Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
sc0rch

not realy a kill but...

alright this is why i hate stupid people........

me and my PREGNANT girlfirend are driving through town to a car lot to look for her a car....and this dick weed behind me in a 88-90 something convertible cavalier is riding my ass.......so we get to a stop light and right b4 i stop it turns green and i take off to get him off my ass......well he stayed behind and i turned my right signal on tu go into the car lot......and next thing i know the dumb ass is doing everything he can to miss me......he ended up plowing into a snow drift on the right side of the road almost hitting me in the side and a nissan extera...and if he woulda hit me i would have hit a new celica....so he must have decided to take off like hell and be a dumb ass and realized i was turning......thank god for that snowdrift that stoped him......well i got out of my car and he got out and i grabed him by the shirt and told him hes lucky i didnt rip his head off for almost hittine my and my PREGNANT girlfirend......he would have hit her side too......then a cop pulls up who happened to see everything from a road he was comming down and sited the dumb ass for wreckless op..and told me to calm down....and he would have let me kick his ass if he would have actually hit me......lol!!