::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > New Kid on the Block
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2002, 01:39 AM   #1
TheArtist

Quick Question

So I just got the jackson racing supercharger for my CRX. I know that it won't smog, but I got that covered.

So I pulled it out of the garage last night. (My dad wants it out so he can park his hummer). I was kinda excited and I really took it out around the block. It hauls! Its got this wicked scream to it now and I was thrashing it around the corners hard when I heard a hard thump and felt a bump.

I pulled up the e-brake and brought it 'round hard. Right there in the pool of halogen was my sister's cat, psycho-panther.

It was like completely splattered! I got out and looked and it was a three foot red skid-mark in the road!

Anyway, I knew she would be completely bent, so I went to the local pay and spray to clean my car.

Well, long story short, my front air dam is toast. Its got a big crack in it and I don't think I can fix it. The cat cracked my air dam and messed up my paint!

So I think my sister should pay to get it fixed. She's some big-wig web developer, so she's got the cash.

Anyway, I'll post pix later.

Later!
Old 10-17-2002, 01:50 AM   #2
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

You killed your sister's cat and you expect her to pay for your air dam because of your carelessness??? Good luck and grow up.....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 09:00 AM   #3
Crown25

Hey what up Artist
Old 10-17-2002, 09:37 AM   #4
TheArtist

Nada Crown, nada.

That stupid cat should not have been out. She let it out. She should pay.
Old 10-17-2002, 09:58 AM   #5
crxb16hybrid

Your definetlly at falt ......You even said you were haulin ass and thrashing it around corners ....Sooooooooo if you maybe would have been drivin the speed limit you wouldnt have creamed the cat....You killed her cat have some sympathy man ....And now you exspect her to pay for your stupidity ......Like accord said grow up and stop lookin to blame your careless driving on some ones cat...
Old 10-17-2002, 10:01 AM   #6
crxb16hybrid

P.S.
Your dam lucky it was your sisters cat and not one your neighbors kids.....Then you would be wanting your sister to bail your ass out of jail....Slow it down save the crazy drivin for the open road.....

Good luck with repairs
Old 10-17-2002, 12:41 PM   #7
Flawed L

TheArtist, you are unlucky man.
I had the same problem only different. My mom's cat pissed in the back seat of my Civic. That smell just won't go away. I've tried air fresheners, carpet cleaners, even stuffed a box of Bounce sheets under the drivers seat but I can't get that damned cat piss smell out of my otherwise bitchin' ride.
The other guys in my Car Club tease me about it especially since they say I ain't never going to get any tight ho's to ride along with me now.
Old 10-17-2002, 01:14 PM   #8
Mooling Drongol

I know what you guys are talking bout. My ma's cat keeps tinkling in my closet. I told her that she shouldn't yell at me everytime I hit the cat, or I'll move out of the house.
Sometimes I think I should move out because I'm 38, and I make some phat ching at Domino's. Peace.
Old 10-17-2002, 01:48 PM   #9
zzubevol

I work at Hungry Howie's.

Well, thats my second job.

I also wait tables at a seedy topless bar on weekends.

Easy caysh.

I too have mauled my sisters 500 dollar cat, hated that thing anyway and something pees in my closet but I don't think its a cat.

This must be fate.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:00 PM   #10
crxb16hybrid

Im not a cat lover but it still is fuked up that he is tryin to make his sis pay for his mistake....
Old 10-17-2002, 02:15 PM   #11
Honda530

Dude thats pretty messed up. How dare you ask your sister to pay for your car. When you killed her kat. I mean you killed a innocent animal and your worried about your car. Your a real character. I cant believe you can wake up in the morning and look at yourself in the mirror.
Old 10-17-2002, 02:17 PM   #12
NewLude

I just wonder if the cat was already under the hood and holding on for dear life before it finally said ***k it .. and let go.. falling down etc.

cats HAVE been known to do this for heat etc

but you are still being totally selfish thinking she should pay for it.. I mean.. you killed her cat, it broke your air dam.. fair is fair

on a side note, I used to keep my dog in the garage when I had one about 7 years ago, and my sis let her boyfriend out through the garage one night, dog went all crazy thinking FREEDOM.. started running around out in the street etc, and nobody noticed.. so her boyfriend got in his car and 2 bumps and a whimper later, I no longer had a dog. That was ***ked up.. and I would never have asked her to pay for my dog, or expect to pay for the damage to his car.

if you even bring up the subject of trying to have your sister pay for your car, you are more brain damaged than your air dam is.

NewL
Old 10-17-2002, 02:18 PM   #13
crxb16hybrid

Old 10-17-2002, 02:56 PM   #14
TheArtist

I know that cat wasn't under the hood. I was working on it.

Besides, that little pest broke my front air dam, dummy. If it cracked the side ground effects, then maybe.

I looks like I hit it on the driver's side, near the middle.

I still think she should pay it was her cat and it was out.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:00 PM   #15
crxb16hybrid

So if you hit some one crossing the road ....You would want them to pay for your car since they were out of there house walking......
Maybe I will just start running over my neighbors cats every time I need to get my car fixed....Since its there falt that there cat is out..
Old 10-17-2002, 03:08 PM   #16
Mooling Drongol

Quote:
Originally posted by zzubevol
I work at Hungry Howie's.

Well, thats my second job.

I also wait tables at a seedy topless bar on weekends.

Easy caysh.

I too have mauled my sisters 500 dollar cat, hated that thing anyway and something pees in my closet but I don't think its a cat.

This must be fate.

I've been to hungry howie's a few times. I didn't know they had more than one location. Home of the "Super Big One." I love the fries there.
Old 10-17-2002, 03:12 PM   #17
crxb16hybrid

I love wacky wensday..........$3.99 for a large pizza
Old 10-18-2002, 02:33 PM   #18
TheArtist

Yeah, but the crust sucks.
Old 10-18-2002, 03:12 PM   #19
crxb16hybrid

Not if you get the butter cheese crust:chinese: