Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2003, 09:23 PM   #1
'87 integra

Me vs. drunk guys

Well me and my friend (sohc_vtec 2NR from this page) were out driving around by Lake Michigan in my car. I was driving doing my normal speed limit (10 above) and we pass what we made out to be a old Protege (not exactly sure). So he sped wayyy up and passed us. He turned so i followed him around and he pulled over and i passed him. He then proceded to follow me. Stopped at stop sign and got side by side. He rolled down window and my friend rolled down window and the guy says "100 bucks or for slips"...i was like neither and took off...we could tell he was drunk off his ass along with his passenger..we raced down the stretch were he got ahead cause a van cut me off. He turned i kept going and decided to turn around and head home...He turned around and followed us...... so we raced again...i beat him that time...but he kept follwing me and wouldnt leave me alone..he pulled up to a light next to me and said lets race, so i revved and so did he....light turned green he went i turned right....didnt want to be driving next to a drunk...he scared me...would make us crash...plus if i did end up losing he'd come after me and try to steal $100 or my car...lol....never racing a drunk guy again.....then I went home...