.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Fast and Furious Females
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2003, 09:00 PM   #361
Ty's Si

Quote:
Originally posted by Coroncho80
You're funny!

No I did not show my car. As a matter of fact, I went to the show in my winter hoopty - - 91 Buick LeSabre -- my car was still at the shop. They were polishing the head and regrinding the cam.

Any ways, I think you were hotter than some other models there. Did you see the one dancing at the stage, with the white pants? Well, she was ok, but you look wayyyyyyyyyy much better

Brown noser...

She is smokin' though.
Old 03-26-2003, 09:54 PM   #362
Platinum_Civic

Quote:
You're funny!

No I did not show my car. As a matter of fact, I went to the show in my winter hoopty - - 91 Buick LeSabre -- my car was still at the shop. They were polishing the head and regrinding the cam.

Any ways, I think you were hotter than some other models there. Did you see the one dancing at the stage, with the white pants? Well, she was ok, but you look wayyyyyyyyyy much better

Thanks but it takes a lot to be an import model. For starters I'm short (5'3), I don't have the huge fake boobs (and will not get them), and I don't have a huge ass. Those are key factors that big name companies look for when looking for models. The girls that were doing the model search were about 5'5+, huge boobs, and in your face butts. If they pick me to post on their site and have people vote, I will die of shock.
I didn't see the girl dancing in white pants. I think I know who you're talking about though. Yeah, she was one of the better looking models at the show. Did you see the three girls that were wearing the 6 inch spiked heels, had their hair pulled back really, REALLY, really tight, tube tops, and matching black pants? Yeah... lol, the show could of done just fine without them walking around. lol
Old 03-26-2003, 10:01 PM   #363
Coroncho80

Quote:
Originally posted by Platinum_Civic
Thanks but it takes a lot to be an import model. For starters I'm short (5'3), I don't have the huge fake boobs (and will not get them), and I don't have a huge ass. Those are key factors that big name companies look for when looking for models. The girls that were doing the model search were about 5'5+, huge boobs, and in your face butts. If they pick me to post on their site and have people vote, I will die of shock.
I didn't see the girl dancing in white pants. I think I know who you're talking about though. Yeah, she was one of the better looking models at the show. Did you see the three girls that were wearing the 6 inch spiked heels, had their hair pulled back really, REALLY, really tight, tube tops, and matching black pants? Yeah... lol, the show could of done just fine without them walking around. lol

Hehehehe I must agree with you but your boobs looked pretty nice in those pictures.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:02 PM   #364
Platinum_Civic

Old 03-26-2003, 10:07 PM   #365
Coroncho80

Quote:

I'm dead cerious. Look at those things

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/platinum_...c=ph%26.view=t

They are not huge but not small either, or they are all bra!? hehehe
Old 03-26-2003, 10:13 PM   #366
Platinum_Civic

Quote:
I'm dead cerious. Look at those things

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/platinum_...c=ph%26.view=t

They are not huge but not small either, or they are all bra!? hehehe

LOL, wow.. they are all me and I'm going to leave it at that.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:15 PM   #367
Coroncho80

Danm! I was hoping for some details! :lol
Old 03-26-2003, 10:17 PM   #368
mt.biker

Quote:
Danm! I was hoping for some details! :lol

its a bra with these pads inside that give shape, volume and lift to the boobs she naturally has.. go shopping with a gf one day.. its a whole other world out there.. she can even go gel or water bra dude..
Old 03-26-2003, 10:32 PM   #369
Ty's Si

Quote:
Originally posted by mt.biker
its a bra with these pads inside that give shape, volume and lift to the boobs she naturally has.. go shopping with a gf one day.. its a whole other world out there.. she can even go gel or water bra dude..

This man knows his bras.
Old 03-26-2003, 10:34 PM   #370
Platinum_Civic

Quote:

LOL!!! OMG, your post just made my night! Water bras and gel bras suck though. Well, I think so. The girl who is wearing it has to be really careful not to poke a hole into it. The damn things leak. Not that I know though! (lol)
Old 03-26-2003, 10:52 PM   #371
pauls-si

Quote:

I'm not trying to brown nose or anything. But, you are definitly model material........man your just beautiful.
Old 03-26-2003, 11:10 PM   #372
juvenile

Quote:
(something like that) I'm very "whatever" about the whole model search because after seeing all the girls that did it... LOL, I don't have a chance in hell.

Maybe you should have posted the link on HS and we woulda rigged the *****! haha.
And I'd disagree a little, you look good too. Don't take away the credit where it's due, and don't try to get credit where it's not.
What I mean is, you look good and I'd say that at least you stand a chance!
Old 03-27-2003, 12:20 AM   #373
TeriyakiBroccoli
5th Gear

are we ever gonna have a crazy assed "whole HS" meet?

Cuz... I'd be willing to take a road trip

everyone loves the turbizzim.
TeriyakiBroccoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 01:32 PM   #374
maikoshi

water bras suck!

Good luck with the modeling. I feel the short thing though, I'm 5 foot.
Old 03-27-2003, 01:57 PM   #375
mt.biker

Quote:
LOL!!! OMG, your post just made my night! Water bras and gel bras suck though. Well, I think so. The girl who is wearing it has to be really careful not to poke a hole into it. The damn things leak. Not that I know though! (lol)

ok so maybe the water bras suck but the gel ones move with you and dont look so fake. Not to mention when a guy brushes up against you the padding doesn't cave in. Spend the extra cash and go gel. If you can figure out how to put a hole in a bra I would be more worried about your boob then the bra at that point. My word woman think about it for a second.... you are worried about damaging the bra? what about if the bra wasnt' there to stop this "thing" that could put a whole in the gel? It would go into your boob.. yikes.

Only downside to these types of bras is when you finally see your gf without one on and well... its alot different. HAHA thats enough bra talk for a single guy.. dam I need a gf...ok i'll shut up now
Old 03-27-2003, 02:26 PM   #376
ohiochica

lol........rob.........go do your homework.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2003, 05:00 PM   #377
Turbo_LS_Hatch

I got bored so I just took a pic. Don't mind the name of the pic either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meorange.jpg (17.1 KB, 266 views)
Old 03-28-2003, 02:24 PM   #378
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
lol........rob.........go do your homework.

Old 03-30-2003, 01:41 AM   #379
mylittlecivic

I get so frusterated having a bigger chest because I can never find shirts that fit right its just a pain ! :o

Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6 but..what do i know..i'm drunk...

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
.."Fer crissakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"
Quote:
Originally posted by KwikR6
I'm not white. I'm Canadian.
mylittlecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 10:10 PM   #380
DsBlu01CivEX

Quote:
ok so maybe the water bras suck but the gel ones move with you and dont look so fake. Not to mention when a guy brushes up against you the padding doesn't cave in. Spend the extra cash and go gel. If you can figure out how to put a hole in a bra I would be more worried about your boob then the bra at that point. My word woman think about it for a second.... you are worried about damaging the bra? what about if the bra wasnt' there to stop this "thing" that could put a whole in the gel? It would go into your boob.. yikes.

Only downside to these types of bras is when you finally see your gf without one on and well... its alot different. HAHA thats enough bra talk for a single guy.. dam I need a gf...ok i'll shut up now

Ok....Rob you know WAY too much about these bras...had experience with them??? hehe kidding....

I work in an intimates dept at a retail store and we sell these water bra things. They suck! The bra itself weighs like 5 lbs or something (they're hella heavy)....and actually they aren't all "water". People (yes men and women) always ask me if it's water in there wouldn't it freeze. The answer is no...they don't cuz they mix water with a buttload of silicon...and silicon doesn't freeze. And the water bra actually has saved a woman's life somewhere in my county. I read an article in the newspaper last summer about a woman that was mowin her lawn and something flew up from the bottom of the mower and hit her right in the left boob (right about where her heart would be) and the doctors said that if she wouldn't have had the water bra on, it would have been possible for the object to puncture her heart. And the have air bras too. But I really don't get the point of them...cuz if a guy is say feelin a girl up, all you'd hear is plastic baggy full of air noise. Which is a total tip off that that girl doesn't have boobs. What I find disturbing are the girls that are like D cups and bigger lookin for these bras. I'm sorry...but as a D cup girls my size DO NOT need the extra help!

and Anna I know where you're comin from about find shirts that fit! I hate tryin to find button downs that fit how they're supposed to!

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 10:23 PM   #381
Coroncho80

Quote:
Originally posted by mylittlecivic
I get so frusterated having a bigger chest because I can never find shirts that fit right its just a pain ! :o

We defenitely gotta see some pics of you and DsBlu01CivEX, just so we can give our profesional opinion on which stores you girls should go to get your custome shirts and pants.

Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics Pics, Pics, Pics, Pics Pics,
Old 03-31-2003, 12:20 AM   #382
ohiochica

horny little toads!

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 06:46 PM   #383
juvenile

Quote:
Originally posted by ohiochica
horny little toads!

What do you expect from guys when women post such comments about how they look?
Old 04-01-2003, 04:47 AM   #384
pissedoffsol

Rach, if you ask me- you are better looking than most of those models. i HATE fake girls.

:thumbup: to you for staying legit
Old 04-01-2003, 01:12 PM   #385
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

What about the little "pucker" that shows up between the girls when you wear a tee shirt? I like to wear baby doll tees and I just HATE that "pucker" in the middle. If I go to a bigger size then the shirt doesn't fit right.......
Old 04-01-2003, 01:48 PM   #386
SolPol

Yeah, I hate that
Old 04-01-2003, 02:44 PM   #387
Platinum_Civic

Well, the model results for HIN are posted and I didn't make it. Oh well. I knew I wouldn't. I'm rather shocked about some of their picks, but I guess they have their reasons for picking a few of the girls. But, all and all it was fun doing it. (Check the model search winners from Hot Import Ngiths in Philly - www.importtuner.com)
Old 04-01-2003, 03:03 PM   #388
maikoshi

Aww. You look better than a lot of those girls, and I'm not just sayin' that to make you feel better or anything, heh.
Old 04-01-2003, 04:35 PM   #389
Coroncho80

Quote:
Well, the model results for HIN are posted and I didn't make it. Oh well. I knew I wouldn't. I'm rather shocked about some of their picks, but I guess they have their reasons for picking a few of the girls. But, all and all it was fun doing it. (Check the model search winners from Hot Import Ngiths in Philly - www.importtuner.com)

All those girls gotta know that in order to look hotter than what they look like, they have to have a nice tight shirt with hard nipples
Old 04-01-2003, 05:07 PM   #390
mylittlecivic

Alot of those girls have really ugly faces, They should have chose you over alot of them youre much prettier

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-02-2003, 12:22 AM   #391
maikoshi

I updated my briefcase on yahoo. My artsy photographer friend finally scanned some pix for me. Yay.
Old 04-02-2003, 02:15 AM   #392
mylittlecivic

maxvla have you met maikoshi?

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #393
Platinum_Civic

Quote:
Originally posted by maikoshi
Aww. You look better than a lot of those girls, and I'm not just sayin' that to make you feel better or anything, heh.

Thanks. I saw your pictures. I have a question for you?! Why aren't you a model?
Old 04-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #394
mt.biker

you two girls aren't gonna like start making out now are you? You both look good.. models I dunno... good yes... good enough to be models, once again I dunno.
Old 04-03-2003, 09:57 AM   #395
lisaintegra

here i am

i am a new member and would like to post my pic too. also would like to say hey girlfriend.

i just bought a 97 teg and got a couple mods done this week

current mods include

apc euro tailights
complete stereo system
2.25 inch ractive cat back (custom)
tinted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lisaintegra.jpg (9.3 KB, 231 views)
Old 04-03-2003, 10:00 AM   #396
SolPol

OMG, lookin' good. Got any more pics? Very nice.
Old 04-03-2003, 10:12 AM   #397
KwikR6
Mind Blowing

I like gurls.....thanks gurls for being gurls

The epitome of stupidity is expressed so fluidly with the shity lyric theory you try to spit at me.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER!!!
KwikR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 11:12 AM   #398
SolPol

Canada rules
Old 04-03-2003, 11:38 AM   #399
mt.biker

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Del Sol
I like gurls.....thanks gurls for being gurls

ditto
Old 04-03-2003, 12:00 PM   #400
lisaintegra

MORE PICS

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
OMG, lookin' good. Got any more pics? Very nice.

yes i have some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lisaintegra3.jpg (11.5 KB, 221 views)