Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2004, 04:23 PM   #1
black95gs-t

Mustang "SlaughterFest 2004"

To all the Mustang drivers on this board, you are the few exceptions to what I am about to say. Mustang drivers are some of the dumbest S.O.B.'s I've ever met. I am sitting in this parking lot near base watching the sunset over the ocean on Saturday night when 16 Mustangs roll up. Every freakin one of them revved at me. There was a wide variance of years and trim levels from 92 GT all the way through 04 Cobra's. They end up parking right next to me (in a very F&F type manner). They all talk about how fast their cars are and how many bikes they have killed recently. Then one looks at me and asks if I want to run my bike against their cars. I walked around looking at the cars and saw nothing I couldn't handle. They started asking me about my bike. Apparently none of knew what a Ducati was. They were mostly 16-19 years old and are in a car club from Malibu apparently. I told them exactly like it is. "My bike is all stock. The only thing that isn't stock are the tires." Then they asked me how fast it was. I told them. "It's ok. It's not great. There are much faster bikes out there." There are. The Busa, ZX-12R, ZX-10R, GSX-R1000, R1, that sort of thing. We made it to a fairly deserted stretch of road and one of the slower Stangs wanted to go first. I didn't down shift, I didn't even give it full throttle. But from 40 to 80 I had 4 1/2 cars. Then I got a medium Stang. I still didn't down shift but I did give it full throttle this time. 5 cars.Then I had the second fastest. I went from second at 40 (I could have easily gone from first). 6 cars. Then I got the fast guy. We went to the 15 for this because he wanted to go from 80 and use his nitrous. I said ok. To make a point, I stayed right next to him until he was done sprayin, waved, downshifted 2 gears and wheelied off. He was pretty pissed. They followed me to the Chevron where I was getting gas and were totally clueless how all of them could lose. Then 6 Cops showed up as I was pulling out and blocked them all in and made them pop their hoods and made alot of money for the city of Rancho Bernardo. I was so proud.
J

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote