Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2001, 08:38 AM   #1
GSRwBOOST

Saleen goes down!

sorry for the formatting but I cut and pasted my kill from another board.

I was cruising home tonight from my very perfect date with a beautiful girl from Tiawan. I dropped her off and just as I get
close to home... I spot a Saleen mustang roll off the freeway. (not this latest generation, but the one just before it.. 97-98??).
I pulled up to a light with some traffic, and spotted a rice'd out 280Z, with stickers, exhaust etc... and about that time the saleen
rolls past me and gets behind the 280.. so I got behind him. I was going home tonight with at least one race under my belt.
Light drops and they cleared what traffic there was and got next to each other at the next light.

A car between them. I could hear the 280 tach'n up for the race... loud obnoxious sound, but a modded engine sound. The saleen slipped forward a little and the light went green.

Both launched, with the 280 getting mad wheel spin.. the saleen staying next to the 280.. and moved over next to him. As the race was about to get interesting, the saleen kicks the rear out a little.. and starts pulling on the 280. Totally pumped as I'm laying into the gas, staying right with them. It was at that point the 280 slowed and turned off.. and the saleen proceded to the next light.

Undaunted by the display and figureing I had a decent chance... I staged next to the driver side. Cranking the boost up to .7 bar...

I revved my engine and looked over at the driver.. a young looking guy who returned the look. No sooner did he return the look, he started to deep stage me.. I guess it was his way of blowing me off. So I rolled up next to him again.. and brought the revs up to 3-3500. I looked over to confirm the shit was gonna go down... and he was sooo ready.. LMAO

Light dropped and I pulled 1/2 on the launch... he got some wheel spin. I pulled second and smoked the tires and continued to pull on him.... I went to third at 8k and missed the shift... double clutched (another word i dont say very often) and ramed it into third...

At this point he's almost next to me again... and with the clutch fully engauged... I proceded to put on the hurting.. Top of third gear and my rear bumper was clear of his front bumper and pulling... I pulled fourth at 8k... and jammed on the breaks for the next light... a good solid length-- clear of his car.

rolled up to the light and he pulls up next to me. I looked over to give him a thumbs up... with a big shit eating grin on my face.. and what do I see? A young guy in a saleen who didn't look too happy. he would'nt look over and when the light went green, he pulled out slow.. but I pulled out a little quicker to see if he was gonna play. He didn't, so as he drives by... i downshifted one gear and jammed the gas down. built boost and with that
Turbo Mafia smile... BOV'd right next to him...

I rolled to the next light and started to turn and he turned the opposite direction I was going...

That guy sure was cocky when he ran into the 280Z, hmmmm I guess it took a forcefed honda to bring his ego down a notch or two...

"You do not know the power...of the darkside!"