::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2003, 11:44 PM   #1
drdingo21

Destroyed a stang tonight....but thats not it!!!

Well i was driving mindind my own bussiness and i pass this mustang. When she got about to my door she floored it and caught back up with me. So i down shifted and floored it and left her....I thought she stoped racing because of the way i walked away from her.
So i switch to her lane in front of her and she starts flashing her lights at me. So we drive a little ways and come to a church and i pull in and she follows. I loop around so i could talk to her, and the guy in the passenger already switched places with her and was now in the drivers seat. Then he says she didn't know what she was doing and wanted to race me again... So i was like ok.... We drove to an industrial parkway where there is a 2 mile straight way.

(Now keep in mind i can beat stock mustangs, this mustang had 3 people in it 1 girl and 2 guys)

So the girl is now in the back seat and the 2 guys are up front, and the guy in the passenger seat says he will count. When he hit 3 we both took off. Right of the line i pulled on him right away. I raced up until about 95 and i was at least 5-7 car lenghts ahead of him before i quit...

Ok now that i explained how it happened, here is the best part. After the race they stoped and i stoped beside them and the driver said i didn't want him to go get his car, so im like ok what is your car?

He says his car is a 1995 dodge intrepid with a 454 in it....I tried so hard not to laugh my ass off right in front of him...