::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2004, 07:08 AM   #1
bigbear

Stuff that really pisses me off

You know what I really can't stand? Yes, I'm about to tell you. People who discredit you based on the fact that:

A. You like 1.6 liter engines because you find them to be very effecient works of engineering. Why tote around extra metal with a V8? Just to prove that your engine is bigger than everyone elses? News flash. Your entire car is just bigger, that doesn't make it better, just more expensive if you consider expense an attribute of a cars practicality as it applies to your situation and not as a flamboyant show of exorbitance.
B. That you are one of those "ricers." On behalf of everyone from the legitimate world of import sports sedans, I would like to apologize for everyone with a body kit on a rusted paint job or I/H/E on a non-vtec D series that leaks/burns oil. And no, just because I have 15" integra alloys and a set of header does not mean I want to race your dodge neon, save the ego for the track.
C. When you consult other peoples opinions because you obviously don't know everything and you have a post count in the 50's, that you are completely incompetent. To summate:
Quote:
Me: I get more pride out of something I did myself...
BlackDeuceCoupe: And that would be?

Well... since you asked:
Clutch
Turned flywheel
Rear main seal
O2 with lengthened wires to fit on headers
Distributor
Plugs/Wires
CV's
2 Rotors
1 Caliper
Heater hose
Sway link bushings
Tie rod ends
Lower ball joints
Power steering boots
Alternator
Battery
Fuel filter [which I have a scar from]
Loose plug connection on dashlight brightness controller

And I haven't even gotten to the suspension, body work, or engine yet. So I'd appreciate it if people would not act like I don't know what the I'm doing. Thanks.

Anything I haven't touched on?
Old 12-17-2004, 07:52 AM   #2
V8killimports

Re: Stuff that really pisses me off

Quote:
Originally posted by bigbear
You know what I really can't stand? Yes, I'm about to tell you. People who discredit you based on the fact that:

A. You like 1.6 liter engines because you find them to be very effecient works of engineering. Why tote around extra metal with a V8? Just to prove that your engine is bigger than everyone elses? News flash. Your entire car is just bigger, that doesn't make it better, just more expensive if you consider expense an attribute of a cars practicality as it applies to your situation and not as a flamboyant show of exorbitance.

Just FYI.. my car was built it 1957 and only weighs 500-600# more than your car does. A common mistake made here, is that a car that weighs 2600# with 120hp is like driving a car that weighs 3200# with 550hp.. and it's not. Some people pick certain motors for certain reason.. Mine is heavier than yours .. yes I know that. But I say fuck weight.. why you ask? Simple.. my motor makes more than 4 times the power of your motor.
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 07:54 AM   #3
V8killimports

Re: Re: Stuff that really pisses me off

Holy shit I just realized you live in my same town...
V8killimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:58 AM   #4
ShEaNy

is this just a strickly...ranting post..or are u making a point to someone specific..or what? yikes....
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:55 AM   #5
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Quote:

B. That you are one of those "ricers." On behalf of everyone from the legitimate world of import sports sedans, I would like to apologize for everyone with a body kit on a rusted paint job or I/H/E on a non-vtec D series that leaks/burns oil. And no, just because I have 15" integra alloys and a set of header does not mean I want to race your dodge neon, save the ego for the track.
C. When you consult other peoples opinions because you obviously don't know everything and you have a post count in the 50's, that you are completely incompetent. To summate:

Well... since you asked:
Clutch
Turned flywheel
Rear main seal
O2 with lengthened wires to fit on headers
Distributor
Plugs/Wires
CV's
2 Rotors
1 Caliper
Heater hose
Sway link bushings
Tie rod ends
Lower ball joints
Power steering boots
Alternator
Battery
Fuel filter [which I have a scar from]
Loose plug connection on dashlight brightness controller

And I haven't even gotten to the suspension, body work, or engine yet. So I'd appreciate it if people would not act like I don't know what the I'm doing. Thanks.

A) Ok so your tired of people bitching about 1.6L motors. I'm tired of people bitching about V8's. Yeah it's nice to be able to beat a V8 with a 4cyl. But most 4cyls need a lot of work to beat a V8...espically a modded one.
B) Just cause someone has rust on their paint...or a Header on a Non VTEC D series, doesn't mean they are stupid either. Maybe it means it's what they could afford. Not everybody has cash to blow
C) Who really fucking cares what other people think. 1 post 1,000,000 posts...your post count doesn't make you smarter. There are a few members on here that hardly have any posts that are amazingly intelligent, so deal with a shitty attitude.

Congratulations for doing all that stuff to your car. Belive me, it's great. I just can't figure out your post in all honesty

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 01:53 PM   #6
AzCivic

you know what i can't stand?? little bitches named "bigbear" who come up one a board like they own the fucking place trying to talk shit to the people who've been here forever.

congratulations you did a fucking clutch job and some random other bullshit...guess what you're still a little bitch, which is obvious from the faggoty ass post you just made trying oh so hard to show that you know anything. while this might have been a pathetic effort to gain respect, you've done the complete opposite.

good job "fagbear"!!

btw, i feel sorry for your dumbass seeing how you live in faggotville, nc.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 01:56 PM   #7
ShEaNy

oh man...here we go...:o
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 03:49 PM   #8
CD5Passion

LMAO AZcivic

Bigbear..who are you? this is the first post I've seen by you and I'm not impressed in any means. are you targeting someone?....or are you just wanting....either way your point is very dull
Old 12-17-2004, 03:53 PM   #9
AzCivic

I just thought I'd welcome our new friend.
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:27 PM   #10
94_AcCoRd_EX
Insomniac Moderator

^^^ chill...

--Need hosting for your pics on HST? PM me...--
94_AcCoRd_EX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:28 PM   #11
Fatal070

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
you know what i can't stand?? little bitches named "bigbear" who come up one a board like they own the fucking place trying to talk shit to the people who've been here forever.

congratulations you did a fucking clutch job and some random other bullshit...guess what you're still a little bitch, which is obvious from the faggoty ass post you just made trying oh so hard to show that you know anything. while this might have been a pathetic effort to gain respect, you've done the complete opposite.

good job "fagbear"!!

btw, i feel sorry for your dumbass seeing how you live in faggotville, nc.

I agree 100%... go someplace else and be a hardass... or you can chill
Fatal070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 09:17 PM   #12
MissJDM

Hm, speaking of which. What REALLY annoys me are those who think someone with a "shitty lookin car" is shit. Seriously, I couldn't agree more with BlackDelSol and his points. Not only is it a money issue, but there is a thing called "process." These morons never stop to think that a guy with a batche dup trunk, could be ordering a new CF truck, a guy with messed up paint, could be having it like that because he just purchased the car. Needless to say, when I first got my 4door integra and drove it up to Portland to get some parts, I had so many bitch calls and people staring at my car like I'm a piece of shit. Obviously, I'd like to think that I'm not a POS and I actually have a brain and some value in life.

I hope you guys get the point of the story.

BTW: bear, why would you list altenator/battery etc and not list the "engine work" ? I would imagine that engine work/motor swaps are a little more enhancing than those. But, what do I know, I drive a 1.8/2.0L.

You should look into bisimoto.com

OH, my annoy list? The Ignorant, the Hypocritical, and the Morons. Which are YOU?

you say it best when you say nothing at all
MissJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:42 AM   #13
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:

I will help clear this shit storm up:
Yes, actually you didnt touch on the fact that you have 54 post and are bitching because someone with less than 50 posts thinks you are wrong.

Yes, he was targeting someone (read his quote in his post)
the person you are bitching about has 700+ posts....

Quote:

this whole statement proves that stupidity (or incompetence whichever you prefer) doesnt vanish after 50 posts.

I would actually like a list of things you have done to the engine cause i see cluth, flywheel, and headers. And as it seems you have done all that to....wait! A 1.6 liter engine.....Hippocratic? A little? stupid to bitch about something that you have basically done. Stupid? Very. From what you make your self to seem like is some master mechanic. When you did as AzCivic so brilliantly pointed out in this statement

Quote:
congratulations you did a fucking clutch job and some random other bullshit

You have done nothing remotely difficult......oh and yea welcome to the board
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 04:12 AM   #14
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

Edit: WHEEEEEEEEE

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote