::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2003, 05:58 PM   #27
Wren57

Hmm well I used to live on an island that was formed when lots of sediment built up over an old shipwreck. Very often my stepdad would be watching TV and would see the ghost of an old sailor walking up and down the stairs. Sometimes he would stop to look out the window on the platform where the stairs turn around. One time he walked right past my stepdad, not even looking at him.

One summer, while I was too young to work but too old to be brought to work or camp, I stayed home most of the summer and learned HTML code (nerd alert). Anyways, most afternoons I would wander downstairs to cook some hotdogs for lunch. Around 1 or 2 in the afternoon if I was upstairs, I would hear pots clinging around downstairs as if I were cooking.

Same house... my great-grandmother had died a few years previous and my mom had been really upset about it for some time. One night in her sleep, my great-grandmother came to my mom, sat on the side of the bed waking my mom. She then grabbed my mom's hand and told her it was OK, she is at a better place now and shouldn't worry any more. Then my great-grandmother smiled, stood up, walked away and vanished. Freaky.

*Edit* Almost forgot... another story about my great-grandmother. We had a huge portrait of her hanging on the wall in an amazing gold antique frame above our dining table, which used to belong to her. A large set of fine china was in the middle of the table. My parents were in the other room talking about my great-grandmother when all of the sudden the portrait flew off the wall and smashed all the china. Guess she didn't like it.

More stories... this one happened to one of my teachers. One night, he dreamt that his house went up in flames. A demon appeared and tried to coax him to become evil. Resisting temptation, the demon began physically fighting with him. The two fought all throughout the house, breaking furniture and running into walls. My teacher woke up, standing in the middle of the living room drenched in sweat with broken furniture all over...

Last edited by Wren57 : 10-31-2003 at 06:02 PM.
Wren57 is offline   Reply With Quote