.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2002, 02:18 PM   #41
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap

i don't care if girls like me or not, i already have a girl,

Geez, such hate Boostrap! No need to get all defensive! Oh, and your girl must be so lucky to have a guy like you!
Old 04-29-2002, 09:46 PM   #42
black95gs-t

We don't all think with PePe. Just most of us. Men are such pigs.......I hope i never become one. j/p
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2002, 12:17 PM   #43
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Don't sell yourself short....not all men are pigs. I've actually met a few that aren't!
Old 05-01-2002, 02:39 PM   #44
toykilla

Quote:
Originally posted by bootstrap

i don't care if girls like me or not, i already have a girl,

yea, your girl is lucky to have a guy like you...lol
Old 05-01-2002, 07:44 PM   #45
Incubus

The few guys who don't think with Captain Winky are indeed very nice to women........but 99% of the women they meet end up wanting to be "best friends" or just "friends" with them, because they are not like other guys and they can talk to them. They like to ***** about their asshole boyfriends to the nice guys, and try and get "guy" advice from them.
The 1% of the women who actually go out/sleep with nice guys f**k them over sooner or later and turn those nice guys into bitter woman haters.
Old 05-01-2002, 11:14 PM   #46
bootstrap

yeah girls are dumb, they SAY they want a kind and caring guy, but then when they find one, they just ask them advice about how to get with some asshole... its very interesting, very ironic, and very very retarded and ignorant
Old 05-02-2002, 08:35 PM   #47
Incubus

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
yup yup or they find a really nice guy and you know what they dont treat him like he should, they take him forgranted because they know he would never leave them. Well F*uck girls who act like that!

Honestly if girls wanted to be treated like shit they should just asked to be, i'm sick of being nice to people and just getting hurt, so my nice days are over, all you ladies looking to be treated like shit your welcome over here!

Don't even get me started! You hit the nail on the head! I've gotten pretty sick of treating females nice and getting nothing but shit in return. What's even funnier is that I always bring that up to girls if the conversation turns in that direction and they get really offended if you say they don't want a nice guy, they only want an asshole. It's all true though, they need to be treated like less than dirt to justify their existence. And girls who just mess with guy's heads are stupid as well. That's not very cool.
Many guys go to a club or just go out and you don't know how pumped they are to get attention from girls and when it turns out they are only messing with them, that hurts. Or when a girl uses a guy for his car/money/etc.
I'm still a nice guy but I don't take any shit from anyone, especially females. So when they start messing with me or trying to use me, I always get the last word in and show them not to mess with me or they'll get it right back.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:33 PM   #48
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that there are girls out there who act like you guys describe. I can honestly say that I am not one of those girls. I don't even like to associate with those kind of girls. That's why I have more guy friends. I'm a nice girl and when it comes to guys I definitely want a nice guy, not an a**hole who will treat me like sh*t. Don't give up hope guys, us nice girls who are looking for nice guys are out there, you just have to be patient!
Old 05-03-2002, 02:22 PM   #49
FeelMyRide

Now why is it that us good girls can never find the good guys and visa-versa?? Theres some sort of conspiracy going on thats making all the good people get hurt over and over again by those b*tches and assh*les out there.
Old 05-03-2002, 04:40 PM   #50
Incubus

Quote:
Originally posted by FeelMyRide
Now why is it that us good girls can never find the good guys and visa-versa?? Theres some sort of conspiracy going on thats making all the good people get hurt over and over again by those b*tches and assh*les out there.

I think the difficulty in finding nice people is that we are always on the computer, so we are not out meeting people!
I'm kinda anti-social and I can definitely be a loner more often than not, so that's a definite reason why I don't talk to very many new people, male or female. That's where alcohol comes into play......if I'm out looking to meet people, I consume alcohol (read, Liquid Courage) and I'm fine for the rest of the night!
Old 05-03-2002, 05:14 PM   #51
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Alcohol to a point is nice because when I consume it, I become more outgoing and willing to talk to more people. But the bad thing is, that's not the real me. The real me is shy. But I agree with you Incubus, all the nice people are here, on the computer!
Old 05-03-2002, 05:38 PM   #52
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
yup yup or they find a really nice guy and you know what they dont treat him like he should, they take him forgranted because they know he would never leave them.

Been there done that...had it happen to me. I am one of the nice girls as well...and the nice girls get taken for granted and used and hurt just like the nice guys.

I might be able to explain the girls saying they want a nice guy but goes after the a$$holes thing. See when girls do find a nice guy who pays for her and opens doors for her and what not and treats her how she should be treated if not better....she doesnt know how to react to that. She gets scared and starts flakin out. And then when she knows her ex prince charming has another girl is when she realizes her mistakes and starts playin mind games with the guy. I know it makes absolutely no sense...but thats basically what is goin on.

And gentlemen...don't hate all women. They aren't all how you described.

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2002, 07:03 PM   #53
Incubus

Haha!!!! You just described my psycho ex! She only went for guys who treated her horribly, and then when we started dating, she became absolutely psychotic. She put me through hell. Then after I dumped her, she called me 6 months later and we were kinda hanging out again. Then she decided she wanted my friend so I said some pretty mean things and that was it. Then a year later she called me up again saying she was really really sorry and I'm the only guy she'll ever love. I told her I have a girlfriend, and she was totally acting all upset and stuff.
The whole time I was with my now ex girlfriend, my psycho ex tried to get me to get back with her, and once I was single again, she rarely talks to me!
I kinda wish I had cheated on my more recent ex with my psycho ex though because in the end my recent ex burned me, but I got my revenge by hooking up a few times with some girl that she was totally jealous of and suspicious of because this other girl was always trying to get with me too.
I'm a pimp when I'm taken, but I'm a loser when I'm not!
Old 05-04-2002, 10:23 AM   #54
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Geez, where do you guys find these psycho's!
Old 05-04-2002, 12:32 PM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:

about the computer thing i dont think its totally correct, but i think most of us have trouble figuring out in person if the person we're looking at is a nice person or just faking it. Add to this hormons and everythign gets messy

second that

ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 07:12 PM   #56
Incubus

Hehe....hooking up with that girl that my ex was jealous of was for my own personal......uh......satisfaction. To this day, nobody except for 1 person knows that I hooked up with that girl, and the only person that knows is my best friend and he figured it out for himself.
My ex doesn't know, and nobody else associated with her knows. The revenge thing was more of a personal revenge.....I know about it and that's all that matters! Well I guess now many people will know about it since I just posted it on a message board!

I'm not the type of guy that hooks up with a girl and then goes bragging to his friends. If my ex found out somehow, I wouldn't mind because I know it would piss her off but I'm not going to be the one to tell her, and I also told my friend that nobody is to know. I still respect a girl's privacy!
Old 05-05-2002, 04:40 PM   #57
Incubus

Quote:
ok sorry i guess i got the wrong impression... my bad

Ah it's cool.....i wasn't very clear when I said that stuff!
Old 05-12-2002, 10:37 PM   #58
Kyle
elyK

i know i'm kinda late...but i just wanna say one thing...everytime someone says, "guys only think with their dicks" i just get so pissed off...thats bull and it pisses me off whenever i hear anyone say that.

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2002, 06:06 PM   #59
DsBlu01CivEX

Ok....so i just had to go back and re-read this thread. I couldn't even remember why I posted it . Goodness....i think i have alzheimers or something

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2002, 10:32 AM   #60
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Oh but please mt. biker, explain why girls are hornier? hehe
Old 05-16-2002, 09:54 AM   #61
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject. But I think I understand what you mean. There are a lot of girls out there with some serious sexual frustration! But I wouldn't know anything about that!
Old 05-17-2002, 09:44 AM   #62
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Well that's good....that you're getting happier! Sometimes I think everyone needs time by themselves. It allows you to figure out what you want in life and who you are. Enjoy being single while you can!