::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2003, 11:52 PM   #1
Honda530

94ex accord vs. 96dx accord

Well I was coming back from mobile and after recieving a speeding ticket for going 89 in a 65 I said, " I beat someones going to race me tonight". I have the worst luck trying to street race it seems no one wants too. Tonight was different. I pulled on to Hardy street in hattiesburg and as I pulled onto the street a maroon 94 ex accord pulled nest to me. I knew this guy from before. When I was the drive in at the Smoothie king and he reved at me. WHEN I WAS IN THE DRIVE THROUGH!!!! So I wanted a piece of him. Him and I reved at each other some and played around till we got a stoplight. We waited for the light to turb green and hten we took off. He got me on the launch but I started to catch up on him and by the end of 1st gear I had started to pass him and I just walked away from him. It was sooo Wonderful to finally beat this guys ass. I gave him another go and this time chirped the tires and walked away from him. We pulled over at hte McDonalds and we started talking. It was a 94 ex automatic. He had a apex sri and a high flow cat with a catback exhaust and arospeed muffler. His license plate said GOTVTEC on it too. So as the conclusion to this story VTEC can kiss my @$$
Old 02-23-2003, 12:10 AM   #2
96coupe

Re: 94ex accord vs. 96dx accord

nice kill
Old 02-23-2003, 11:50 AM   #3
Honda530

Well im not a big avid of street racing and this is hte first time I have since this summer and that was agianst my brother. I just really wanted to race this guy. Who revs at you in a drivethrough.
Oh and If I really wanted to know your views on street racing then id ask so please just dont comment. In case you misread this is the KILL STORIES forum.
Old 02-23-2003, 07:55 PM   #4
ShEaNy

nice kill....
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 09:44 PM   #5
XsiIntegra

you didnt race on hardy did you,
when i was at southern i tried that and about got arested
Old 02-24-2003, 09:54 PM   #6
pauls-si

Quote:
Originally posted by XsiIntegra
you didnt race on hardy did you,
when i was at southern i tried that and about got arested

Hehe....you stay getting in trouble.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:00 PM   #7
XsiIntegra

that was like 2 1/2 3 years ago when i first got into the import scene,

of course all i had then was my altima with a neon purple light in the car, hehe

i got beat by a civic ex, and almost got arrested but something happend and the cop had to leave really wuick so he told us to slow down and go home
Old 02-24-2003, 10:12 PM   #8
pauls-si

You lucked out on that one.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:19 PM   #9
XsiIntegra

yea, i did,

i wish that shit would have happend when me and clessy were supposeldy racing right in front of the police dept.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:08 PM   #10
Honda530

Well yeah we were racing on hardy lol. It wasnt right in front of southern miss. We actually lined up first at the walmart light on hardy lol.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:35 PM   #11
Civic98

nice kill...
Old 02-26-2003, 02:24 PM   #12
XsiIntegra

we found a good place to race in ellisville
Old 02-26-2003, 02:25 PM   #13
XsiIntegra

is team sound creations still around?
Old 02-26-2003, 03:55 PM   #14
Honda530

never heard of them There was a club called Subsonic Impressions. It broke up though. I just joined MSCA they are pretty cool I like them all. The cars need some work but eh dont we all. hehe.
Old 02-26-2003, 04:14 PM   #15
Honda530

never heard of them There was a club called Subsonic Impressions. It broke up though. I just joined MSCA they are pretty cool I like them all. The cars need some work but eh dont we all. hehe.