Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2003, 01:40 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

95 Civic EX vs. F-n-F wannabe Dodge Neon

Went up to Import Alley again last night before a movie. It was so nice out, and the roads are finally dry so a ton of cars were up there. So I'm driving along next to my friend who drives a GSR, and this kid in a white neon with a body kit wing and blue decals on the side comes flying by. So I take off after him, he slows down and I come up next to him....my phone rings and my friend driving the GSR says just to **** with him for a little bit. So, I take off and leave the Neon behind me. So I looped around to go back down the alley and so did the neon, he then began to honk his horn and flash his lights when he was behind me. So i figured hey, lets go. So, we again come to the end of the alley and turn around, now me and this guy are driving side by side, and wouldn't you know it the light turned red just as we were pulling up, and we were in front of other traffic.....BUT.....instead of stopping and racing off the line, the neon driver runs the red light! I was pissed. So, when it turned green I slammed on my gas and started weaving through traffic to get up to him, I finally did. We were going about 40 when he finally was giving me the three count. We both took off, and he started to pull on me, but then i realized that i had pressed on my pedal all the way, so i pressed down and felt my car jump, i steadily gained RPMs, and once my V-tec kicked in, I was even with him and pulling. The kid looked at me all weird when I looked in my rearview, as I pulled...im gonna say....2 car lengths ahead of him, and he turned off. It was a long race, we passed 2 more lights and were even driving outside of the alley. It was an intense one.