User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
SVT Cobra

silly si got stomped numerous times

not even gonna be a "bad post"

there are two guys probably 18-19 in a new blue civic si. probably a 2000 or 2001. i guess he was some serious honda racer. no big wing or hood lights. just hondaparts.com sticker on the back window. he definitly had nitrous and turbo i think. couldnt really hear it over my car.
well im at a light. he pulls next to me and revs his engine w/o even looking over. rather confident. i rev back, drowning out his pitiful sound. my 2 friends are crackin up. and my cousin and he b/f are laughin in her 02 gt convertible behind us. light turns green, i spin a little but after 1st gear his car is at my door. i chirp 2nd and he is at my bumper. 3rd gear and he is getting left like he is standing still. i was surprised he stayed with me that long, but that car must have had a lot of work done and still falls short.
they keep at it though. i beat them from a roll even worse and 2 more times at other lights. i yell back to my cuz behind us "check out hondaparts.com, they got some good shit." the civic rolls down his window and gave me the dirtiest look ever and said "yeah well i'd piss all over that car" i said "well you didnt piss on mine now did ya?" cocky queer replies, "you've got 4 more cylinders" i say "shoulda thought about that before you raced me. you drive an economy car, not a race car." my friends add in "my grandmother drives the same thing. its a grocery getter you ***got." well i tried not to piss my pants cuz of the face the kids were makin. not only did they follow me only to get beat, they were poor sports and just had to throw in the "more cylinders" excuse. if ur gonna build a honda and think its fast dont complain when u mess with a cobra and lose.
last nite i also ruined 2 3000gt's, some other honda product, a few mustangs, even murdered my cousins. i got a ride in an 03 cobra. that thing is insaneeeeee. a friggin kid no older than me had it. and so did his friend. both black, one vert, one coupe. rich bastards.
what would it take for a honda to keep up with me? how big of a shot did that kid prob have? id guess it was 100-150 shot with a completely built motor. either way thats sad, that even with nitrous he couldnt touch me. there attitudes made it so much more fun though.