Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2003, 07:08 PM   #1
Hans_by

PLease HELP me!!!

Hello.I want to tell you My story.Excuse me for my Bad English.
I am a boy from Bealrus(near Russia).I am know that many people dislike russians.But i think that in all nations are Stupid people and other trash
This letter is about HOW i began to dream about HONDA. And this letter is advertisment to all who can help me..
I am were living in a small town of Lida in belarus for 17 years.then i am grown up and began to study in University.My parents are well-educated persons,having 2 high-educations!And they are know that Study is very important in our Life.So they took me in a University to Poland because they know that education in Poland is better than in Belarus..And there are more opportunities in western Europe.For about 5 years i am Dreaming about ONE car.It is HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK (5th generation).It is really a wonderfull car.About 5 years i am dont lookin at another cars because i know that there is NO any car which where so super-looking..so beautiful,so...
It so pitty that i am very bad in english and can't discribe this CAR how i can do it in Russian language...
Now i am studying and dreams about this wonderful car can't get out from my head.So 2 years ago starts a hard times for my family..Father go out from his job..and long time can't find another job.so it was a crisis period in our family.Father began to work.. but his payment is small... and he can't to pay for my studies completely ..so my parents must take a mordgages from the bank to pay for my studies.And i think that my dream is never become a real.
It is good that i have an internet in my room in university Hotel.So i can to write to another people who like this car.All my free time i am downloading Videos about Civic,watching photos..and reading all information about this wonderful car.
I have no money to bying a tuning magazines but i am doing it..I can't by a food one day,because i am take all my money to Tuning Magazine.
All my free time i am thinking about this car.. and it is really the car of my dream.About 5 years i am not change my OPINION about this UNiQUE car.
I am communicate with people from different Honda Clubs and we are take an information to each other about Honda.
I think that you understood what i am writing in this letter.And Please.. i want to speak with people from Different Continents who have this CAR.Please write me an answer.
You help me if you write me at least an answer..
i will be very thaksfull!
Some times i can't sleep 2 or 3 days.. because my head full of imagines and dreams about This wonderful car. I can dream about it all day long...
And this Car is still my ONE dream in my life..
Thank you for reading this letter.Please dont take it without any attention.
A hope on YOU!
Good bye. And thank's to Honda Developers for This unique car.
It will bw very interesting to speak with people who have this car.. and tuning it.. I want to know As much as posiible.
PLease write to me.

GOD WITH YOU.

+48506356535
Thanks.