::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2003, 01:41 AM   #1
sc0rch

95 civic ex vs some neon

welllllllll.........i was out at the DMV a couple weeks ago minding my own business when this butt ugle neon rolls up next to me farting all the way with a big ass APC sticker on the winshield.....thats not the best part...it was like a light blue color with some orangeish yellow triangles all over it...i kinda laughed and the dood saw me...so he starts to rev at me like a fool.......now i usualy dont do this just because my car is a SOHC completely stock...but as soon as the light turned red (2 lane turn) i stomped it....well he followed me around a little then i decided to see if hed follow me to the highway and poof he did.......he was behind me and i let him get next to me on the left....so instead of him getting next to me so we could both take off at the same time he just keeps going.....so i stomp it and go like hell.....and as soon as i mash the pedal i started catching up.....i got about half a length next to him and kept pace and he just kept the pedal down and i decided to quit playin with him and just kept pulling away.....after he was about 3 cars behind me i slowed down for this notorious State dick spot and he came up again so i stomped it again.....finaly i let him pass me while hes flipping me off the whole way i'm laughing my ass off....i caught up with him once we reached town and got right behind him and just laughed and he pulled over....got out and i saw him throw his arms up......since i needed to get back home i didnt turn around and kick his scrawny ass.....but i guess he figured he cant beat me in a race he can try and beat me up.....too bad he didnt know he would have lost that too.........

i love the retards
Old 03-07-2003, 03:13 PM   #2
Honda_Killa

lol good kill. i had a dude try that in his neon, he was riding my tail we were weaving in and out of traffic doin about 75 in a 45. then i see him get over in the other lane (beside me). then i see THE MAN and the blue lights. the neon dude slowed down and i was sure i was going to be pulled over. but the MAN got behind the neon and pulled him over. LOL any way good kill again.
Old 03-07-2003, 04:09 PM   #3
Zanza

Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_Killa
lol good kill. i had a dude try that in his neon, he was riding my tail we were weaving in and out of traffic doin about 75 in a 45. then i see him get over in the other lane (beside me). then i see THE MAN and the blue lights. the neon dude slowed down and i was sure i was going to be pulled over. but the MAN got behind the neon and pulled him over. LOL any way good kill again.

He probably figured the Neon would be much more easier to catch

Good kill
Old 03-07-2003, 04:26 PM   #4
ShEaNy

lo..3 car lenghts..nice...i beat my freinds neon (with the 2.0L DOHC engine)...i won by a car lenght...its pretty fast...my SOHC made me proud lol...
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote