, and you expect me to come to your house.

Drive your bad self up to Lansing, Michigan, and we'll run.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:25 AM   #13
CtrlAltDel

That's ok, I have better miles to put on my car.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:47 AM   #14
fzr400tony

Quote:
That's ok, I have better miles to put on my car.

sorry, but that's sad. if i called matrix out, i'd at least drive my sad rear to mi to race him....

what's cool about the 'net, i remember when i picked up my gsxr750, some kid was saying that his 97 with a pipe and jet kit could wax my new (in 2000) stock 750 (after i was saying how i was amazed that my bike stock could pull from my friend's 96 racebike). so like 30 people in his area lined up on gixxer.com to race him, he backed down from all of them.

so here's my suggestion, matrix, find a probe list, board, etc. point ne ohio probe owners to ctrl alt del's request for action and we'll see what's what.

i'd put my money on the probe myself. surprisingly quick little car. i guess mazda can build a piston-powered motor.

just for the record, i'm not taking sides, i'm just pointing out that if you want to prove what's fast and what's not, battling on the keyboard won't prove a thing.

and ctrl alt del, you can dig up some lansing 325 or 323 owners to go race the probe if you want to check his bs factor.

i'm not trying to be ignorant, but street racing is street racing. and any car can win on any day. it's all about how far someone is willing to push the limit on the streets (or how they were shocked to realize they were racing).

and i'm really not trying to cause any problems, just offering a possible solution.
Old 06-18-2003, 09:14 AM   #15
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Are you guys serious??

1995 Probes run very low 15s..
1993 325s run mid 16s..
Stock for stock..

Used to live at the track..

CtrlAltDel; You have a mid-high 15s car.. So chances are he'd take you out without any trouble..

Old 06-18-2003, 09:22 AM   #16
Matrix

Quote:
Originally posted by fzr400tony
sorry, but that's sad. if i called matrix out, i'd at least drive my sad rear to mi to race him....

what's cool about the 'net, i remember when i picked up my gsxr750, some kid was saying that his 97 with a pipe and jet kit could wax my new (in 2000) stock 750 (after i was saying how i was amazed that my bike stock could pull from my friend's 96 racebike). so like 30 people in his area lined up on gixxer.com to race him, he backed down from all of them.

Yeah, I call it "virtual balls."
Seems a lot of people grow a set when they get online.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:03 AM   #17
CtrlAltDel

yeah virtual balls

and as if his car and my car are stock
and mines a 2000 not a '93.

you'd lose and i'm sure you'd complain about how if you shifted better youda beat me.

like i said, the kids musta not known how to shift.
Old 06-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #18
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

heh i beat a 94 325i before, with just an intake. not bu much but i did, and 90-93 accords are slow asses.

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 01:59 PM   #19
Spitz

this weekend i saw a 2000 bmw 325 get it's ass handed to it by a newer v8 jeep with 20's and a huge system in back.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:03 PM   #20
Wren57

ok guys, the 325i is slow as sh!t. my mom had a 2001 325ci and it was as slow as my toyota highlander (mid 16 second)... it was an auto w/ sport-shift, so yes a manual will shave some off, but not a whole second. not to mention a 323i is heavier and has less power than the 325ci. my money is on the probe as well. smoke 'em matrix!!!
Old 06-18-2003, 11:30 PM   #21
CtrlAltDel

323 has more torque than the 325, which is all that matters in a short race like that. it has like 10 less hp, which a chip solves, and the chip gives even more torque...and thats before engine mods, SSKs, etc.

i beat a wrx once, but you dont see me sitting here saying my car was better than his...i was just a better driver than that guy...he shoulda killed me.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:35 AM   #22
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
yeah virtual balls

and as if his car and my car are stock
and mines a 2000 not a '93.

you'd lose and i'm sure you'd complain about how if you shifted better youda beat me.

like i said, the kids musta not known how to shift.

Poor you.. they got a tad slower for 2000.. The best you could hope for your E46 is 16 flat..

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Are you guys serious??

1995 Probes run very low 15s..
1993 325s run mid 16s..
Stock for stock..

Used to live at the track..

CtrlAltDel; You have a mid-high 15s car.. So chances are he'd take you out without any trouble..

Why dont you place your pride aside and consider the facts..

Old 06-19-2003, 02:38 PM   #23
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
i beat a wrx once, but you dont see me sitting here saying my car was better than his...i was just a better driver than that guy...he shoulda killed me.

LOL LOL

You know that your car will lose to probes...and plenty have the facts to prove it..SO you have to beat a car that is turbo AWD and weighs like 3000 lbs... Ha! just stop now and go back to the bummer boards and brag about "racing and winning" agains matrix! *walks off muttering* Ha "i beat wrxs once"
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:50 PM   #24
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

This dude is being chewed up like theirs no tomorow and still refuses to stop with the BS.. Its too bad he's wasting all that tenacity on something like this..

Old 06-19-2003, 03:45 PM   #25
CtrlAltDel

whats too bad is that at the end of the day im driving around in a bmw getting compliments and looks all day while your riding in a anal probe getting laughed at...'cause thats all people do to probes around here.

anyway, n1 InterThug you win.
Old 06-19-2003, 03:47 PM   #26
A_D

you called him out
go race him already
quit talking shit and just go race
only way to settle this shit
don't be a pussy. what else needs to be said
Old 06-19-2003, 04:36 PM   #27
CtrlAltDel

what else?

'Damn RiceBoys'

thats about it.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:14 PM   #28
'87 integra

lol....ctrlaltdel is funny....'damn riceboys'...heh...thats funny...ur a funny guy ctrlaltdel....lol...but..just admit that you will lose..casue you will...
Old 06-19-2003, 10:34 PM   #29
Wren57

hah, ctrlaltdel, I happen to like probes, I think they look quite nice. you really shouldnt be so arrogant driving a 4 year old bottom of the line slow bmw with a tiny backseat. your car has little practicality due to lack of backseat space and horrible performance and costs a lot of money. good choice man, really, i wish i were as smart as you
Old 06-20-2003, 12:19 AM   #30
VR4_Craver
Banned

My friend owns one like this....All i know is that that pile is slow,expensive to keep running...and fugly. I know your car is slow because i have raced him beat him and then raced a probe that handed him his ass.... But yet some how you can miraculously "destroy" these so called "anal probes"....yea i remeber when i was like 13 and called probes "anal probes" ****ing loser go back to your bummer boards. I just rade that the 330i only has 14 more hp making the 330i rated at 184....so lets do math... Your car is rated at 170. Your car is RWD and weighs like 3800 lbs. Im not sure what the % of hp loss for rwd but i think that it is 20% so lets look at it Thats 136 to the wheels..... then the horrendous weight comes in....You just cant win with that kind of car. sorry.

Last edited by VR4_Craver : 06-20-2003 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-20-2003, 12:41 AM   #31
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

now kids play nice

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 09:54 AM   #32
Matrix

Quote:
...but you dont see me sitting here saying my car was better than his...

Neither did I.

I'm still waiting for this guy to offer to at least meet me halfway or SOMETHING... I thought he wanted to race...

Hmmmm, a whiney BMW owner. That's pretty rare, isn't it?
Old 06-21-2003, 08:46 AM   #33
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

So you guys aren't that far away from each other. I'll come tape the race for you.

'95 Probe GT
Curb Weight: 2921 lbs.
Horsepower: 164 hp
Max Horsepower: 5600 rpm
Torque: 160 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 4800 rpm

2000 323
0-60: 7.1
Curb Weight: 3153 lbs.
Horsepower: 170 hp
Max Horsepower: 5500 rpm
Torque: 181 ft-lbs.
Max Torque: 3500 rpm

The specs aren't that far apart. I've beaten a 323 in my Si when it was bone stock. The 3 Series are not speed demons. They have poor acceleration.

But seriously, go race & find out. If you think you'll win, then what are you afraid of?

On another note if you're ever around Dayton, look me up. You can pick a car. The GS-T (stock) or the Si.
Old 06-26-2003, 12:09 AM   #34
get_probed

You can take him.....you know how the PGT pulls in 3rd....

...not like that whiny kid'll ever come out and run, anyhow.