Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2003, 08:00 PM   #1
lil93

98 eclipse turbo droptop spyder 5 squad cars

I got my new eclipse and mods galour finally put together and was showing my friends the finished product. . My friend dre says take me for a ride. I grinned and took off with him hands waving in the air. I found a prelude who seemed he wanted to race lined up at the light and smoked em by at least a fender. Upon my return to our neighborhood I spotted this fine honey checkin my ride out I asked her if she wanted to ride and she jumped in. I took dre to his house and headed to the store for some cigs. well she wanted to see how fast the car would go so i floored it. Going through my hood at about 102mph when i seen a 4 way up ahead i was going to slow down but she told me there is never any cops sitting there waiting for someone to california stop(its like a stop but not really) I was down to about 40 when i slowed enough to stop by then it was to late I was in the middle of the 4way. And to my right You guessed it a freaking cop lights flashin it was on. i gunned it reached 120mph shifted down and turned into my friends garage as soon as the garage closed a cop pulled up and asked if we had seen a street racer nearby. we all pointed in the opposite direction in wich i came in he left about 15 minutes later the cops where all over the place 5 squad cars going up and down the road .One cop pulled over and asked us
How the hell can a 4 cyclinder beat a squad car we laughed and said it must be some kinda of prototype engine or something

I couldn't drive my car for a week

keep the streets alive and fly lil93