::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2003, 10:22 AM   #1
CD5Passion

tag you're it

I was driving home from my girlfriends house the other night, cruisin at about 50mph with a constant eye out for cops because I beleive it was 1am about. Minding my own business listening to some good ol Nappy Roots and I watch as a decent looking '97 civic SI comes rolling from the on ramp. I was actually impressed since it is really the only year civic that I like, it was straight black, gunmetal rims, and some dark ass window tint.
I decide, "hey I'm bored" so I pull up to him drop it down two gears and just fly, ok so I know I may get some criticism but I DO know that this car would kill me was I really trying to race him. just some fun tag, he came flying up my ass after that slowed down beside me and gunned it, again I do the same and then we slow down. We just played back and forth all the way until I had to get off thhe exit where we waved to eachother goodbye, saw that he was laughing. Don't always have to race just have fun. (were my car faster and if I knew I had a chance I would've lol)

well I haven't been in many a race lately because I almost got a speeding ticket not long ago (luckily I got off with a warning). so I just thought I'd write this up fro you all to read if you get bored, peace
Old 07-31-2003, 01:34 PM   #2
juvenile

I thought the Si's only came out in 99 and 2000?
Old 07-31-2003, 10:47 PM   #3
CD5Passion

did they? honestly I don't know about civics myself. you're probably right, all I know is they have the more rectangle taillights with red bottom, white top.
Old 08-01-2003, 12:46 AM   #4
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

yea, 99-00

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 01:24 AM   #5
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by Shardsofxapril
did they? honestly I don't know about civics myself. you're probably right, all I know is they have the more rectangle taillights with red bottom, white top.

98-00 EX too

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 01:42 AM   #6
CD5Passion

damn lol obviously I need to touch up on civic knowledge
Old 08-03-2003, 08:18 PM   #7
silver

how come you find things like that when you drive around but i always find this one damn M3 on 275 going north that always finds me and makes me his child...i hate you M3 man...just wait till i get some money get my parts...

ok i'm done...

so when are we gonna meet up...i work in north redington beach so I'm not that far from you and we can go and i'll teach you more about civics
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2003, 11:06 PM   #8
CD5Passion

dude sweet I go to redington quite a bit to skimboard with my friend, i start back at highschool for my final year tuesday so if we ever meet it'll have to be either after 2pm or on a weekend, but I would like ot meet up, my friend the cavy would be with me, he's getting the drift kit finalized

go ahead and PM me man we'll get something set up we need more car fanatics lol
Old 08-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #9
CD5Passion

I forgot to add this too, yesterday I had a 03 accord V6 and the sweetest black eclipse on an octane kit ( i think), we were playing alittle game of hardcore tag. lol then I got told by my friend who knows the guy who put th ekit on the eclipse and learned that this guy hasn't ever lost a race, turbo'd out he ass it was so nice
the only time I've really only appreciated chrome rims. It was fun.
Today I met teh guy who did the bodywork, he owns the nicest green94 accord (which has been in a magazine) with blue tribal on the side, lowered, octane kit, swet wing...damn I alwats gawked but i got to meet the guy ^_^

I'll try to get some pics of his car up on here, if he lets me