::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2003, 04:59 PM   #41
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Re: Re: Re: Honda's and strait lines....

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
and i was comparing to any american muscle car ( i hope i do't get flamed for this) if a muscle car tried to take me on any of these turns i went on today, i'd smoke um. good stuff....

for all the muscle cars peeps out there (so you don't ***** me out) You'd Fukn Rip me apart in a strait line.

Actually, I could argue that. It depends which cars you're talking about. My car, though obviously modified, would bitchslap a Honda in either event. Many American cars would do the same unmodified...newer Cobras, (Cobra R's especially), Corvettes, older Mustang SVOs, certain years/models of Camaros, etc. Now if you mean the REAL muscle cars (circa 1965-1972) then yes, you'd rape them. If Hondas could get rid of their understeer (which is hard since it's inherent to FWD cars), then with their size and current suspension setup, even stock, they could kick some serious ass on a huge level. I think the folks at Honda believe that if they redesigned the front suspension to help this problem, people wouldn't pay an extra grand for a new one to cover R&D costs. Such a shame.

Hey Hondaman...if you've never had as much fun driving another car as in you have in a Honda, you need to drive some more cars. No offense to you or Honda, they make some cool cars. But there's at least a couple dozen automobiles I can think of off the top of my head that are a lot more fun to drive.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 05:07 PM   #42

are you guys comparing the mustangs, corvettes, cameros, to standard honda's?

because that's common sense...

but those domestic cars against an nsx-r or type s is a different story.
Old 04-08-2003, 10:07 AM   #43
Hellacious

lmao, the STi is a rally car