.:HSTuners::

::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions > Battle of the Sexes
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2002, 01:52 PM   #1
mt.biker

do girls deserve it?

I've always been a firm believer in treating your woman right and dont mean the corny things like chocolates and what not. those are nice but so shallow. I'm talking about the real things, like generally being nice and understanding or there for her when she needs you.

I've noticed though over the girls i've dated... its not a vast amount but there have been a few. that the average girl doesn't know what do with you if your that nice, nor can one tell if your dating a nice girl.

This always gets me confused because i'm the nice guy thats typically understanding and i go out of my way to be good to my woman. Then somehow it gets turned around on me so i'm the bad guy. grrr!

now i'm wondering if i should just skip all the bs and just join the club off "asshole guys" because none of the girls i've meet seem to know what to do with me. It would make things easier because i could start only thinking about myself like the "jerks" do!

dam woman confuse me.. they say they want one thing and when they find it they dont know what to do. next girl i date better be the right one other wise i'm gonna flip out!

word to the wise.. girls figure out what you want before you start dating the next guy, and when you find the right one treat him well and dont talk shit!