.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2003, 09:23 AM   #41
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
I'll say it once more.. I just like the female figure... big boobs, small boobs, big ass, small ass. It all looks good to me Then again there has to be a person behind all that, and if there isn't then its not worth the time IMO.

All very true.

Ya know, I've had a lot of girls ask me about guys fascination with boobs. Why are none of you ever satisfied with the answer, "because we don't have them." That's the biggest thing.

Now I will say that I'm a boob man. (Legs, butts and general figure are RIGHT behind them though.) However, it's not about size. It's about proportion to the girl. Shape and general niceness of the boobs. I've dated some girls that were REALLY insecure about theirs and I ended up thinking they were some of the nicest ones I've seen.
Old 03-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #42
KTMboy

gotta love the boobs big or small just don't like em fake (too hard) sometimes tho that ass as long as it's in proportion tho it's all good
Old 03-04-2003, 09:24 PM   #43
Leets
2nd Gear

I like boobies cuz they're boobies!!
Old 03-05-2003, 01:03 AM   #44
JTsn2Bfst

Boobies r great but booty can be more fun

I see booty ...I see booty....
Old 03-05-2003, 08:12 PM   #45
Shot 2 Hel

proportion is great as long as we're talking about looks, but yes there has to be a person behind it all
Old 03-06-2003, 01:21 AM   #46
ifeldwn02
3rd Gear

true it is best to be proportioned right if not well u know big boobs little butt, no boobs o my god thats a big azz. u know its just better to be well balanced. but i just like it all and have no prob rubbing or massaging any part of the female body because normally it all ends up with alot of fun at the end
ifeldwn02 is offline   Reply With Quote