Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2003, 11:46 PM   #1
Limester

96 ACCORD Leaves 2003 Sunfire at mark

LoL check this out... here in Arkansas (well little rock/Benton) Everyone Cruises a long strip called Military well a stones throw away theres a little place called Jenkin's Ferry about 3 mi of Stright Brand new asphalt not a hump one..

Well i was cruiseing thumping my 12's giveing pipe to whoever looked stupid you know... the usual. This Sunfire pulls up beside me at a stop light good 100Yards to the next Stop light he revs that 2.2 4 cyl Twin cam about twice i just smiled rolling down my window needless to say this joker thought his Factory Car could just run like a scalded Ape. lol i didn't eve bark a tire and pulled from him. Well i pulled in Sonic(the end of Military) and he pulls up next to me... running his mouth of how "i didn't want a ticket or i would have smoked you" kinda rutine. i said ok fine follow me to JF he nodded and we drove off.

we got there already there was about 3 heats in line i saw a 66 Stang looked alright, a Talon which looked like a joke and some other lesser tricked out cars even say a dodge Ram Stock V8 magnum waiting... i laughed... but anyways.

we pulled up and he wanted to bet something... i had no money (30$ for gas and food hey... i budget ok?) he had a wad dunno home much. i said what you pushing back there sounded like a single 10 or 12 he said a VolFenHag 1000W two channel Amp. i laid my 12's down and he laid his Amp down. then the flagger raised his arm he let out the most God awfull Scream of a Stock Exhaust ever... (seeing that it was a Auto matic) well i gave him a chance, i took torture to my clutch and started in secound lugged out on my lauch but quickly stayed behind him went into 3rd not even pushing it he started to pull fast i went to forth pulled up to him a good 2/4 away pressed on the clutch Gave him a few rounds of Pipe and finished in 3rd gear at 91MPH (red lineing) Man i love my new amp.. he don't cruise much anymore.