Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2003, 06:12 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

96 AWD Talon TSI vs. new VR6

To all those who read about my first race with the talon, yes i do move fast, i got 10,000 bucks and went straight to ebay next day got my car. :-D. Anyway, it's a coincidence that someone else raced a jetta in the kill forum but, heres the story anyway.

I was going up to PA for the day to check out some new 660 cc injectors. Well, as I was going up the highway what do I see but a SI blue VR6 which happens to be owned by one of my best friends, luke. He pulled up next to me at the light and said his favorite line, "Jordan is hilllllllls!" (hills= hilarious). He just got his flamethrower kit on and was revving it out like a crazy man. So I was like
"hey man thats cool, but do you wanna see if they give you anyboost there grease lighting?" He laughed and said sure. So, the light turned green and I threw up down. I took off on him like a bat out of hell, (just a little note, when i launch in this car.....i really dont feel the need for seatbelts because you become part of the seat.) anyway, I threw it into third and he started to gain on me, VR6's are fast! He came up on my rear bumper, but by 4th i had at least 3 car lengths on him. Nice try lukester! But yea if I were driving anyother car i would not mess with that thing, it was insanely quick, i had no idea! But, another win for the talon.

can you tell i love this thing?